It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jeff Epstein - Child Pimp to the Elite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

It is most definitely his island

That's not what I was asking. I want to know where you got this from or how it was identified, I'm not disputing it at this point, but I just need to ask more questions.

HOW was this identified? I could have looked at the google map's image of his island, studying it for years, then looked through millions of stock aerial footage sites and I don't know that I would have known the one when I saw it. It's almost beyond belief that someone just stumbled onto it and figured out it looks a lot like the overhead view from google maps, it's the kind of data that lets you verify, but not discover, if you follow me.

Follow up question, why do we suspect it's a pagan temple and not a Jewish synagogue as apparently he's Jewish and big time into Israel?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

it was deposition from jeffrey epsteins trial where he pleaded guilty and now is a convicted pedophile.

it was identified by the rape trial of jeffrey epstein. guys a billionaire hedgefund manager who hung out with alot of people and clients as well as donald trump. lotta people met with jeffrey epstein, not all were accused of rape of the underaged girls.

as for what was it, i dont think it was a temple, just a private island for orgies with underaged girls.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

nevermind I found out what I was asking. I wanted to know HOW it was found. I guess someone typed in "stock footage little st johns island" and then it pops up 3rd or 4th result down.

ETA

If anyone is interested in flyby's of the rest of the island they're located here.
edit on 6-11-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Have you been living with your head in the sand,Hillary went 6 times,Bill 20,Trump never went on plane or they would of used that already,another case of kids and tv

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

blue rabbit is obviously a liar. unless blue rabbit can provide a legit court record of epstein saying the entirety of what is claimed, I will ignore him/her/it. Because, this is the first I have heard of Epstein taking the 5th in regard to Trump. Trump knew the guy and that was about it. There is ZERO evidence of Trump flying down there and doing the Clinton preschool shuffle.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Stephen Hawking went there too...

I doubt he was looking at the trees OR raping little girls though...

Seems some may be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: Oldtimer2

blue rabbit is obviously a liar. unless blue rabbit can provide a legit court record of epstein saying the entirety of what is claimed, I will ignore him/her/it. Because, this is the first I have heard of Epstein taking the 5th in regard to Trump. Trump knew the guy and that was about it. There is ZERO evidence of Trump flying down there and doing the Clinton preschool shuffle.

All of what he said is true and more. I'm going to copy and paste a post of mine that removes some of its formatting.

Most of it can be viewed from news.vice.com...

The quotes cited are from interviews Trump gave before Epstein was convicted, and well before his running for president.

Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once. Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.

Garten said Trump had never been to Epstein's home. But a 2002 story in Vanity Fair listed Trump as one of a small group of mega-rich businessmen, including newspaper publisher Mort Zuckerman and Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, who periodically dined with Epstein at his Palm Beach estate. And a 2003 story in New York reported that Trump had dined at Epstein's Upper East Side home, a nine-story building that is reportedly the largest private residence in Manhattan.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

This source goes into more about Trump's connection to Epstein.

And here is a copy of Epstein's black book that has many, many numbers for Donald Trump.
gawker.com...

Here's more showing how frequent it was they got together:

From the Daily Beast.

“I often see Donald Trump and there are loads of models coming and going, mostly at night,” a neighbor told The Mail on Sunday in 2000.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Stephen Hawking went there too...

I doubt he was looking at the trees OR raping little girls though...

Seems some may be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6...

Must be why so many emails are pointing out the same about Trump right? I am sick of this, you Clinton people show your cards. Show us evidence of why Trump is evil and Clinton is not.

Edit, btw what does a book of phone numbers prove other than a contact. And it seems odd that the Clintons are not on that same "rolodex" no?
edit on 6-11-2016 by Fools because: *

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Finally, HBO, I mean VICE can no longer be trusted. They are a part of the problem. Years ago they were a brilliant source. Once sold to the big guys that ceased to be a reality.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Trump has allegedly flown on Epstein’s private plane — a hot spot for under-age sex orgies.

“Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once,”

In another deposition, Epstein’s brother Mark testified he once flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane with both him and Trump, who were “friends.” Asked why Trump was on board, Mark Epstein replied, “You’ll have to ask Donald.

www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Finally, HBO, I mean VICE can no longer be trusted. They are a part of the problem. Years ago they were a brilliant source. Once sold to the big guys that ceased to be a reality.

Ugh. They literally cite everything, you can review it all.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The case against Trump has been dropped. It was bogus.

Just because the alleged victim dropped it doesn't make it bogus

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

can you cite which pages youre referring to? I found one page that speaks of the shared plane right from florida and Mark said he wasnt aware of anyone else on the plane besides the pilots, himself, his brother, and Trump.....

thanks for the link, it looks good.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I see back and forth, was trump there, was clinton there?
But what about the KNOWN child rape network operating out of a US territory with utter impunity?

and the sick fact that it is in the VIRGIN ISLANDS

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Having tech issues with uploads

Does he have a submarine?

Apple maps St James island north side dock

Docked on the west side is clearly a boat

The east side looks like something submerged!!!!

Can someone help me with this???

Thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

im lookin and lookin. cant see what youre referring to

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What is that???

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP