It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange happened after a car bombing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I guess it's pretty easy to fake news these days - all it needs is one friendly reporter.

Not many people bother checking up.

I wonder if Reuters and all the other news agencies will even bother printing a retraction or correction. These "deaths" gets added to the official statistics which we all quote assuming they are somewhat correct. Now I have my doubts about their accuracy.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: stealthyaroura
I couldn't say. I've seen things that were real that at first I thought was fake because they were not only bad things but they were so simple and under dramatic at first I was in disbelief as to what I had seen. I have been a target of ieds before so I know what its like being in that truck, I've also seen them detonated first hand close up on other trucks and people, I've lost friends this way. Sometimes reality is less dramatic as others in Hollywood or in the gaming arena would have you believe.

Thank-you for your service Brotherman, that must be truly traumatic and I hope the perps of said ied's got there comeuppance. Nasty things them ieds and to think our good guys taught them the art back when the ussr were fighting them ragheads.
As well as the not so good guys yet still ours are still teaching them allsorts.

It's a messed up world these times we're living in.
edit on 8/11/2016 by stealthyaroura because: Amended

edit on 8/11/2016 by stealthyaroura because: Amended

edit on 8/11/2016 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Either it is part of a training exercise, or its a hoax. The victims rush to the scene, already covered in blood and proceed to fake being injured. The first guy to lay down flopped worse than Cristiano Ronaldo.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Either it is part of a training exercise, or its a hoax. The victims rush to the scene, already covered in blood and proceed to fake being injured. The first guy to lay down flopped worse than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Training exercise.....?...c'mon really do you believe that ?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have worked as an actor in countless training sessions and videos. From our local LEO/FD agencies to border patrol, DoD exercises and as a standardized patient for medical schools, giving depositions for Law schools, etc...

It's what some actors do between film, TV and stage productions.
I have also directed and crewed on many training videos as camera, grip, gaffer even SFX pouring the blood and making wounds.

That video was so fake and cheezy, those weren't actors but people volunteering for the production.
edit on 22-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I have worked as an actor in countless training sessions and videos. From our local LEO/FD agencies to border patrol, DoD exercises and as a standardized patient for medical schools, giving depositions for Law schools, etc...

It's what some actors do between film, TV and stage productions.
I have also directed and crewed on many training videos as camera, grip, gaffer even SFX pouring the blood and making wounds.

That video was so fake and cheezy, those weren't actors but people volunteering for the production.

When you are shooting these sets i am curious....

Do you use real bombs when filming ?....

If yes is it standard practice to just let people run in and throw them selves to the ground so soon after a serious explosion ?

Lastly do you often use public streets to detonate bombs when filming ?....

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Looks like crisis actors to me, probably during a training exercise. I was actually involved in something sorta-kinda like this. I worked security at a Six Flags theme park and we were having a disaster drill along with local municipalities. I was the security officer in charge of the area where something was going to go down, but nobody really knew what. They brought in hundreds of actors for this event.

While on "routine patrol" I heard a very LOUD series of explosions coming from one of the rides nearby, along with thick black smoke. I called it out on the radio and ran up the exit lane to investigate, and there were people running down the exits in a panic screaming. When I got up there, it was insane. I'm telling you, they didn't mess around. There were people screaming, blood everywhere, people begging for help, people who weren't responding, people in shock, etc. Then there were a few explosions from a nearby area, and everyone in line for the ride began to panic for the exits, where more injuries occurred. There was a derailed train half way up the lift so I ran up there and almost everyone was "dead" except for a few people, who were screaming at me for help.

After local authorities took control of the scene, I left to do some "crowd control" and my role was essentially done. I'll never forget how realistic they made the whole thing though. I mean, I always knew in the back of my mind it was fake and I was in no danger whatsoever, but it really was intense.

The crazy thing was for how detailed this drill was and for how many organizations were involved, I had absolutely no idea it was happening until I got to work that morning. The other crazy thing is, that morning I was selected to be the security guard on patrol of that area and being the first one on scene. I had virtually zero training at all, made minimum wage, and hardly had any experience. Glad I got picked though!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember
I found this video on Liveleak and thought it was the usual click bait title (I used the exact title from the Liveleak post). But what happened was indeed strange.
At first I thought the explosion had unleashed some sort of chemical judging by the way the crowd rushed by and then dropped like flies, but watching further it appears to be crisis actors.

Another thought - perhaps it was a low budget movie set?

Link to Video

Update
Here is a link provided by Chadwickus to a very detailed analysis of this video and media claim that this was an actual bombing with actual casualties:
The Remarkable Case of an Iraqi Car Bomb

Update 2
"Something Strange" - Hurriyah car bombing video seems staged

No "crisis actors" in the Russia-Ukraine war thus far.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I found this video on Liveleak and thought it was the usual click bait title (I used the exact title from the Liveleak post). But what happened was indeed strange.
At first I thought the explosion had unleashed some sort of chemical judging by the way the crowd rushed by and then dropped like flies, but watching further it appears to be crisis actors.

Link to Video

Update
Here is a link provided by Chadwickus to a very detailed analysis of this video and media claim that this was an actual bombing with actual casualties:

Update 2

I wouldn't bet on it.

Technology has come a long way since November 2016.

The truth just is not in them.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Link to Video

Update

Update 2

Just one, some pregnant chick from Mariupol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join