It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!Obama Refers To "The Powers That Be" Count On Us To Give Our Power Away!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I couldn't believe my ears.

Go to 3:10 of the video. What and who is Obama, the president talking about. To me this worries me because it is real and new and now.

EXACT QUOTE
Obama said "they can't stop you from voting, they can't stop you from VOTING. People want to know how to vote you can goto how to vote.com. the fact of the matter is we give our power away all the time. You know we tell our selves its hard its not going to count, And the p-powers that be their counting on us giving our power away."

edit on 6-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

edit on 6-11-2016 by seasonal because: clarify point

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
He means the power of voting, as if the people have any choice anymore...

"Change we can believe in."

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No he isn't watch the video please.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I was kinda put off when he kept repeating "They don't want you to vote.." "They want to scare you.." "They want you to give your power away."

Like who the # is they?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: intrptr

No he isn't watch the video please.

I did, when he said give up the power he specifically meant the power of voting. I.e., If you don't vote you give that up, according to him. Im not fooled by it. The American people were stripped of their constitutional rights long ago.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

I was kinda put off when he kept repeating "They don't want you to vote.." "They want to scare you.." "They want you to give your power away." Like who the # is they?

With the depravity we have been invited to see from wiki, I question everything with a much more discriminating eye.

Anyone who doesn't see this as an issue they are blinded by their little club they belong in, Repub, Dem.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
I was kinda put off when he kept repeating "They don't want you to vote.." "They want to scare you.." "They want you to give your power away."

Like who the # is they?

They being Foreign Nationals who Entered the Borders of the United States Illegally . He did Actually Imply that . This is a Man that was Sworn in as President taking an Oath to Preserve , Protect , and Defend his Country from All Threats Foreign and Domestic ? What is Terribly Wrong with this Picture ?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The whole set up charade interview stinks.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
LOL You guys are nuts. Just watch the whole interview instead on taking every little phrase out of context. It's only 7 minutes & it explains itself. The other non-issue/"scandal" from this same interview makes me seriously wonder if people have ever listened to a political speech or interview before.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Who do you think he is talking about?
EXACT QUOTE
Obama said "they can't stop you from voting, they can't stop you from VOTING. People want to know how to vote you can goto how to vote.com. the fact of the matter is we give our power away all the time. You know we tell our selves its hard its not going to count, And the p-powers that be their counting on us giving our power away."
edit on 6-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I Guess " Reading Comprehension " is not one of his Strongest Skills . Plain Language , in Plain Terms . Plain Comprehended Intent . Maybe English is a Unmastered Second Language for him ?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I actually watched the entire interview when it was mentioned in the other threads and I understand a thing called "context". He literally pivoted from her wording by saying "Latino citizens" and then doubled down on that pivot by saying the others were counting on the Latino citizens to vote because they have no voice themselves.

As petty as this is, I'm actually surprised people here haven't jumped on what he said at the end of the interview. He told her to have her aunt send her "recipe" to him so they could use it. Hmmm, is that legal? Can the President accept free gifts from people? I thought they couldn't. And how would she contact him directly to do that? Was he flirting on camera or did he already give her his personal phone number so she could contact him like that? Scandalous!

(Yes, that's as much credibility as I give to the other 2 "scandals" related to this interview.)

top topics

join