It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Gives Hillary Ultimatum. Drop Out or We Destroy Your Life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

Speaking of emails.... Evidently, Republicans in Congress have the 650k emails from Weiners laptop.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

LOL am I the only one who actually LOL'ed at it? In particular what I bolded:

'We've got our hands on all of them!' Congressman says Republican lawmakers have their own set of Anthony Weiner's 650,000 emails 
Iowa Rep. Steve King said Sunday before a Donald Trump rally that Republicans in Congress have copies of emails the FBI recovered from Anthony Weiner's laptop
'Congress has preserved them for our access,' King told thousands of Trump supporters in Sioux City 
'So the Weiner leaks, the WikiLeaks, you name your leaks, we've got our hands on all of them – 650,000 emails'
It's unclear how members of Congress could have copies of the emails, which are part of an ongoing criminal investigation 

I know it's childish but.....yea, just sounds so wrong

I'm enjoying the fact that this guy's name is Weiner, the jokes just write themselves! It's hard to mention Weiner with out it sounding bad.

Sadly, he didn't even change the pronunciation - - - like "Boner" did (Boehner).

Right - - - Boehner is pronounced "Bayner". Sure it is.

Sigh. Come on really....

Oh, you didn't like my joke.

I'm so hurt

If you only knew my "one of a kind" birth name.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Speaking of emails.... Evidently, Republicans in Congress have the 650k emails from Weiners laptop.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

'We've got our hands on all of them!' Congressman says Republican lawmakers have their own set of Anthony Weiner's 650,000 emails 
Iowa Rep. Steve King said Sunday before a Donald Trump rally that Republicans in Congress have copies of emails the FBI recovered from Anthony Weiner's laptop
'Congress has preserved them for our access,' King told thousands of Trump supporters in Sioux City 
'So the Weiner leaks, the WikiLeaks, you name your leaks, we've got our hands on all of them – 650,000 emails'
It's unclear how members of Congress could have copies of the emails, which are part of an ongoing criminal investigation 

I'm enjoying the fact that this guy's name is Weiner, the jokes just write themselves! It's hard to mention Weiner with out it sounding bad.

Sadly, he didn't even change the pronunciation - - - like "Boner" did (Boehner).

Sigh. Come on really....

I'm so hurt

Actually I did! I just thought you were serious

ETA: Please let it NOT be either Bertha or Clinton, anything else, it's all good
edit on 6-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Anyone who thinks Hillary will "drop out" is certifiable. It's way too late. WikiLeaks, if they really do have something, is cutting it way too close here.

Well seeing how Comey has decided no charges, either Wiki or God needs to drop a fiery mountain on that broads head.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Sigh. Come on really....

I'm so hurt

I can see that

I'm usually very straight forward serious. But, yes this was a joke.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

THEN it would be prussic acid and DMSO an OLD CIA recipe...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hillbilly123069
thelastlineofdefense.org...
I can't help but wonder what else they be holding back. You would think what else could be worse than what they've busted her on already. Maybe some things are better left unsaid

Hilarious you all believe they would wait this long, two days before the election, to drop some bomb on the lady. When is she supposed to respond by? Tonight? Tomorrow? Please, just let it go. It isn't happening.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton has just warned the media that a "fake" supposedly bad Wikileaks is about to come.

She is calling their bluff. If it is true that they have the bomb and waited until the last day it is bliss. There is no one to replace her and she can't drop out at this point. And there will be no time to make a defense. She will be vulnerable to the worst degree. I hope the bomb is coming. let it come.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
IF wikileaks is using blackmailing people then they are no better than the people they expose

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wiki has become worst than the disease
edit on 6-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hillbilly123069

Clinton's camp knows it's coming too. They issued a statement saying the next Wikileak will be a fake, to save HRH.

CLINTON CAMPAIGN: If 'whopper' email is published by WikiLeaks in next 2 days, 'it's probably a fake'

A spokesperson for Hillary Clinton's campaign said Sunday that if Wikileaks were to publish a bombshell email in the final two days of the election, it would likely not be authentic.

“Friends, please remember that if you see a whopper of a Wikileaks in next two days - it’s probably a fake,” tweeted Jennifer Palmieri, the communications director for the Clinton campaign.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

*I guess then that the FBI can forget about any further investigation, the Daily Fail has it all, well by proxy anyway.

Jeeez,anything goes these days, this is the real truth Y'all. Trump is Jesus, the saviour has returned.

To be frank though, it was always said that the Lord works in mysterious ways, or works for FOX...summ'it like that.

*Ooops! breaking news they just have...nuttin' in the E-mails!
edit on 6-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Hopefully Trump the Savior will rescue the souls of the women who will spend an eternity in hell who don't vote for Hillary, per Madeleine Albright.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: smurfy

Hopefully Trump the Savior will rescue the souls of the women who will spend an eternity in hell who don't vote for Hillary, per Madeleine Albright.

I don't think so, thing is...nothing to do with me or you, Trump is a cheat and a liar in waiting. Anyway, somewhere in this video, (apart from his stance on women that is) you will hear him castigate China...great, super I like the idea that he wants to bring what was American stuff that China now makes back to the US, that's good isn't it?
However...and yes there is a however, Trump is in debt to the eyeballs...to China, in the $billions.

I'm no big fan of Hillary, but I'm no fan of Trump either, mostly because he is a liar and a cheat and is making fools out of people by creating an image of change, specifically for them. You can watch a thief, you can't watch a liar unless you are truly vigilant, but even then.
Now if you really want to know about Trump, just go and Google it and see just what pops up, then seperate the dross from what just might be real. Try keywords like, Trump, China and debt for instance..and use the best sources.
edit on 6-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hillbilly123069
thelastlineofdefense.org...
I can't help but wonder what else they be holding back. You would think what else could be worse than what they've busted her on already. Maybe some things are better left unsaid

actually its putin saying please drop out hillary cuz you will bankrupt russia in 6 months or sooner if hillary is elected

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Sigh. Come on really....

I'm so hurt

I can see that

I'm usually very straight forward serious. But, yes this was a joke.

Nice to see that you at least have a sense of humor

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
From the article and not twitter.

Considering the "twitter" threat shows that its not the verified wikileaks account (no check mark by the name) this is most likely a fake.

Verified account -

There is a wikileaks support account used to verify info / correct misinformation about wikileaks.
- twitter.com...
They posted this -

edit on 7-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

there never was anything in those wikileaks that would off set donald going off topic , his twitter account, and his video about him bragging about sexual abuse of women, as well as trump being racist towards various minorities, and trump making fun of handicapped, as well as veterans, pow's and gold star families. also throw in his whining and excuses about if he doesnt win everything is rigged lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

as well it dont matter now, its all ground game.

trump has an impossible task of sweeping all the battleground states, hanging onto az, utah and north carolina, and then he has to turn one or two blue states republican. all by tuesday.

good luck with that when the minority votes are coming out in record numbers in florida, nevada and other places to vote against trump.

also now he cant talk about the non-existent emails and the non-existent fbi investigation and the non-existent indictments lol.

all he gonna say a million times a day on monday is its rigged, its rigged, its rigged, its rigged, its rigged if trump loses lol.

he knows he already lost cuz he wont sweep those battleground states, and he wont turn blue states. he may hang onto arizona and utah but not north carolina.

hillary gets 312-330 if she carries ohio on the high end.

republicans hold the congress

democrats take the senate

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

Sure he can still talk about it. As I have said before absence of a prosecution does not mean absence of a crime. Its another example of Hillary receiving special treatment because of her name.

Paint a picture -
If Hillary did all of this stuff as secretary of state imagine the damage she will do if she gets the oval office.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join