It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The NSA has a database of all citizens that own weapons in case 2nd Amendment is abolished

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Because someone made it legal for the Federal Government to keep a database of gun owners? Interesting because last I knew it was illegal for the Federal government to do so.

And before it is asked, the background check to purchase is not a guarantee that the firearm was purchased despite the serial number listed on the form. And that form is retained by the gun shop. Not any other agency.

Yes! They know everything about every weapon ever mentioned in telephone, email, chat conversations etc. bought, battered, given (legal or illegal does not matter) they simply Google through all human information, even private conversations, they gave their dirty little finger in everybody's tie

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8
Oh my goodness galien8 - take a breath! You are spamming. (I'm sure you don't mean it - so TAKE A BREATH).

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is never going to happen, plain and simple.

they are already gathering and data mining all human-human interaction digital, verbal, hard copy

link   

gl
edit on 6-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Relentless
Oh my goodness galien8 - take a breath! You are spamming. (I'm sure you don't mean it - so TAKE A BREATH).

I'm a bit in panic: Oliver Stone said about "Snowden: The Film) that the NSA wants total awareness

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
They have way more than that, they probably now when people brush there teeth or go to bed.

The spooks are everywhere

Yes! They know everything about every weapon ever mentioned in telephone, email, chat conversations etc. bought, battered, given (legal or illegal does not matter)

I wasent kiding, they know everything, thats the f up part.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So we will state for CLARITY: the high capacity semi automatic firearms will remain in our care.
Efforts to separate us ,are a threat to national security according to our oath.

Back off.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This isnt that impressive.

What about a database of all the people with ILLEGAL OR UNREGISTERED guns. Now that would be somthing.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Of course so they can knock on your door and ask for it,why registration is a ruse by the government,they don't tell you how much weapons they will be carrying when they try to pick the weapons up,I'm sure way more then you'll have

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Im pretty sure folks dont spend alota time talkin about every gun grandpop left them.

Criminals dont all get on social media and talk about their guns and serial numbers.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Having read the Op's position the following can be stated:

Once again there are those that are stating that they are going to abolish the 2nd amendment, yet fails to consider the following:

They do not have the numbers to do such. Think about it, do we really think that they actually have the sheer numbers of people in both the House of Reps, and the Senate and the population that would allow for this to fly past?

Here is what it would take: 1) It would have to be first brought up and voted on and passed by not only 2/3's in both chambers of the congress, then it has to be voted on by the people and approved in at least 2/3's of the individual state's by a clear majority of the people for it to become law. That means the following:

At a min, 290 Reps have to vote for it. 67 Senators have to vote for it, and at least 34 states have to ratify such.

So if at least 36 states are in favor of having firearms, how then can they abolish the amendment?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is why bigger watch list or no-fly list is dangerous, there is no auditing of this list..you have to just 'trust' them..no accountability not their part...

You can restrict any constitutional rights based on this list..it is like a frog in a boiling water, slowly they can increase the watch list to the point only elites can have any constitutional rights..

all they have to do is attach a tag line like 'patriot act', 'hope and change' or 'make america great again', people will just blindly follow any un-patriotic law..

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
This is why bigger watch list or no-fly list is dangerous, there is no auditing of this list..you have to just 'trust' them..no accountability not their part...

You can restrict any constitutional rights based on this list..it is like a frog in a boiling water, slowly they can increase the watch list to the point only elites can have any constitutional rights..

all they have to do is attach a tag line like 'patriot act', 'hope and change' or 'make america great again', people will just blindly follow any un-patriotic law..

^ this

Just next week I've got to go and vote against a violation of my rights- the new law will make all gun owners in my state a technical criminal within a year or two- they just won't start enforcing it strictly until after people have sat with that law long enough to accept it as not a stupid law.
Just like a frog in warm water. They're just turning on the heat.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: intrptr

They're not out to take our guns, all at once. Frog Pond temperature has been steadily rising for decades.

As far as ways to get guns out of the hands of the Public, remember the National Guard sweeps post Katrina? They confiscated every firearm they encountered.

Pick your poison

Not all of them, they didn't.
I know someone who when they came banging on the door demanding weapons be turned over to them, responded to them that they were trespassing and that if they attempt to do anything that they would die.

They left.

They know they are in the wrong. One person didn't get their weapons confiscated "for safety sake".

Thanks for proving they didn't set out to confiscate firearms... which they did.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

gl

what does that mean?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
So we will state for CLARITY: the high capacity semi automatic firearms will remain in our care.
Efforts to separate us ,are a threat to national security according to our oath.

Back off.

Yes! Otherwise a one million guns march to Washington D.C., and if that does not help a one million guns march to the NSA headquarters Fort Meade Maryland too

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
All you would need to do to create a database, is track the ammo purchases.

The big-box sporting goods stores have cameras filming the check-out lanes, not the merchandise. The government's photo-recognition software identifies you and can read the label as it is scanned. The NSA pays a "third party contractor" to upkeep the master core. That way, the NSA isn't maintaining any "file" on you.

The contractor doesn't have a database per se. When they DO have is every transaction, at every point of sale, nationwide, on a permanent record. It isn't personal, and it isn't about you. It is specifically NOT a file on anyone.

If they wanted to round up you and your guns, they'd run a compiler, that would locate every transaction your face has ever made, since about 2005 when the system went into effect.

It compiles a big list of ammo sales, gun purchases, time spent at the gun range, etc.

If you ONCE bought ammo with a bank card, in another state, ten years ago.... they know what caliber you were shooting back then.

If you bought a gun safe, they know whether it will hold rifles or just pistols.

Then they cross-index it with every hunting license you've purchased, and what counties you filed tags in. They even know where your deer lease is, where your hunting cabin is, where your storage unit is out by the lake.

No, they wont ever seize all the guns at once. But when you decide to go rogue, they will be at your home before you are. They'll be cleaning out your lakehoouse and your gun locker at the club and everything else.

Plus, your credit card won't work suddenly. And your phone will lead them straight to you.

They'll ban a new type of gun each year. They won't ever ban all the guns. Because the rich will still have them.
edit on 6/11/2016 by redempsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
remember the National Guard sweeps post Katrina? They confiscated every firearm they encountered.

There were many places the Guard would not go, because ex-military were defending their neighborhoods. They didn't even try. I saw maps marking them out as no-go zones.

I would offer this perspective from a very well-armed citizen to the readership of this forum: If the cops pull up in front of your house, walk up and ring your doorbell ... give them your guns. You might just as well, because you weren't ready to do what needed to be done in the first place. And ... if you don't know what you need to do ... don't ask around here.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
Yes! Otherwise a one million guns march to Washington D.C., and if that does not help a one million guns march to the NSA headquarters Fort Meade Maryland too

Might want to send a million guns around to the Pentagon while you're already in town.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

We won't do a thing unless THEY do first,IT'S KIND of hard to cover every door in the US an if they can't even get MOST of them ,They'll screw up and start killing,THEN we will have them.
Agents make LOUSY soldiers.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join