It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL Cold Open- Nov 5- Trump and Clinton Stop Yelling at Erin Burnett...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
And run away together...

SNL seems just as tired of this as we all are.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That was awesome and uplifting! Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yes, I was surprised by how much lighter I felt seeing the outdoor part.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

And run away together...

Looks like proactive damage control for when the most hated women in the world with 30 years of scandals, corruption riddled coincidences, Law obstructing , MSM darling, Corporate sponsored, manufactured candidate that has to pay people to support her on social media and events gets elected.

I think they may have some concerns on how people are going to react to this corrupted DNC Bernie Sanders part 2 rigging event.

Hopefully people won't go back to the ReTardashians reality tv showings and actually ask how the F did we end up with these Two idiots and how did this 30 year career flunky politician that has to pay people to like her get elected?

Enough with the lesser evil crap and lets hold our OWN party accountable versus concentrating on the other parties problems which we have no control over.

Lets concentrate on the following so we break the cycle:

1. Congregational term limits

2. campaign financing reform.

3. Lobbying reform

4. doing away with super-pacs

5. Revolving door between gov't and private sector

6. Transparency

edit on 261130America/ChicagoSun, 06 Nov 2016 09:26:32 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

1. Congregational term limits

Like you need to switch churches every few years or something along those lines?

3. Lobbying reform

This, to me, is the most critical.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Like you need to switch churches every few years or something along those lines?

It makes it easier to do business with trusted proven corrupted politicians. Switching it up on the lobbyist will make it more difficult for the lobbyist to treat political corruption as just another day in the office without giving it a second chance.

The likely for corruption and acceptance only increases as the years increase in office. There is a reason why they want all the focus on the POTUS and not congressional term limits .

Enforcing Congregational term limits would be an upfront blow to the lobbyist.

Lobbying reform
This, to me, is the most critical.

Agreed. I can't understand how people overlook this and expect a congress with conflicts of interest to do the right thing for them?

edit on 151130America/ChicagoSun, 06 Nov 2016 09:15:44 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
It makes it easier to do business with trusted proven corrupted politicians.

I was just making a joke my friend since you put 'congregational' instead of 'congressional'.

Agreed. I can't understand how people overlook this and expect a congress with conflicts of interest to do the right thing for them?

They cannot, they vote for their meal tickets since the lobbyists are buying.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was just making a joke my friend since you put 'congregational' instead of 'congressional'.

LOL , Missed that.

Dam

auto correct.
edit on 231130America/ChicagoSun, 06 Nov 2016 09:23:54 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join