It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

He should be charged with treason? And arrested? Arrested for what?

I really hope you're not a registered voter, because you appear to be following the politics of La-La Land, not the USA.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

He should be charged with treason and arrested.

I think we are the only 2 people who are objective on ATS right now.

What the people who I can only assume think this is a Clinton slam aren't thinking about is this little "sweetheart" of illegal's voting cuts both ways (D & Repub).

But through the bipartisan blinders on folks, its only the president being irresponsible with a fundamental right.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Where can we watch the whole, unedited video of this interview?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Watch the video again, make believe it is Gorge W B. Listen and think for just a moment.

1 she state dreamers, undoc'ed, citizens, are fearful of voting she called them that because they contribute to this country (this is the damning statement. All the following statements by both people refer back to that statement.
2 interviewer asks if I vote (referring to the damning statement) will they come for my family and deport us? and kick in in doors to being deported, come for my family and deport us
3 Obama says " no, not true the reason is, first of all when you vote you are a citizen yourself".. what she is clearly talking about illegals. He continues "that the voting roles are not transferred over and people start investigating...etc" why say that if everyone is legal to vote?
4 Obama finishes 'The sanctity of the vote is confidential"

This cuts both ways, Trump will get illegal votes just like Clinton.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So even if an imposter tries to vote that vote only counts that one time 

One fraudulent vote cancels out a real vote from a real citizen. This should be concerning to anyone. It sure as hell doesn't deserve a nonchalant, "oh well"

when the real American McCoy shows up to vote and is told he can't because he already did then an investigation happens as he runs to FaceBook and tells the world. 

And they will be dismissed as nut jobs. Because voter fraud doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Already posted and debunked in a previous thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In fact, the original thread was so thoroughly debunked that the entire OP was updated from a short clip to the full interview & a different message. But just in case, here's the full 7min interview so everyone can listen in context.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: dogstar23

I'm honestly more concerned about the number of zebras casting fraudulent votes than the number of illegal aliens.

what is a zebra?

A Zebra is like a stripey horse.

It is black and white, so it isn't racist.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Obama is very nonchalant as he talks about voter fraud.

What people fail to realize is this will effect both sides. Because, believe it or not their are illegals that support Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

This longer video doesn't debunk anything... It's obviously heavily edited, but that might be for time constraints... The content is still the same... The OP's video uses from 3:22 of this one... Nonetheless, the OP's point is still valid. She CLEARLY sets up the idea of "undocumented citizens" voting... He responds, but without saying that if you are undocumented it's illegal for you to vote. He does throw in other words to cover himself, and you should be able to distinguish what I mean. This response is shady. THIS is one of those fabled "dog whistles" we hear about so often...
edit on 11/6/2016 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

It is black and white, so it isn't racist.

I still don't grasp the meaning, I'm not being difficult, can you elaborate a bit please.
edit on 6-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Sorry, try again that didn't change a thing.

If you think it does, please reply with the verbiage.

Again, like the interviewer said, when dreamers and undocumented people vote, they will vote both ways.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

And they will be dismissed as nut jobs. Because voter fraud doesn't exist.

I hope we get a "real" number of how many people vote illegally.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Someone said " He should be charged with treason and arrested." to which you replied "
I think we are the only 2 people who are objective on ATS right now."

Well, that says it all right there doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Voter fraud is rare, or there's no evidence it's not.

Example link:
www.washingtonpost.com - A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast...

So that means if 300 million people vote, just ~9.3 are frauds. Assuming this is true, it's something we can safely dismiss as impacting an election. For that, the fraud would have to be orders of magnitude higher.
edit on 11/6/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Oh the studies say it ain't so. OK, Obama is right then, just show up and vote. never mind

/sarc

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

What's there to "debunk"? That's the entire interview. He flat out says he's referring to Latino citizens, then doubles down on that by saying that non citizens in their communities are counting on the citizens to vote because they don't have a voice.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What's there to "debunk"? That's the entire interview. He flat out says he's referring to Latino citizens, then doubles down on that by saying that non citizens in their communities are counting on the citizens to vote because they don't have a voice.

White down the exact statement you think proves your point. Please show me.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Obama finishes 'The sanctity of the vote is confidential"

No, it isn't. Anyone can find out how you voted. It is a matter of public record.

<< 1   >>

join