It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why and How PUTIN’S RUSSIA IS BACKING DONALD TRUMP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
I'm telling you, I honestly tried, but you lost me after that)):

Russian hackers penetrated the White House.

That supposed to be a great PSYOP meme to penetrate into simpletons' minds.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Source for that "quote" please?

The FBI and Prosecutors know that classified information, on a small scale, can be accidentally mishandled, and so they look at whether or not someone INTENDED to mishandle classified information. That is why Petraus got into trouble - he knowingly gave his girlfriend/biographer classified information for the book she was writing about him. He intended to do this, and she was in no wise cleared for this information. She could have been a spy and this could have been really really bad. That was more than careless or accidental, no? There IS a difference.

Some laws don't take intent into account, but the laws regarding classified information do - because it matters.

- AB

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I don't want to live in Russia. We will become Russia if Trump wins.

Russian zombies are coming !

They eat brain, don't worry.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah. Well.

GIANT METEOR 2016!!!

Honestly, that is the only thing that would remove the sharks from the waters, mate.

A spiritual revolution, as in the qualities of actual human goodness rather than a religious plea, is the only other thing that will do it, and I'm talking on an evolutionary scale.

So make my pitchfork out of Light, out of Love, and I will happily burn.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Yeah. Well.

GIANT METEOR 2016!!!

I was actually thinking of writing that one in, that is how disgusted I am.

Honestly, that is the only thing that would remove the sharks from the waters, mate.

A spiritual revolution, as in the qualities of actual human goodness rather than a religious plea, is the only other thing that will do it, and I'm talking on an evolutionary scale.

So make my pitchfork out of Light, out of Love, and I will happily burn.

I would be more than happy to make it your pitchfork of Light and Love as long as we still get to use fire-flavored fire.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You can use whatever you like.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You can use whatever you like.

Now if Washington could only compromise as easily as we did.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Putin is not 1/10 as bad as the biased media makes him out to be.

The guy is not perfect but he's not trying to subvert the US elections. Why?

a)Russia CANNOT wage a war against the US. Our military is vastly better than theirs.
b)Russia's economy is falling apart. They gain nothing from tampering with our elections. It's not going to change the price of natural gas/crude oil. It's not going to get their oil to Europe.
c)If they wanted to install a puppet in the white house they could have did a way more convincing job than Trump. (Look up the "The Americans" TV show)

edit on 6-11-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: changed text

edit on 6-11-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: fixed text

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: CrapAsUsual

I have no problem with the Russian people.

The Kremlin has developed a file on Mr. Trump, which was collected for the purpose of trying to get dirt on him, thus to be able to control him. They are not our friends, nor are they Mr. Trump's friend, and we cannot call anyone who hacks us and attempt to derail our elections a friend. Putin is not our friend. The Kremlin is not our friend.

So let me get this straight, you say the Russians are the ones who hacked HRC email but we should be worried about the file they have on TRUMP? If it was them that hacked her then I'm sure the "file" they have on Hillary could be used to blackmail her to do what they want. Ever think of that?

That whole article in the OP is ridiculous fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
WHY VLADIMIR PUTIN’S RUSSIA IS BACKING DONALD TRUMP
BY KURT EICHENWALD ON 11/4/16 AT 5:50 AM

I'm not going to belabor this with my own opinion. This is from Kurt Eichenwald of Newsweek who has published an article that he is encouraging us to send viral.

RUSSIA IS BEHIND TRUMP as long as Trump behaves......or at least, Putin is trying to destroy Clinton. Trump is his actor. Don't fall for it.
Try to understand why educated people are voting for Clinton and not Trump. It is logical, it makes sense, and it needs to happen. Either way, we are screwed....but Putin is a supporter of Assad, he is a monster. Trump is his maybe-me.

Western intelligence and law enforcement say tens of thousands of people have been working with Russia on its hacking and disinformation campaign for many years.

They include propagandists and cyberoperatives stationed in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Novosibirsk, located in the southwestern part of Siberia. Operations have also been conducted in the United States, primarily out of New York City, Washington, D.C., and Miami.

Those involved include a large number of Russian émigrés, as well as Americans and other foreign nationals. Intelligence operations in Europe and the U.S. have determined that the money these émigrés receive for their work is disguised as payments from a Russian pension system. One U.S. official says there is evidence many of these Americans and foreign nationals do not know they are part of Russia’s propaganda operation.

