It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why and How PUTIN’S RUSSIA IS BACKING DONALD TRUMP

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Your Source for all this is " Newsweek " ? Forgive me if I seem a Tad Skeptical about this Obvious Piece of Opinionated Propaganda..........

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Reddit & wikileaks have already figured out this guy was birddogging. What are the chances this guy happened to be in the wikileaks very low, yet there is his name.
He was trying to incite violence. Some say the person to yell gun was a co-conspirator.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: DBCowboy

So Russia exposes the lies and corruption in the DNC and our government and we're supposed to be angry at Russia for exposing the corruption?

The Democratic Party is not Russia's target. If the RNC had been competent and run nearly anyone but Trump, they would be exposing Republican corruption as well. The target is America's faith in the electoral process. A demoralized country is a defeated country. Putin wants the United States to withdraw into an isolationist funk so that he can extend his power into the vacuum.

I've written this exact paragraph in about 10 threads and no one seems to understand it or recognize it.

+1 to you

Everyone asks what Russias motive is..

It's plain and simple, Trump won't bother Russia or interfere with war crimes.

Russia is in dire straights, they need resources and more economic firepower. They need a morale boost. Put insurance only solution is taking back the former USSR

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

As to Putin wanting Trump, maybe they have agreed on making a nuclear holocaust next year, this would be awesome for both of them.

Now seriously.

You cannot argue that you want the US pres to have good relations with foreign leaders and leaving the world´s second or third military power prsident out of it.

What? WTF are you talking about?

So, you're saying we have to have Putin's input influence our own election? NO.

ARE YOU NOT paying attention to what is happening here?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
An excellent pre-election propaganda article.

Keep the "Russian" memes going !!

Starting Wednesday we can expect many articles that compare propaganda techniques and which had the most influence over voters.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Sadly so, sadly so. As DJ wrote

A demoralized country is a defeated country.

We have met the enemy and it is us. We have allowed ourselves to promote irrational, unreasonable thinking, unable to distinguish falsehoods, blindly disseminating these falsehoods as "truth". We have been told to "distrust govt"

The Trust Destroyers

to the point where a POTUS candidate will stop at nothing to "undermin[e] the integrity of the entire system" to win at all costs.

It is one thing to "question authority", it is quite another to not trust it.

This weakness, every bit as exploitable by our external enemies as a defense weakness, has been exploited by Putin. Those who exploit our weakness for merely click bait money at least only gain money. Putin gains a nation.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

It's because some of us have been dealing with that sh#t for majority of our lives. I am tired and annoyed of the same thing being repeated time and time again.

Wake the f up. It's the same pathetic strategy as ____( put a name of a leader you dislike) is using chemical weapons...No more

All right then.

You win. Did you guys do drills when the sirens went off? Did you hide under your desk? What about fire drills? Did you have bomb shelters in your backyards?

We did.

My parents wore dog tags.
But I guess none of that matters. Okay then.

What, if I may ask, is "the majority of your lives"? Does that mean ten years? Fifteen years? Again - nice going to spew your paid propaganda and get oodles of stars.......!!! It's amazing. Truly amazing.

Heil.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
An excellent pre-election propaganda article.

Keep the "Russian" memes going !!

Starting Wednesday we can expect many articles that compare propaganda techniques and which had the most influence over voters.

Yeah.

Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
More Neo-Nazi-esque anti-Russian propaganda and scaremongering.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What emails? I am talking about Global Intelligence. I don't give a toss about "the emails." But since you asked: the article does state how the Russians hacked into all of our government high-up sites and if she had saved them there, they would have been intercepted.

Anything else?
Prove your case.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

And with that, I bid you all adieu until Wednesday.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

And with that, I bid you all adieu until Wednesday.

I'm just gonna add this quote:

Of course he was narcissistic. That's why he made people believe in him the way he believed in himself. He had the exact traits of a narcissistic person, he loved himself more than anything, he always blamed others for his own actions, he never felt guilty about anything. He wanted to be worshipped, he was extremely manipulative, did not care about one's feelings. All he cared about was power and greed. That's a typical narcissistic person.

By: Germinal Van, B.A. Political Science Written Feb 21, 2015

www.quora.com...

It's in response to the question: Was Hitler a narcissist.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
A hitler comparison. Cool.

Not every populist who opposes the ruling establishment of the day is Adolf Hitler.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
oh, and this.

both of those courtesy of my northern European friends

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
A hitler comparison. Cool.

Not every populist who opposes the ruling establishment of the day is Adolf Hitler.

nope! You are right! And not every democrat is part of the NWO. Glad you understand that.

I am just posting stuff I'm finding on my own computer while I browse through the net. This is the crap that comes to me from 'out there.'

Just posting it.

