It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
President Obama doesn't tell the interviewer that illegal/undocumented people shouldn't vote, he tells her that a vote is private. This is a big deal, what a president says has the weight of the nation behind it. Is this encouraging the vote.

Edit:
1 she state dreamers, undoc'ed, citizens, are fearful of voting she called them that because they contribute to this country (this is the damning statement. All the following statements by both people refer back to that statement.
2 interviewer asks if I vote (referring to the damning statement) will they come for my family and deport us? and kick in in doors to being deported, come for my family and deport us
3 Obama says " no, not true the reason is, first of all when you vote you are a citizen yourself".. what she is clearly talking about illegals. He continues "that the voting roles are not transferred over and people start investigating...etc" why say that if everyone is legal to vote?
4 Obama finishes 'The sanctity of the vote is confidential"

This cuts both ways, Trump will get illegal votes just like Clinton.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 6-11-2016 by seasonal because: video fix

edit on 6-11-2016 by seasonal because: clarification of video

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Tell me, how does a non US citizen vote? How would that work exactly?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
He was speaking about citizens voting.

And the guy who took that video off his screen.

Dude, you gotta see a doctor. That's some problematic breathing.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Did you see the source? It's a popular right wing nutter blog that is always full of lies and at best half truths. But conservatives love their lies and insane conspiracies so that blog continues to thrive.

I'll tell ya, if one were to look for easy cash from the net just start a conservative blog or YouTube channel and you're all but guaranteed to get traffic. Just spam social media sites with your site and it's bound to get picked up.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I have no idea, in some states you don't need ID's so phone book, go the vote, vote. It is being done on both sides.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

This is absolute nonsense. Not what he said, and not even possible. Non-citizens can only vote if they steal a citizen's identity, and vote before the citizen goes to cast their vote. Seems like a ridiculous, far-fetched, wasteful, risky use of a criminally stolen identity, which, if it happens at all, would probably be in the single digits of fraudulent votes nationwide.

I'm honestly more concerned about the number of zebras casting fraudulent votes than the number of illegal aliens.
edit on 11/6/2016 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yeah but ID or not you still have to check in with real people. So even if an imposter tries to vote that vote only counts that one time and when the real American McCoy shows up to vote and is told he can't because he already did then an investigation happens as he runs to FaceBook and tells the world.

So in conclusion, only US citizens can vote. Duh!!

Stop visiting The Gateway Pundit because all he does is spread ignorance.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The source, in this instance, doesn't matter. The video clearly doesn't shoow Obama telling the interviewer that only US citizens can legally vote. It is what Obama didn't say.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You miss the point, it is what Obama didn't say that counts. The president is supposed to up hold the constitution. It is what Obama didn't say.

And I'm sure if you go online there are ten ways from Sunday that both sides are abusing the system.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I'm honestly more concerned about the number of zebras casting fraudulent votes than the number of illegal aliens.

what is a zebra?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Of course the source that matters, that's why it's called the source. It especially matters when someone takes things out of context to fit their own agenda, you know propaganda and BS.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Obama never told non Americans to vote because that would be the dumbest thing ever as president.

Stop falling for BS.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Already posted and debunked, nice try do.
Thanks
edit on 6-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Ok, your worst enemy calls and says your mom is in the hospital and it is touch and go. Do you at least call and see?

The source in this case doesn't matter, there is a video.

Where the interviewer says dreamers, illegals undocumented citizens (she considers citizens because they contribute).. is immigration going to kick down my door and deport me? She was referring to group she mentioned before. Obama said that information is not transferred over,(not given to authorities) the vote is confidential.

He being the leader of the free world should have some how mentioned that it is illegal for dreamers and illegals to vote.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Watch the video, I agree with the title of the thread. She clearly asks if the doors are going to be kicked in, and deportation is going to take place. Obama says the information isn't passed on (to authorities) and the vote is confidential.

It's ok if you don't agree, but this is a going to be a problem on both sides(R and D)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I did a search, and no match came up.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

But he did say illegals can vote, her question was about "undocumented immigrants" ie illegal immigrants being scared to vote and being scared their door will be kicked in and they deported to which he reassures her that won't happen due to the vote being confidential. And her snarky little comment of ,",i call them citizens because they contribute" is annoying and wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

He should be charged with treason and arrested.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

President Obama doesn't tell the interviewer that illegal/undocumented people shouldn't vote, he tells her that a vote is private. This is a big deal, what a president says has the weight of the nation behind it. Is this encouraging the vote.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I watched the video a couple of times , doesn't matter to me who or what posted it since it's a video .....the woman asking Obama sets up the question of dreamers or undocumented folks worrying about consequences of voting....at least the way I understood it. That in itself should have been answered by Obama quite clearly...that THEY can't legally vote !! It's got nothing to do with sanctity or privacy of the vote....if it's illegal voting done by illegal immigrants, well damn, it's illegal !

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Of course the source that matters, that's why it's called the source. It especially matters when someone takes things out of context to fit their own agenda, you know propaganda and BS.

How can the source matter, when the discussion is about a video ? Watch the video and go from there !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join