It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help me find a link to a documentary about the world trade center.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I need some help please. Today (11-6-2016) I was reading through some threads and found a twitter link which I followed. In reviewing the material I happened upon a 1 hour long (shortened from 1 1/2 hour) documentary about the world trade center. I was about half way through the documentary when I inadvertently clicked off of it. The documentary was produced by architects who have a lot of evidence concerning the world trade centers collapse. I really want to finish watching the video but, due to memory problems, cannot remember which thread I was reading when I found the original link to twitter and have tried in vain to find it using internet searches. Anything that could point me back in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. P.S. I even have a new ATS account because of my memory problem. I cannot remember my old user name after being gone for about a year. Thank you in advance.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Go through your browser history . It should be there somewhere . link to the horses mouth www.ae911truth.org...
edit on 6-11-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Seen most of them and the only one I can think of is:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Not the exact one but seems to be compiled from the same main source. will watch it. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61
a reply to: Zcustosmorum
Not the exact one but seems to be compiled from the same main source. will watch it. Thank you.

Some of the written thoughts found on this site are well worth the time it takes to sift them out. There's a whole forum dedicated to it (if you haven't found it already).

-Cheers

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You do realize all the mountain of internet 911 is to bury the truth, muddy the waters of investigation? Good luck finding a needle in a stack of needles.

"The image translators work for the construct program – but there’s way too much information to decode the Matrix." --Cypher, from The Matrix.

top topics

join