It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2016 US Presidential Election odds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What is the chance of a "Faithless elector"?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: olaru12

Starred.
But I like the odds on Donald...but I still hope he wins.

Do you bet on the Gray horse at the track too?

Look around the table; If you can't spot the chump.....it's you!

edit on 6-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I was talking to a high dollar corporate raider last month. After a few drinks he was telling us to watch the betting odds. He put more faith in that than any polls. I tend to agree. Those polls are sampling a lot of people but they are hitting less than 1% of their targets. Imagine throwing 1,000 darts and only 10 hit the board. You could not draw any useful information other than whoever is throwing is awful at darts.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
I was talking to a high dollar corporate raider last month. After a few drinks he was telling us to watch the betting odds. He put more faith in that than any polls. I tend to agree. Those polls are sampling a lot of people but they are hitting less than 1% of their targets. Imagine throwing 1,000 darts and only 10 hit the board. You could not draw any useful information other than whoever is throwing is awful at darts.

A smart gambler will take both polls and odds into consideration; also the phase of the moon, chicken guts, and their kids birthdays....

edit on 6-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Coincidentally a Nov. 14 Supermoon will be nearer to Earth than it’s been since January 26, 1948.
Are you implying that Clinton could take an advantage from her "ancient knowledge"?

LifeMode: Keep in mind that most bettors don't have better information than you. There's a crowd behaviour too. And as I said a lot of traders can manipulate the market right now without any other reason than cashing back.
edit on 6/11/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: smileys added

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What is the official/best UPDATED thread?

edit: I was very conservative with 5.00 on Trump today. First, I mean the evening which for me is 20-22 CET. At this point it can easily make a 2 points up untill your Eastern time - midnight eventually tomorrow. If I read it correctly. The unmatched numbers can be misleading in such an event - even 10k for such a high odd is matched like nothing. Another 350k + from the moment I said almost 118 millions...
edit on 6/11/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: some more content

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Enough buyers. It stopped for now. Still the money is on the rise-side.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
And it's already at
6 on Trump
1,2 on Clintons
good enough to buy but I'll wait untill tomorrow morning anyway. I seriously lack a well updated thread or site

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It seems it officially goes down again

edit:
5,4 in a couple of minutes...
edit on 7/11/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: some more content

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
5,5 - 5,8.
Quickly changing up and down

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What do ya think guys? I kind of want to bet on trump but I'm thinking hilarys already stolen one election.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The key would be knowing who the political insiders bet on.
Insider trading...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
rising to 8
What just happened?

Edit: it's back to 7 and 6,6 in a minute

edit on 8/11/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

Oh, the exit polls.
edit on 8/11/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: filled out

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

The risk is high. If you can afford the possible loss, the odds on Trump are very nice. I don't believe anything can be rigged on this level but the media and the polls - and it is enough. I'm afraid the fear of such a huge change is too high at the moment. An agressive campaign was feeding it. Women + fear + calm and smiling woman style campaign = ...

If you still believe it and you want to bet a few bucks and wait until the end, now (after the negative polls) is the best time.
Take only 6 and higher.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Clinton 8 to 9
the value...

<< 1   >>

join