It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There was no assasination attempt against Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: imjack

And this is at a Trump rally, not one of hers. Your point? It's not like these people are at HER rallies yelling this stuff. But her people come to Trump rallies and yell it.

Do you not see the difference there?

They did finally troll her with "lock her up" at her own rally just this past week, and she cancelled it.

It's like saying that when I flip off my TV when Obama is on it that I am somehow being violent and threatening him and inciting violence. I'm sorry if you think that, but I need to express my anger at him somehow.

The only killers at Hillary rallies are Trump supporters and Hillary.
Trump rallies attract people that have enough dirt I don't even need to say.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

And this is at a Trump rally, not one of hers. Your point? It's not like these people are at HER rallies yelling this stuff. But her people come to Trump rallies and yell it.

They did finally troll her with "lock her up" at her own rally just this past week, and she cancelled it.

It's like saying that when I flip off my TV when Obama is on it that I am somehow being violent and threatening him and inciting violence. I'm sorry if you think that, but I need to express my anger at him somehow.

dude seriously the people that come out and start violence at trump rallies are hired hillary supporters.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

dude seriously the people that come out and start violence at trump rallies are hired hillary supporters.

Yeah Trump supporters act for free

edit on 6-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I"m tired of it as well Kali. And I have seen you sling mud before, it is just that what purpose does it serve at all other than to blow off some of your own frustrations. I get it. But that response sounded just like what Trump supporters say, and as a matter of fact, now that I have read further in the thread one of them did exactly what I said, took your entire statement and reversed it by changing the name Trump to Clinton. All that either statement did was to further entrench the mud slingers from both sides.

Oh wait, this thread is now in the mud pit. Sorry, sling away, see where it gets you.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

But that response sounded just like what Trump supporters say

That was the point, mockery.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Oh wait, this thread is now in the mud pit. Sorry, sling away, see where it gets you.

It was in the Mud Pit from the start.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

But that response sounded just like what Trump supporters say

That was the point, mockery.

But to those being mocked, it only sounds like stupidity and only serves to validate their opinion of those on the 'other side'.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for that clarification X.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The protester was an obvious agitator trying to make Trump look violent.

I also wonder if the person who yelled "gun" was an agent provocateur.

Bingo !!

And we still don't really know if a gun was there or not.

After the failed attempt, someone could have snuck out undetected.

Yes we do, but why stop the lies there bud, great work, cant wait for your excuses on the 9th. Priceless i tell ya.

The SS will keep the gun as evidence.

We won't know until the official written reports are out.

Remember all the Hillary classified stuff was just a conspiracy until the government reports proved she is a liar.

More lies bud, zero guns where found, but that won't stop you from your daily garbage.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yeah Trump supporters act for free

No, that would be Bernie supporters. Feel that Bern.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It was magic.

A Trump supporter yells "GUN" and, suddenly, out of nowhere, a gun materializes in the minds of all Trump supporters, the Secret Service and the world in general.

It's magic, I tell ya.

edit on 6/11/16 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

edit on 6/11/16 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I don't happen to think it matters anymore, they are a lost cause.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Nope. I'm tired of these tiny minded posters that can't accept criticism or negativity of Trump without throwing the word shill out. And you can't seriously never have seen me sling mud before...

I have to say I've seen a lot of people say that they're voting Trump despite not being a fan of him and then go on to say what they don't like about him. I've yet to see a Clinton voter be able to criticise her. On the whole it's the Clinton fans that seem to throw hissyfits when she's called out. They are the ones, on the whole, who are sitting about with their fingers in their ears going "la-la-la I'm not listening". I'm not saying it doesn't happen the other way, just, as an outside observer it very much seems that it's more the other way round.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
It was magic.

A Trump supporter yells "GUN" and, suddenly, out of nowhere, a gun materializes in the minds of all Trump supporters, the Secret Service and the world in general.

It's magic, I tell ya.

Just as magic as the sniper fire Hillary imagined she came under in Bosnia.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

a reply to: CaticusMaximus

There's no CTR shills here.

Except the OP.

I don't really post much, thanks anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I'm not a Clinton voter so I can't help you.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
It was magic.

It's magic, I tell ya.

Ummm, what would you have the Secret Service do? It's their job to protect the candidates. If they hear someone yelling, "Gun!" do you think they are trained to ignore it until their candidate gets shot just to make sure there actually is one or are they supposed to assume there is one until it is proven otherwise?

Think.

If this had been a Hillary rally and someone had yelled "Gun!" in the audience and the Secret Service had just stood there ... whether or not there had been a gun, most people leaning left here would be screaming bloody murder that the Secret Service put her life at risk by not reacting as if there was actually a gun.

In the end, if the intent is to disrupt the rally, yelling, 'Gun!" is pretty effective whether there is one or not. Don't you think?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Don't you think?

Trump supporters obviously don't, no? They cry wolf over far more than just this one gun.
edit on 6-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Don't you think?

Trump supporters obviously don't, no? They cry wolf over far more than just this one gun.

Be careful to whom you are speaking. I don't like Trump, but I am voting for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join