It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are coming out and voting for TRUMP IN DROVES

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
If you're waiting for a candidate who can single-handedly defeat the fossil fuel industry that day will never come. You have to keep pushing! Right now, Hillary is that strong push forward. Anything else is a retreat.

I'm not. It seems YOU are waiting for a candidate (or perhaps think you've found one) that can single-handedly defeat the fossil fule industry.

I'm waiting for a candidate that:

i) Displays a modicum of intellect and NOT having received a dimploma from Liberty University
ii) Can actually handle more than one issue with equal parts eloquence and efficacy
iii) Can speak
iv) Will acquiesce that they don't necessarily have all the answers
v) Is not a family dynasty
vi) Instead of rolling up their sleeves in some show of unity with the working man, just get their suit dirty
vii) Refuses to use the word Terror for one whole term
viii) Will respond to people and not to well positioned and paid interrogators
ix) Can formulate a sentence and finish with their mouth actually closed
x) Will simply admit that we, our past administrations, our culture as it stands today is fundamentally flawed.

That's what I'm really waiting for
edit on 6-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I'm not waiting. I already voted. I'm pretty passionate about clean energy and the environment so I'm voting for the candidate who dreams of a "future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person." Because I share that dream. And I believe that dream IS attainable if enough of us fight for it.

This will take the support and drive of ALL of us who care. That's one big reason Hillary Clinton has my vote.
edit on 6-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I'm not waiting. I already voted. I'm pretty passionate about clean energy and the environment so I'm voting for the candidate who dreams of a "future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person." Because I share that dream. And I believe that dream IS attainable if enough of us fight for it.

This will take the support and drive of ALL of us who care. That's one big reason Hillary Clinton has my vote.

More power to ya brother

For me, green energy is not enough of a reason for me to want the rest of her baggage along for the ride. Especially when that ride has nuke codes in her glovebox

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Good point on the nukes.

I trust Trump's judgment far less when it comes to nukes. He's still trying to understand why we don't use them. Yikes.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Good point on the nukes.

I trust Trump's judgment far less when it comes to nukes. He's still trying to understand why we don't use them. Yikes.

I don't trust him either, which is why I'm abstaining from the voting process this cycle.

Can't we just go President-less for a term and "see how it goes" lol

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: CulturalResilience

The worlds problems are not political in nature, they are technical. Politicians cannot solve technical problems, only technicians can do that. If I thought Trump, Clinton, or any other politician of any stripe understood this issue I would vote for them and encourage others to do the same.

But it's the politicians that control the money flow to the worlds problems. That's why I always say that WAR is a business because there is always money for the war profiteers, while social problem solutions go begging.

The Military Industrial complex as an oligarchy almost make's politics obsolete. It's all just a show to make the proles think they have a voice in the madness.

I have nothing to add other than, I completely agree.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I was going to answer but Alphabetone gave the reply I would have, almost word for word.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrselfdestructr
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No -_-, look Hillary broke the law. You are right she should technically go to jail. But just because she broke the law doesn't mean we need to go full retard and trust biased untrustworthy sources. This site was made so we could sift through the mud and find the truth.

If you could read better you would see I never claimed the information began with AJ, and check the sources where he gets the information from. Just because most of those sources are coming from people who don't support Hillary's criminal behavior, doesn't make them wrong.
Alex Jones is not the source of everything he brings up, it's coming from other people, and even he tells people to check and verify the info themselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What do you mean "even" Democrats? You do know that according to statistics Democrats are smarter, right?

Here's something else that might interest you in particular: arstechnica.com....

You're welcome!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
They are so embarrassed by their own party. For shame.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join