It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible haunted toy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Nothing has changed. It still does the light thing, but the duck is in a different case. So, either it wasn't the duck (but his new case is nearby) or it's a thing in the building. Stuff has been heard in other parts of the building. Oh and another vendor's lights went on by themselves also. But only one time and that vendor has since left.

One new thing, the main reason I decided to post here again. Saturday, a paranormal investigator came in and said he heard about it and wanted to see what it was all about. He said that the building was said to be haunted before it became what it is now. It used to be a department store, and supposedly a little girl and a man were seen around the place (spirits). When I told someone about it, a couple people said that they had heard that too. It was a semi well known thing in the area. I never heard of it though. The man was very strange and I felt uneasy around him, just a feeling. There's a few vendors who are open minded about the paranormal, and they also felt there was something off about him. He said he wanted to come back and set up his equipment and all that. I don't think any definite plans were set up though.

Here's the funny thing. The lights didn't come back on. The next morning, they were off. They are always turned back on when we come in in the morning. So. I half jokingly said maybe the spirit or spirits didn't want him to come back.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Thank you for the update, that's really interesting.

You should always trust those gut instincts about people, they are accurate probably 95% of the time or more, at least for me they are. It hardly ever goes wrong. And if other people share that uneasy feeling, there's something to it. This guy cannot be trusted, and even the ghost doesn't trust him! That's something.

Don't be afraid to tell him (or have someone else tell him) that you'd rather he not.

I'm glad to see you're around Ellie!
Keep us updated if anything crazy develops.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

K here we go. ... maybe

Fascinating I like the 2nd video,the Guy who came over to check on the Lights had the Look like I know I turned those light off? And the 3rd very is extremely interesting. I played it a couple of times and thought I saw a Shadow Person watch the shadows by the case.

edit on 24-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Yeah the one with the guy in it, he's the guy that runs the market. When he walked in they weren't on, so when he went by again and they were on it made him pause like that. Then he want back to look at the security cam footage to see if it caught anything.

I am going to watch again for what you saw in the 3rd one.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I absolutely believe we should listen to our feelings like that. I don't think the guy will be back actually. But if he does come back, I'm sure the owner will not want him here.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I looked back at all the videos and that shape seems to be in all of them but it seems like a shading between the lights. I'm here now, so I was checking it from all angles and from the general area of the camera and I don't see anything. But then again the overhead lights are on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join