It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NSA has a database of all citizens that own weapons in case 2nd Amendment is abolished

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This database of weapon owners is a great treasure for the NSA in case people like Obama or Clinton want to abolish the 2nd Amendment, and the government wants to confiscate all privately held weapons. This database is constantly evolving because the NSA has total awareness of gun owners because it Googles through gun shop cash registries, emails, whatsapps, posts, SMSs, telephone and private conversations like a MF.

This would be the end of the many militia in the USA too

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
They have way more than that, they probably now when people brush there teeth or go to bed.

The spooks are everywhere

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
This database of weapon owners is a great treasure for the NSA in case people like Obama or Clinton want to abolish the 2nd Amendment...

They cannot unilaterally abolish anything otherwise they would have done so already.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Well, while I believe they could be doing this, there are so many guns that are not traceable, they wouldnt get near all of them.

Also the logistics of a gun grab makes the rounding up of 11 million illegals look like a walk in the park.
edit on 6-11-2016 by BlueJacket because: Stuff

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They're not out to take our guns, all at once. Frog Pond temperature has been steadily rising for decades.

As far as ways to get guns out of the hands of the Public, remember the National Guard sweeps post Katrina? They confiscated every firearm they encountered.

Pick your poison

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Well, while I believe they could be doing this, there are so many guns that are not traceable, they wouldnt get near all of them.

Also the logistics of a gun grab makes the rounding up of 11 million illegals look like a walk in the park.

Agreed! Never thought about it like that!

But, do guns jump fences or row across borders?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

For at least 20 years I have been hearing pretty much the same thing from some and it is always "oh no it will happen with these people", but it never comes true.

So, my question to you is...why is it different this time?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Sure do, ever hear of operation fast and furious?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
They have a database of registered guns.
Unregistered?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
YEP, always have, always will.

Ya know what? That Sandy Hook thingy was their grand plan to get our guns away. Quite impressive and elaborate - how they faked those dead kids and teachers, and an entire Town - what = got paid off to go along?

If this was the grand plan, after all they supposedly put into Sandy Hook - well, why haven't they taken our guns yet???

I am so over this one people!

Can we stop now?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Sure do, ever hear of operation fast and furious?

I gots to work on my riddles!

You are correct!

We all know how tall the wall will be but how deep?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Because someone made it legal for the Federal Government to keep a database of gun owners? Interesting because last I knew it was illegal for the Federal government to do so.

And before it is asked, the background check to purchase is not a guarantee that the firearm was purchased despite the serial number listed on the form. And that form is retained by the gun shop. Not any other agency.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

But they do have to make a call to ATF, and provide the SSN of gun buyer to I would bet hand over fist that ATF keeps a record of this information.

(Unless that was just in my personal experience when I bought a 5-shot revolver)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They're not out to take our guns, all at once. Frog Pond temperature has been steadily rising for decades.

As far as ways to get guns out of the hands of the Public, remember the National Guard sweeps post Katrina? They confiscated every firearm they encountered.

Pick your poison

Not all of them, they didn't.
I know someone who when they came banging on the door demanding weapons be turned over to them, responded to them that they were trespassing and that if they attempt to do anything that they would die.

They left.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

For at least 20 years I have been hearing pretty much the same thing from some and it is always "oh no it will happen with these people", but it never comes true.

Just a stab in the dark..but..

3 potential supreme court justice appointees, and a presidential candidate that has said if she can lean the court to he left she will destroy the second. (paraphrase)

So will it be an all at once... no, but the odds of it happening are amazingly high compared to the past.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
They have way more than that, they probably now when people brush there teeth or go to bed.

The spooks are everywhere

Yes! They know everything about every weapon ever mentioned in telephone, email, chat conversations etc. bought, battered, given (legal or illegal does not matter)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

They know everything about every weapon ever mentioned in telephone, email, chat conversations etc. bought, battered, given (legal or illegal does not matter)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Is never going to happen, plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The threat of a million guns march to Washington D.C.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
They have a database of registered guns.
Unregistered?

Yes! They know everything about every weapon ever mentioned in telephone, email, chat conversations etc. bought, battered, given (legal or illegal does not matter)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join