It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Braverman Clinton Foundation former CEO in FBI Protective Custody?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Another one of those "insider source says" so take with grain of salt:

Last week, we reported the disappearance of former CEO of the Clinton Foundation Eric Braverman. Intel provided suggested that he fled the country fearing for his life, seeking asylum in Russia.

That was nine days ago, and there has still been no word from (or sightings of) Eric Braverman.

However, a new source within the intelligence community suggests that was misinformation intentionally spread through social media by several sources, and in fact, he is being held in protective custody by the FBI in exchange for his testimony against Hillary Clinton.

Braverman is the man who exposed the most serious Clinton scandal – the Clinton Foundation.

The internal Clinton Foundation power struggle between Chelsea Clinton and Doug Band was exposed in Wikileaks emails. It began in 2011 when, Chelsea started to take a more prominent role at the Clinton Foundation.

In an email exchange, Neera Tanden the president of CAP, warned John Podesta to “keep tabs on Doug Band who she thought was the insider who told NBC to “follow the money and the find the real HRC scandal”.

John Podesta quickly wrote back to identify the real source as former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman which shocks Tanden who replies, “Holy Moses.”

pmnightlynews.com...

He is former CEO that got in a fight with Chelsea that was leaked on wikileaks. Here is a Politico article with the details.

He does appear to be missing.

Snopes says he didn't go to Russia but doesn't show where he is currently.

Heavy also says he didnt goto Russia. But apparently they could not locate him either.

Sooo... highly speculative but if true would be major bombshell!

With all the alleged bodies piling up around them, I think I'd run to protective custody if I were in his shoes and had the dirt on them!
edit on 6-11-2016 by pianopraze because: typos

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ironic surname to have for someone who wants protection.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Isn't Holy Moses a reference to killing ones own son?

If he's missing he could be said to be anywhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I guess you could say Eric isnt a "braver-man"

Its pretty much speculation at this point, but I dont discount the possibility that he is in hiding and perhaps even rolling over, time will tell.

Thanks for the post, its worth watching for.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

That's good for a smile, no matter your affiliation.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Isn't Holy Moses a reference to killing ones own son?

No, it isn't, unless you have some sort of documentation. It's an "expression of surprise."

If he's missing he could be said to be anywhere.

True, but unremarkable.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Yes, I saw the original source for that when it was posted.

The last time Eric tweeted was October 12th and it was a retweet. He wasn't a prolific tweeter but his Twitter page has been silent since.

Eric

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

It would take a Braver-Man than most to go against the Clintons, which he did...

And and even Braver-Man to testify against them in court!

link   
If the information this gentlemen has pertains to the underhand dealing of the Clinton Crime Family, then protective custody is one place where he might just survive long enough to testify.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

No, it isn't, unless you have some sort of documentation. It's an "expression of surprise."

Uh huh, typed "surprise".

Where is he, then?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I wonder if he is the FBI interview recording that indicted the Clintons...which, when shown to the DOJ, they responded he was an unreliable witness.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wonder if he is the FBI interview recording that indicted the Clintons...which, when shown to the DOJ, they responded he was an unreliable witness.

Seems like the DOJ has become nothing but a Political arm of Obama.

Amazing the FBI are even getting to investigate right now.

I keep waiting for the Presidential pardons... but he can't do that until after the election or it might hurt Hilary's chances even more.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Well, doesn't matter what his name is, if the Clintons get a hold of him and he is testifying, he'll more than likely be taking a dirt nap, maybe exploring the bottom of the ocean with non-working eyes or maybe he'd be sent on a mission to the antarctic to become the braverman Popsicle.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/6.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
They way I heard it, he's been on ice (PC) for over eleven days.
The time line fits.

Buck
edit on 6-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Uh huh, typed "surprise".

Huh? What are you talking about? You said "Holy Moses" had something to do with killing one's son. If you have some sort of corroboration for that supposed fact," let's hear it.

Where is he, then?

He didn't tell me and it wasn't my turn to watch him.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The Holy Moses email. I believe it was 25357.

Buck

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If he's buried six feet under ... does that make him unreliable? LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Huh? What are you talking about? You said "Holy Moses" had something to do with killing one's son. If you have some sort of corroboration for that supposed fact," let's hear it.

You're so sure he isn't distapeered, produce a body. Oh. Clinton trail of bodies not withstanding, message could have said holy cow or holy crap just as readily.

Don't think I've her heard someone say "Holy Moses" before. If they did I would ask, why Moses? So I threw it out there. You're the one so sure it isn't related, but just say it without really knowing. If dude shows up, I'll wonder less about it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Has Braverman surfaced yet? Apologies if he has and I missed it, someone mentioned his name this morning on a forum I use and I had a look on Google for news reports but there seems to be a curious lack of any information from early Nov onwards. I'd have thought a missing CEO of the Clinton Foundation would generate more headlines.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Latest info believe it or not youtu.be...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join