Read the article if you want the actual truth....
this is cyberwar. And if Trump wins, the entire world will be destabilized. It's about Putin and the Kremlin. Crimea and Turkey - foreign relations and global meltdown.

Be careful what you wish for, people. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING before you do it.
I don't want to live in Russia. We will become Russia if Trump wins.

Here is how Moscow operates its campaigns:

Hackers pilfer information from a variety of organizations both inside and outside Western governments; that is distributed to individuals who feed it into what a source told a European intelligence expert was a “pipeline.”

This so-called pipeline can involve multiple steps before hacked information is disclosed through the media or online.

For example, that source reported that documents in the United States intended to disrupt the American election are distributed through WikiLeaks. However, there are so many layers of individuals between the hackers and that organization there is a strong possibility that WikiLeaks does not know with certainty the ultimate source of these records; throughout 2016, the site has been posting emails from various Democratic Party organizations that were originally obtained through Russian hacking.

The Russian penetration in the United States is far more extensive than previously revealed publicly, although most of it has been targeted either at government departments or nongovernment organizations connected to the Democratic Party. Russian hackers penetrated the White House, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the State Department.

The State Department cyberattack, which began in 2014 and lasted more than a year, was particularly severe, with Russian hackers gaining entry into its unclassified system, including emails. (Hillary Clinton left the State Department in 2013, which means that if she had used its unclassified email system rather than her private server—a decision that has dogged her throughout the campaign—any of her emails on the government system could have been obtained by Russian hackers.)

The breadth of the cyberattacks of nongovernmental organizations is astonishing. Russian hackers have obtained emails and other information out of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, but also have struck at organizations with looser ties to the party, including think tanks such as the Brookings Institution, where some of Clinton’s longtime friends and colleagues work.

Once the documents are obtained by hackers and then distributed, a large group of propagandists around the world begin promoting them on social media—in comments sections of websites and other locations online—hoping to generate negative news stories that undermine Democratic officials, particularly Clinton.

The Kremlin’s campaign is motivated not so much to support Trump as it is to hurt the Democratic nominee. During Clinton’s time as secretary of state, Putin publicly accused her of interfering in Moscow’s affairs. For example, her statement that Russian parliamentary elections in December 2011—which involved blatant cheating—were “neither free nor fair” infuriated Putin. He was also encouraged by the relentlessly positive comments about him by Trump, even after the Republican nominee began receiving criticism within his own party for sounding too supportive of the Kremlin, according to information obtained from within Russia by a Western intelligence source.

Remember, Eichenwald and Newsweek WANT US to publish this. Spread it far and wide. It's jaw-dropping and terrifying. Don't be duped, folks. Look beyond what's in front of your noses.

Thanks for your attention. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

No... educated people are behind Clinton because like her their aspiration is to acquire more and more on the expense of others, especially the lower class which they dispise.

Why is that true? Because of all those educated people had the slightest social mindset theh would have nominated Sanders instead.

All the minorities are tools of Clinton... she doesnt love them, she needs them until nov. 8th, after that she''s not going to give a #.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
If Russian zombies are coming to eat brain Hillary supporters have nothing to fear.

edit on 6-11-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ohmygosh PEOPLE! I can't even read this whole thread. Can we get a grip?

This was posted after the US media finally acknowledged Hillary's claims about Trump and the Russian's were false.

I saw a post about Putin getting even for Hillary interfering with Russian (which she probably did do as Secretary of State in the last Russian election) and other elections. Seriously? I don't think if Putin wanted to "get even" he would have to rely on using Trump.

I also think we are making TOTAL FOOLS of ourselves to the rest of the world, to the point where no one needs to interfere. They are probably just watching with amusement while they get "credit" doing nothing - because for goodness sake too many in the US are doing it for them.

Yep - our own politicians and too much of a complacent AND CONFUSED public spewing GARBAGE has destroyed this entire process.

Listen people! We have serious issues here in the US and this election cycle. They are INTERNAL, and only possibly seriously involving other Countries because we interfered corruptly with them. But I serious think at this point they don't have to interfere. WE'RE DOING A DAMN GOOD JOB OF IMPLODING OURSELVES ON OUR OWN. SMH

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Eichenwald is the same author who made bogus claims about Trump and Russia not too long ago.