So, as I said: good luck, you all. Vote carefully.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Actually, no - I got it via the alt-left. But thanks for asking.

Fun!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

How many times have you heard/read: "How could people let Hitler happen?"

We're seeing it now.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
WHY VLADIMIR PUTIN’S RUSSIA IS BACKING DONALD TRUMP
BY KURT EICHENWALD ON 11/4/16 AT 5:50 AM

I'm not going to belabor this with my own opinion. This is from Kurt Eichenwald of Newsweek who has published an article that he is encouraging us to send viral.

RUSSIA IS BEHIND TRUMP as long as Trump behaves......or at least, Putin is trying to destroy Clinton. Trump is his actor. Don't fall for it.
Try to understand why educated people are voting for Clinton and not Trump. It is logical, it makes sense, and it needs to happen. Either way, we are screwed....but Putin is a supporter of Assad, he is a monster. Trump is his maybe-me.

Western intelligence and law enforcement say tens of thousands of people have been working with Russia on its hacking and disinformation campaign for many years.

They include propagandists and cyberoperatives stationed in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Novosibirsk, located in the southwestern part of Siberia. Operations have also been conducted in the United States, primarily out of New York City, Washington, D.C., and Miami.

Those involved include a large number of Russian émigrés, as well as Americans and other foreign nationals. Intelligence operations in Europe and the U.S. have determined that the money these émigrés receive for their work is disguised as payments from a Russian pension system. One U.S. official says there is evidence many of these Americans and foreign nationals do not know they are part of Russia’s propaganda operation.

Read the article if you want the actual truth....
this is cyberwar. And if Trump wins, the entire world will be destabilized. It's about Putin and the Kremlin. Crimea and Turkey - foreign relations and global meltdown.

Be careful what you wish for, people. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING before you do it.
I don't want to live in Russia. We will become Russia if Trump wins.

Here is how Moscow operates its campaigns:

Hackers pilfer information from a variety of organizations both inside and outside Western governments; that is distributed to individuals who feed it into what a source told a European intelligence expert was a “pipeline.”

This so-called pipeline can involve multiple steps before hacked information is disclosed through the media or online.

For example, that source reported that documents in the United States intended to disrupt the American election are distributed through WikiLeaks. However, there are so many layers of individuals between the hackers and that organization there is a strong possibility that WikiLeaks does not know with certainty the ultimate source of these records; throughout 2016, the site has been posting emails from various Democratic Party organizations that were originally obtained through Russian hacking.

The Russian penetration in the United States is far more extensive than previously revealed publicly, although most of it has been targeted either at government departments or nongovernment organizations connected to the Democratic Party. Russian hackers penetrated the White House, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the State Department.

The State Department cyberattack, which began in 2014 and lasted more than a year, was particularly severe, with Russian hackers gaining entry into its unclassified system, including emails. (Hillary Clinton left the State Department in 2013, which means that if she had used its unclassified email system rather than her private server—a decision that has dogged her throughout the campaign—any of her emails on the government system could have been obtained by Russian hackers.)

The breadth of the cyberattacks of nongovernmental organizations is astonishing. Russian hackers have obtained emails and other information out of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, but also have struck at organizations with looser ties to the party, including think tanks such as the Brookings Institution, where some of Clinton’s longtime friends and colleagues work.

Once the documents are obtained by hackers and then distributed, a large group of propagandists around the world begin promoting them on social media—in comments sections of websites and other locations online—hoping to generate negative news stories that undermine Democratic officials, particularly Clinton.

The Kremlin’s campaign is motivated not so much to support Trump as it is to hurt the Democratic nominee. During Clinton’s time as secretary of state, Putin publicly accused her of interfering in Moscow’s affairs. For example, her statement that Russian parliamentary elections in December 2011—which involved blatant cheating—were “neither free nor fair” infuriated Putin. He was also encouraged by the relentlessly positive comments about him by Trump, even after the Republican nominee began receiving criticism within his own party for sounding too supportive of the Kremlin, according to information obtained from within Russia by a Western intelligence source.

Remember, Eichenwald and Newsweek WANT US to publish this. Spread it far and wide. It's jaw-dropping and terrifying. Don't be duped, folks. Look beyond what's in front of your noses.

Thanks for your attention. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

I believe this is just touting the Clinton party line. I'm educated and see right through this.
Do you now! Amazing.

Well done you.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Oh noez! What...you have some "infowars" or "foxnews" info that disputes it?!! PLEASE DO SHARE IT!

Provide new sources. Not Assange, not Peacenik, not Trump or Ivanka or Hannity or O'Reilly. REAL SOURCES.

Forgive me if I suggest you look further into all that.
Notice how I haven't claimed any of this IS TRUE?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join