It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why and How PUTIN’S RUSSIA IS BACKING DONALD TRUMP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Wouldn't want you to miss this thread. You're welcome!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/6/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
"Eichenwald".....I knew I heard that name before....

en.wikipedia.org...

He was criticized for tweeting an unverified assertation during the 2016 Presidential campaign that Donald Trump had spent time in a mental institution; he deleted the unsubstantiated assertion.[5]

[emphasis mine ]

Seems he has a history of making sh** up to make Trump look bad.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So Russia exposes the lies and corruption in the DNC and our government and we're supposed to be angry at Russia for exposing the corruption?

F### that. I'll send them a fruit basket and say, "Thanks".

Pretty pathetic when we rely on a hostile foreign regime to expose our government's corruption since the media, whose job that really is, has their hands full carrying the water buckets.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I don't want to live in Russia. We will become Russia if Trump wins.

LOL. and if the democrats win we will become mexico. which will be much more realistic.
If I had to chose I'd rather have vodka instead of tequila.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Did the leaks expose existing corruption and lies within our government?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yes, we are being Psy-opped by people inside the Russian Government with the blessing of Putin.

They are laughing at how easy it is, and how stupid we are for falling for it - I have no doubt of that.

Hillary Clinton is being demonized by the combined forces of rogue FBI, right wing/alt-right media and personalities (some of which are direct pipelines for Russian propaganda - looking at you zero hedge), and our old friend, Russia.

I've seen this for a while, and Eichenwald's article is so clear, if people will take the time to read it. I sincerely hope they will.

After all is said and done, it is incredibly sad that most of us have been so easily played, from the leftist Bernie or Busters to the Trump voters and supporters (I say that separately - a vote for Trump may not mean actual support of him, but the hope that right-wing ideology in general will prevail.)

America the Chump B***hes of Putin.

How do we like those emails now? And how many of our own members are wittingly or unwittingly supporting a coup of our democratic republic's electoral process because of hatred and partisan divisions? It blows the mind.

Salud.

edit on 6-11-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So Russia exposes the lies and corruption in the DNC and our government and we're supposed to be angry at Russia for exposing the corruption?

Pretty pathetic when we rely on a hostile foreign regime to expose our government's corruption since the media, whose job that really is, has their hands full carrying the water buckets.

I know, right?

We're all up in arms about WHO exposed the corruption and not paying a damned bit of attention about the actual corruption!

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Hillary Clinton is being demonized by the combined forces of rogue FBI, right wing/alt-right media and personalities, and our old friend, Russia.

Hillary Clinton's own past is the main cause of her demonization. She is neither likeable or trustworthy due to her own behavior and persona.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: network dude

before we worry about Trump, could you please tell us which of the released e-mails were false?

It is not that they are false, it is that they have been selectively released and had out of context quotations regurgitated. Many statements that were obviously intended as jokes have been presented as "evidence" of wrongdoing. Colloquial expressions like "wrong headed" have been taken literally to imply mental illness. The sheer volume is designed to make searching them for specifics as difficult as possible.

So there isn't any corruption with the Clinton foundation? They never accepted millions of dollars and then just as the e-mails suggested, had meetings with the donors? There was no questioning by Hillary asking Doug Band about where all the money went, and then he explained it?

You are a straight shooter. But to ignore the facts as politically inconvenient isn't going to help you make good decisions. The facts already show a massive amount of corruption just within the Clinton camp, and it spills out into the rest of the government. I am quite sure that once this is exposed (if it's not white washed away) there will be plenty of heads rolling on both sides (in realty the same side) of the political spectrum.

All this is the same things we have all been talking about for years with no proof, just speculation. Now, it's proven fact true. And it's going to affect you just as bad as it will get me. Take a step back and look at all this from a different perspective. It's a big deal. Or as Biden would say, "a big #ing deal".

link   

I know, right?

We're all up in arms about WHO exposed the corruption and not paying a damned bit of attention about the actual corruption!

Really? That's what you get out of this?

Stooges. We are being played as freaking stupid stooges by the Russian government FOR THEIR OWN REASONS which are NOT in any way "pure" and which are fomenting divisiveness and fanning the disruption of our country's ability to function in a brilliant act of cyber-warfare, and all you care about is what is in HRC's damn emails?

Give me a break. Wake up. You are being spanked by the Russians. You may even think you like it.

link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I mean no offense, but if you're serious, then it's just laughable that you'd buy into that Hollywood type BS.

Wake the f up and turn off MSM
edit on 715k2016Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

before we worry about Trump, could you please tell us which of the released e-mails were false?

I just need to know so I can base my opinion off of facts. So thanks in advance for letting my know these things.

Which ones are you inquiring about? Pizzas? Beanie Babies? Handkerchiefs?

nice try. how about pay for play? Chelsea and Doug Band? anything? Behuler? Crickets?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I know, right?

I find the irony of the politicians yelling, 'It's not fair!', supremely satisfying. Enjoy that tasty turd sandwich you've been making since forever. One delicious bite at a time.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Did the leaks expose corruption within our own government?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Unevenly exposing supposed corruption (much of which has been twisted and taken out of context in hyper-partisan articles with click-bait freak-out headlines) which serves only one side of the political equation here in the US = serves to divide us, to make us hate each other (more), and to get us dancing to their tune - all because Putin has his panties in a twist over Hillary pointing out his elections were actually rigged.

Wow. Just admit it. We are being played for fools.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

I mean no offense, but if you're serious, then it's just laughable that you'd buy into that Hollywood type BS.

Wake the f up and turn off MSM

From you? I take that as a compliment.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

the things that were released aren't like, the are facts. Truth. Yes, the paint Hillary in a bad light. But it's her #ing light.

be mad at the fact that our system is broken, be mad that Hillary and Bill can corrupt the system this bad (or the system can corrupt them). Be angry that the will of the people means nothing. But don't you for one second be mad at the paper the facts are printed on.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Says the guy that bought in to Hillary's BS how's Russia attacking her and the US...

Get exposed for all of your corruption and misdeeds and blame it on the communists, and still, after 26 years that Soviet Union collapsed, there are people even on ATS who fall for that Hollywood type BS.

I feel sorry for you. Cannot believe you've been fooled by a proved, pathological liar that's Hillary Clinton
edit on 722k2016Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Unevenly exposing supposed corruption (much of which has been twisted and taken out of context...

I am sure the Republicans will get their day in the sunshine too.

Wow. Just admit it. We are being played for fools.

They only people playing us for fools is our elected politicians, this is evident from the exposed emails and how they operate when they think no one is watching. I hope more exposure occurs and we burn the whole thing down. If I could drown Washington DC in a bathtub right now I would.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton is being demonized by the combined forces of rogue FBI, right wing/alt-right media and personalities, and our old friend, Russia.

Hillary Clinton's own past is the main cause of her demonization. She is neither likeable or trustworthy due to her own behavior and persona.

She's a politician, so her scheming to get elected and working a vast network isn't exactly surprising. Gods above and below. She is an imperfect human, and if ACTUAL corruption of a criminal kind is found, so be it. People like to THINK that she got off scot free for things, but in reality, so much crap has been literally trumped-up around her that its easy to take the emails and blow them into mushroom clouds as the Russians hope you will.

I'm so pissed that we are falling for this crap. All of it. Slavering over "indictments" that most likely will not ever come, not because of a miscarriage of justice, but because, and I quote, "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

It is partisan bull-crap. I'm sick of it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join