The Trump-Putin link that wasn't

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001I think you hit the nail on the head

edit on 6-11-2016 by watoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

That same file they have on grandma, possibly worst.

Don´t look at this as a classical war because it isn´t, what´s happening is that for over 25 years NATO with the lead of the US has been surrounding russia with bases and aggressively inviting former soviet republics to become part of NATO, this is hostile inthe views of the Kremlin, no surprise.

The methods of destabilising regimes and puppeteering weak leaders are practiced by all major powers, including the US, Russia and China, but also the UK, France, Germany at a different scale and using different approaches.

The hacking you refer has not been proven as coming from the Russ government, it might and I would not be surprised if it did but, and returning to the initial idea, this does not constitute an act of war, we could consider it an espionage act, the NSA does it industrially if we compare, or we could consider it an act of guerilla at the most.

If you consider obtaining proof of corruption and many other crimes and sharing it with the world a reprovable act I don´t agree. I think whoever got and shared the emails did an excellent job for democracy and for us all, the same as the panama papers, the same as the manning files, the same as snowden, the same as deepthroat. They´re all heroes. I whish there were more.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I thought ATS was place to deny ignorance. Yet this election period has really shown the ignorance of many Trump and Clinton supporters. How ignorant can the American voter be than to ignore the criminality, incompetency and the excessive lying done by both these candidates!!! Defending either of these candidates is ignorant.

If Hillary would have attacked men the way Trump has, I can bet Hillary wouldn't have one man standing at her rallies let alone voting for her! Men across this country would be calling her a "b**ch! I can't believe there are still women who ignore this candidate's gender attacks and still support and defend him!! - Ignorance.

The Clintons have had criminal scandals following them before Bill Clinton entered the White House. Her scandals with Benghazi and her e-mails should be more than enough for voters to reject her candidacy. - Ignorance

The amount of ridiculous rhetoric, lies and misogyny coming out of Trump's mouth and caught on video is evidence of an incompetent buffoon being ignored by millions of Americans!! - Ignorance

I had to stay away from ATS for awhile because there have been so much political ignorance related to this election being posted, I just had to roll my eyes and walk away from my computer.

Either way, we will be stuck with a president who will do harm to the core values this country was founded on. I just can't believe how Americans are allowing our political system to insult our intelligence. Tuesday will be a sad day for all Americans. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

It has not even begun yet, this is just getting started,

It hurts bad, and cutting out the garbage and installing something new requires a lot of strength and healing.

You guys want to be lied to more by Hillary, and those types who slowly strangle everything, but it is better for you to die slowly than repair, heal, and see the light.

Prepare for REVEALING, far more than even now, the ELECT are arriving.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Honestly people have had enough of political correctness, weak liberal thinking, metrosensual behavior.

The kickback to all of this is very near, luckily for all those who worship this depraved reality as being somehow evolved;

We will restore proper human spirit and not punish the everyday person who so badly wanted to believe.....but to those who insist on this anarchy of the soul,,,,,,,

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Yeah - honestly - that grandma thing..... Just gotta put this out there.

If you have done ANYTHING out of the ordinary in your life the Russian's have your file. Why? Because they ripped it off the FBI. Seriously people - mine apparently appeared from activity in the 1980's. WHAT? I didn't even do anything till the mid- 90's (at which point I would expect to have a file). What did I do in the mid '90's? I held an elected office (seriously - a SMALL TOWN in everyplace America??) And that's not even what got me a file?? I flew to a Country alone in the late 80's to visit a HS friend in the Peace Corps. That earned me a file??? Sheez!

They're probably still watching me now.
LMAO!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

It has not even begun yet, this is just getting started,

It hurts bad, and cutting out the garbage and installing something new requires a lot of strength and healing.

You guys want to be lied to more by Hillary, and those types who slowly strangle everything, but it is better for you to die slowly than repair, heal, and see the light.

Prepare for REVEALING, far more than even now, the ELECT are arriving.

I certainly won't argue that we need some house cleaning, but Donald Trump is NOT the one to do it. He's worse than the others. Bernie Sanders would have at least gotten it started. But Trump? Give me a break.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join