It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There was no assasination attempt against Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Contrary to what Trump's son, members of his campaign, or supporters say there was no assasination attempt against Trump yesterday.

If you hear anything about a assasination attempt it's pure fiction, and your being lied too. Trump isn't a hero from this event as it was a non event.

However a citizen was attacked by a pro Trump mob and saved by the police, then almost immediately released by the same police.

Trump was never in danger.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

They didnt know that at the time. Hillary supporters tried to start a riot in Chicago for crying out loud.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted twice for ultimate effect

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No Kidding , where you been , in your Cave for the Last 12 Hours ?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

link   

Yes there was. I saw it in the 'unedited' version of the video clip. Sure as day follows night. There was Bill Clinton out there in the audience pointing a gun at him. I saw it I tell you, right there in the video before the campaign got a hold of it and edited it out.

link   
Even if you shout it out loud is fans wont say any different, also why would anyone in is camp stop lying now.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

A guy was assaulted for holding up a "Republicans against Trump" sign and some jackass yelled gun.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Who was assaulted first Kali?

+3 more 
link   

The spin is real in this guy. The stage rusher is the victim here, really?

Ugh, Ill be so happy when all these CTR shills disappear after Trump gets elected.

edit on 11/6/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

link   
I was laughing to myself the whole time last night while reading all these Trump "assassination" threads. It's funny how people just take an idea and run with it even if it's completely not true. Trumpets, I think your wool is showing.

link   
Good thing the Secret Service stopped a DNC.Clinton.Corporation brownshirt operation.

We really don't know what would have been *NEXT* if their plan had worked.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The walking dead is on tonight, I hope we get a break from this election BS lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
ATTENTION ATS MODERATORS.

PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD.

IT IS AN UNINTENDED DUPLICATE.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

There were too many people to know that at the time.

Lets not forget that the Hillary camp has been trying to incite VIOLENCE with no regard for consequences.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

He was assaulted prior to anyone yelling gun.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
In his interview with The Guardian, the protester implied Trump instigated the attack against him, that "fascist dictators" can make good people do bad things, which is demonstrably false from watching the video. The protester was an obvious agitator trying to make Trump look violent.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

There's no CTR shills here.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well, you know, 15,000 dollars is not a small amount of money...It's Saudi Arabia's money after all

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I doubt anything these people say anymore. After project veritas confirming that Hillary was sending paid protesters to incite violence, no one has the right to play innocent.

Enough is enough. So many people could have been hurt after months of homeless or mentally unstable people being sent to fight Trump supporters.

All credibility is lost. Someone will get killed and they will try to blame Trump supporters after Hillary supporters KEEP GOING TO START TROUBLE, or paying people to do such.

This song and dance only reminds people how Hillary tried to start a riot in Chicago of all places....to name some BS.

edit on 11 6 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Sure there are.

You will see it once they disappear after the election is over

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join