It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary had her maid check and print her emails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: butcherguy

Ha lol

Okay yeah, there's some legitimate sources there.

My god.

Grossly Negligent isn't even a strong enough term.

More like Wanton Disregard.

DEFINITION of Wanton Disregard:
A standard of severe negligence. Wanton disregard is a very serious accusation that indicates that a person behaved extremely recklessly. Wanton disregard is not malicious, but it is more serious than carelessness. Wanton disregard can be used as evidence of gross negligence.

Simply put this woman is a cancer to society.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The problem is people are stupid and there's not enough time to vet anything so muppets can just say whatever they want and everyone assumes its true and by the time the disinfo is revealed to be what it is, nobody cares anymore.

When this election is over, I'd like to discuss this subject (disinformation) with you in the General Conspiracies forum. Did you know there are actual college classes geared towards success in this type of BS media?

Anyway ... as far as this thread is concerned ... Hillary did it and now she cain't be trusted to hold the highest office of leadership in the land.

Crooked Hillary is rotten to the core.

Trump ... Landslide ... Expect It!! Make America Great Again!! LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Relentless
She was actually having them forwarded to the maid's email to print out for her. How did the initial investigation miss that?

They didn't miss anything. You would have to be a total moron not to indict her just on what the podesta Wikileaks have shown.

If you still don't get Comey was told in no uncertain terms to drop it no matter the evidence you are not paying attention.

1. Peter Kadzik is best friends with Podesta who is leaking investigation details to him in the wikileaks was put in charge of the new investigation.

2. FBI leaks say Justice has been trying to block their investigations into Clinton for over a year.

3. Lynch meets with Bill Clinton on the tarmack for 40 minutes 2 days before Comey delivers his decision.

The only reason this case has been reopened is because the NYPD saw damaging evidence on the Weiner laptop, and the DNC/DOJ/Clinton operatives have not infiltrated the NYPD and can't shut them up.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The next email:

"In a classified 2012 e-mail dealing with the new president of Malawi, another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley, advised Clinton, “We can ask Marina to print this.”

What's being reference is a bio and call sheet for a phone call to give condolences to the new (then) President of Malawi for the death of the former president and to congratulate her on being sworn in. What actually "classified" are parts of the email in which the this request is made but the the the "this" that is being referenced isn't the email.

You are referring to Email ID: 30538, eh?

It appears from the pdf view that "this" refers to the giant portions of that email chain that are redacted and prefaced with a (C)...IOW, the Call Sheet.

Or maybe I am misunderstanding your point.
edit on 6-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I do not Think the F.B.I. or DOJ would be giving out Any Information concerning this Case if it is Now Still Under Investigation . To Speculate whether or not this " Maid " Story is Factual , and Pertains to Director Comey's Investigation of this Case is still Unsubstantiated .

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY

Santos also had access to a highly secure room called an SCIF (sensitive compartmented information facility) that diplomatic security agents set up at Whitehaven, according to FBI notes from an interview with Abedin.

From within the SCIF, Santos — who had no clearance — “collected documents from the secure facsimile machine for Clinton,” the FBI notes revealed.

nypost.com...

That, ladies and gentlemen, is your smoking gun you have been looking for. That is unauthorized disclosure all day long.

edit on R222016-11-06T12:22:38-06:00k2211Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R232016-11-06T12:23:24-06:00k2311Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R242016-11-06T12:24:48-06:00k2411Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie during a interview with the FBI hillarys clintons DC maid was rumored to have repeatedly say. no habla inglés,Quinta enmienda

I'm sorry to pry good sir, but your Russian is a bit rusty

Am I right?
edit on 6-11-2016 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie during a interview with the FBI hillarys clintons DC maid was rumored to have repeatedly say. no habla inglés,Quinta enmienda

Am I right?

Нет , это не заржавели товарищ , только в другой язык . Не понимаю по-испански датчиком ?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Am I right?

Нет , это не заржавели товарищ , только в другой язык . Не понимаю по-испански датчиком ?

LOL, горничная является очевидно Русский, хотя право? Я имею в виду 15 различных учреждений подтвердили его нет?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Maybe Hillary told the maid to wipe the server "like with a cloth or something."

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If you work at the FBI and you are investigating a person for a crime.... and the DOJ says, 'Stop digging, there will be no indictment.', when you know damned well anyone else would be indicted, and you let it go.....
You are incompetent in the eyes of the public that you serve.

I'm not going to argue against that. I want to give the FBI the benefit of the doubt here, but I admit, they're not giving me much room to do it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
How can you Hillary supporters still be so damn stupid to support her?

1. The Government bent over backwards to ensure she had the proper access to secure networks to do her job as Secretary of State. FACT

1a: The government built not one, but two SCIFs in her residences. FACT

2. She obviously had the capability to send and receive secure faxes. FACT

3. She was OBVIOUSLY AWARE that the secure fax machine was located in a SCIF in HER RESIDENCE. FACT

4. She was OBVIOUSLY AWARE that the reason the fax machine was in the SCIF was so it could send and receive classified faxes. FACT

5. She was OBVIOUSLY AWARE that her housekeeper had no reason to have access to classified information. FACT

6. Not only was she OBVIOUSLY AWARE that her housekeeper had no clearance, she instructed her housekeeper to break federal law by instructing them to go into a SCIF to retrieve secure faxes. FACT

This is blatant criminal activity and there is no excuse why this wasn't pursued to the fullest extent of the law.

There is criminal intent all day long here people.
edit on R292016-11-06T13:29:09-06:00k2911Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R202016-11-06T14:20:40-06:00k2011Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Am I right?

LOL, горничная является очевидно Русский, хотя право? Я имею в виду 15 различных учреждений подтвердили его нет?

Russian Maid Service , but they Speak Spanish ? LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Am I right?

Russian Maid Service , but they Speak Spanish ? LOL

Another twist,

The maid is Filipino! lol with blades in her shoes.

Hillary's defense would be that "she's only a maid, what's the problem?"

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy>>>> It was probably more of a money thing than complete stupidity and recklessness on Hillary's part. She never took her job seriously and having a paid staffer do the work was ridiculous when the maid could do it between laundry loads of her soiled underwear.

edit on 7-11-2016 by Dutchowl because: typo

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Um, maybe her maid has a Top Secret clearance? Ya think?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

That is unauthorized disclosure all day long.

yes it is
why was this not followed up on?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
That's a nice story for Next level bull# or top level bull# ???

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Um, maybe her maid has a Top Secret clearance? Ya think?

Oh yeah, SOP for maids.

Butlers get ATS clearance!

This story just dropped off the grid.

No explanation or debunking. Just gone.

Meh, she probably got an immunity deal too.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I will not accept a blatant criminal to be the president of the United States. As far as I'm concerned if she's President, I'm no longer a citizen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join