It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats are coming out and voting for TRUMP IN DROVES

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Trump pulling in broad support unlike Hillary

Callers into the show admit that, despite being lifelong Democrats, they will now vote for Donald Trump:

It might be Alex Jones but this video has nothing to do with scare mongering BUT people calling in to the show to say they are Democrats and will be voting for TRUMP.

Americans are not as dumb as the media thinks....

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

This probably cancels it out.

www.cnn.com...

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Wouldn't surprise me. Even Democrats know Hillary is corrupt beyond all reason.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
She did lose a lot of Obama voters that is a fact. Going to be interesting seeing what that looks like come Tuesday. The JayZ Beyonne concert, Katy Perry & Miley campus stunt...just really not her style. The DNC obviously sees a problem with the younger crowd so they hit it with the most useful idiot celebrities. Even Wendy Williams said Beyonnce is not that bright:

You know Beyonce can’t talk. She sounds like she has a fifth grade education.”

The studio audience booed in response to Williams and she got a little defensive:

“Excuse me, I just said I was a fan. But we have to call a spade a spade.”

It’s not the first time Beyonce’s communication skills have come under attack. In April, her grasp of grammar was questioned by critics who got hold of the letter she wrote to first lady Michelle Obama.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yay... Alex Jones said it's true so it must be. That guy is always right and truthful.

link   

edit on 6-11-2016 by Swills because: Double Post

link   

Who are his audience?

Not the majority of anyone.

It's info wars.

link   

edit on 6-11-2016 by Swills because: Triple Post!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The BBC conducted an interview with a resident of Alexandria Virginia. He was a very likeable older Irish guy who emigrated in the Nineteen Sixties. He said that he did not like some of the "Nasty" things Trump had said, but would still vote for him because he is not a politician and is therefore more what the country needs. It immediately occurred to me that this statement is the explanation for dislike of Clinton, and not just by many of those that should be entrenched democrats.

To many people Trump represents change and a move away from the globalist backed political elite and their much feared open border philosophy. It is true that America was built on a tradition of immigration but that tradition was established well before there was a welfare state and massive largesse. Many people in the west believe that the people who govern them hate and despise them and when you weigh the evidence it is difficult to condemn them for believing that.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
From that font of honest reporting ...

Alex Jones.

/sarcasm.

Is he still selling fake seeds to his fans?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Hey on Joanie Loves Chachi they were trying to make it with their band.

Maybe trump could get Chachi to play at his rally.

He should ask.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Seeds of doubt? Yes ...LOL

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Callers into the show admit that, despite being lifelong Democrats, they will now vote for Donald Trump:

It might be Alex Jones but this video has nothing to do with scare mongering BUT people calling in to the show to say they are Democrats and will be voting for TRUMP.

Ask yourself how many Democrats are hanging out on the Alex Jones forum. Better yet, read the forums and decide how many liberals hang out there.

And ask yourself how many of his listeners might call in and (falsely) claim to be long term Democrats who are voting for Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Even using Jones as source for political conformation bias; shows an air of desperation, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
One other question...
How many is droves? How many were featured on this show?

link   

originally posted by: Swills

Yay... Alex Jones said it's true so it must be. That guy is always right and truthful.

No, it's true because he shows all the sources proving it IS true and he even tells people to check everything out for themselves, unlike CNN zombies who now think reading anything released by Wikileaks is against the law, because CNN said only 'they' can do that.

link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

None of my dem friends have switched. None of my Trump friends (yes I have quite a few friends voting for Trump) have switched either! I doubt this is true! Again reputable source.

We would have half the election threads if people would stop using jackass.com as their source( that was an example)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I have Trump supporter friends too.

We don't talk politics.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Ah, you're funny. Defending Jones, saying he's right and that he backs up his claims!

LADIES AND GENTLMEN, I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS RIGHT HERE!!! (Not that I'll ever show you them, tee hee!)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It is not true that dems are switching to trump in droves. It simply is not true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join