It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are coming out and voting for TRUMP IN DROVES

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

It's knowledge not a belief.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CulturalResilience

It's knowledge not a belief.

I see, and does firmly holding this "knowledge" make you feel less afraid?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The desperation I see is coming from the Trump voters; why else the constant parroting from dubious sources telling us Trump will be the victor.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The desperation I see is coming from the Trump voters; why else the constant parroting from dubious sources telling us Trump will be the victor.

Do you think that is why we are hearing the same thing from Clinton supporters? That would explain the nervous hubris displayed when she is already cited as "The Next President"

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

They're insecure. It's a weakness. The truth hurts when you know you're on the losing side so the defense mechanisms activate.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

They're insecure. It's a weakness. The truth hurts when you know you're on the losing side so the defense mechanisms activate.

Case in point.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Do you think that is why we are hearing the same thing from Clinton supporters? That would explain the nervous hubris displayed when she is already cited as "The Next President"

I can't speak for the Clinton supporters. As we speak I'm in my office/studio working for the GOP. There is an obscene amount of money available during campaign season. i mostly see politics from an economic and academic standpoint.

Union proud, Union strong....www.iatse-intl.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
A Possibility , but Doubtful .

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Wouldn't surprise me. Even Democrats know Hillary is corrupt beyond all reason.

Folks forget as well that Obama ran all over her.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Oh good grief, Infowars?

Yeah, o,k., in another tabloid, they said B-17 bomber found on moon! You believe that one too?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I can't speak for the Clinton supporters. As we speak I'm in my office/studio working for the GOP. There is an obscene amount of money available during campaign season. i mostly see politics from an economic and academic standpoint.

Forgive me, I'm not attempting to trip you up, but I don't quite understand who you think has the economic advantage?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you know a Democrat who cares if shes corrupt?
edit on 6-11-2016 by TonyS because: sp

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I watch CNN, I watch news on many different channels. I research using only reputable sites, factual information, real court documents, public records, ect. I do not lend Wikileaks an ear or waste time reading their 'revelations' , I am informed, educated, and have yet to see droves of democrats vying to vote Trump. What I am noticing is that most democrats are simply keeping to themselves, both vote and opinion. Patience grasshopper. Patience.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It is not true that dems are switching to trump in droves. It simply is not true.

Some are, but realistically - - - more Reps are switching to Clinton.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you know a Democrat who cares if shes corrupt?

The funny thing is: we know Trump is corrupt. Real Facts. Fake charity, refuses to pay workers, gropes women, etc.

We still only have speculation, rumors, etc on Clinton.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Forgive me, I'm not attempting to trip you up, but I don't quite understand who you think has the economic advantage?

I don't know. But our local GOP offices, media studios, etc. is exceptionally well funded with state of the art equipment, expense accounts; for an unimportant backwater location. I have media friends working for the DNC and they have rental cars and vans at their disposal. Political campaigns are a business we get to profit from every 2 years. I worked for Gov. Johnson last time out.

From my perspective, most of the Republicans I work for think Trump is white trash. They are mostly from the Christian, family values side of the equation. I tend to agree with them.
edit on 6-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I don't know. But our local GOP offices, media studios, etc. is exceptionally well funded with state of the art equipment, expense accounts; for an unimportant backwater location. I have media friends working for the DNC and they have rental cars and vans at their disposal. Political campaigns are a business we get to profit from every 2 years. I worked for Gov. Johnson last time out.

Ah I see. What we are seeing is an equal desperation from both sides with neither at a particular advantage.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Case in point.

Exactly. You couldn't help, but to respond despite that you have no idea where I stand. I'm not even voting. Clinton sucks. Again. Thanks for showing us all how weak Trump supporters are.

Insecure.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Ah I see. What we are seeing is an equal desperation from both sides with neither at a particular advantage.

I don't feel any desperation from the people I work for, They seem to be realist concentrating on the local offices. Trump didn't even come by our offices when he was here. imo...there is much more to this election than meets the eye.

The desperate vibe I get is from the Trump supporters.
edit on 6-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If you care at all about the environment, green sustainable energy, or women's rights, Hillary is the only choice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join