It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

College Degreed for CLINTON. All Others for TRUMP... This Is Not LOGICAL.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I believe it is 3 factor.

1. as noted in other posts indoctrination. Specifically there is a whole group of humanities studies that are going to skew the college sample data far far to the left.

2. People without degrees are less effected by feelings. People with college degrees tend to be horrified at being called racist, bigot, homophobe, islamophobe, intolerant. educated people are much more likely to feel white guilt.

3. People without college degrees have different jobs. jobs that do not require college degrees but were good paying are gone or wages have been cut in half.
edit on 6-11-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sensiblesoccer

Wait ... so now, just like Bill was "just having sex" when the issues he was being investigated for and what he was impeached for was something else entirely and only tangentially related to the affair with Lewinsky, Hillary was "just sending emails" even thought it's the contents of those emails that are damning, not the mere fact she sent them. You know things like those emails being on a private server and containing classified material she claimed wasn't there, the fact Amb. Stevens asked to abort his mission in Benghazi well before disaster happened and she and her dept. denied him that and then did nothing to to prevent said disaster because ... politics, the numerous lies that were told about it all at every step of the process about every aspect of it ...

The obvious evidence of pay for play taking place through the Clinton Foundation to buy access to her at Sec. State for favors from the US Govt. for hefty donations. The fact that lots of foreign money has flowed into her campaign structure through the Foundation so that foreign governments are, in fact, buying her election or attempting to.

I could go on.

But, you know, so-called "educated" people think she "just sent email."

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I know a decent number of college educated who are voting for Trump.

Of course, I should mention that a decent portion of them are STEM professionals and all of them live in flyover where folks don't tend to think like the coastal crowd.
edit on 6-11-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

They call education by degree. Pedigree.. by design.

The levels of brainwashing at these centers represent how deeply embedded the rewiring of thought will be. Some are more over zealous than others, being that these 'education facilities' were created to control the population at large and create within a generation a society of their choosing using the so-called entertainment industry to make it appear cool and fashionable to be a complete Idiot.
edit on 6-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I don't think this is backwards at all, I have a good friend ( we are different in so many ways) who I had a conversation with last weekend, he is a Hillery backer. He went to Marquette university in Milwaukee Wi. and they are a very liberal Jesuit collage, he says that they are all for the advancement of humanity. They had to study Obamas speaches and they were brilliant he claims. This is the kind of education we pay for, liberalism is drilled in to them. So I don't think it is strange at all. I have avoided all that crap by serving an apprenticeship with a tech school education, maybe that is the reason for more logical thinking.

edit on 6-11-2016 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I know a decent number of college educated who are voting for Trump.

Of course, I should mention that a decent portion of them are STEM professionals and all of them live in flyover where folks don't tend to think like the coastal crowd.

I work in IT and I think our office is split 50/50. The more in tune with Wikileaks and other means is the 50 on the Trump side. The more in tune with Mass Media the more the lean towards Hillary.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
No because they look down on everyone else! Pay huge amounts of money to be brainwashed by some college. Go into debt for years, studying a nonsense major you can never get a career in. Becoming a waitress at a diner, but always knowing your smarter and more sensitive then the useless masses around you. Now turn on PBS and find people who understand.a reply to: underwerks

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
All education can TRY to do is make you good at something, and not everything mind you.

Education comes in all forms too. lol.

Just because someone paid 100 grand for a degree, doesn't make them any smarter than the next dummy.

Just more studied in that field.

99% of the time, educated people will throw quotes at ya. Yeah, very original thought.

Seems like not a lot of people can put 2 and 2 together anymore by themselves.

That's why it's hard to believe the dems claiming the educated class of people.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I have a college degree in web design and development. I graduated “Summa Cum Laude”. I use 17 sources to get my news daily, both Republican and Democrat sources, so I can see both sides of what is coming out.
Of course, I am voting for Trump!

Hillary has a tidal wave of documented proof that she is a corrupt crook, and is not only under one, but two FBI investigations. I think that alone should disqualify her from running for the highest office in the land. What they attempted to throw at Trump has pretty much been debunked already, which just proves that they (the democrat party) are pretty much lying about just about everything.

College Educated people should have more critical thinking skills, if they checked multiple sources, they would know the only logical choice is Trump.

edit on 6-11-2016 by StarsInDust because: Made it a bit more readable

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

I work in electronic publishing. Of the four of us in our little area, we're about 50/50. Two who are four, not because we like Trump but because we know who and what Hillary is what her policies will mean, and the other two are pro-Hillary because "first women president, rah, rah! Trump's a pig!"

Husband is the STEM guy and there are decent number of Trumpers there where he works.
edit on 6-11-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

What made me start this thread is: The column which shows those with COLLEGE DEGREES choosing Hillary Clinton (47%) over Donald Trump (41%), and those with only High School diplomas, or some College, choosing Donald Trump (47%) over Hillary Clinton (40%).

47% to 41% doesn't seem like a very large margin to me. The way I read it, all it says is that given a person with a college degree, and ignoring all other factors, that person is slightly more likely to vote for Clinton.

Or, people holding college degrees, ignoring all other factors, are only slightly less likely to vote for Trump than Hillary.

And It's not that people with degrees prefer Hillary, it's that a slightly larger percentage of people who hold degrees prefer Hillary.

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but intelligent people, degree holding college educated people, can and do arrive at the conclusion that Trump is a better choice than Hillary, as your own figures show. And, again as your figures show, there are large percentage of them doing so.

edit on 6-11-2016 by imwilliam because: spellin

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It is possible to be "book smart" but to lack common sense and the ability to judge another person's character. I say that as someone with 2 college degrees.

Sal

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Throes

I work in electronic publishing. Of the four of us in our little area, we're about 50/50. Two who are four, not because we like Trump but because we know who and what Hillary is what her policies will mean, and the other two are pro-Hillary because "first women president, rah, rah! Trump's a pig!"

Husband is the STEM guy and there are decent number of Trumpers there where he works.

We have a few women voters who are voting for her because she's a woman. I pointed out there were salary differences in the Clinton foundation based on sex. They thought I was lying. Haha, oh well.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Shouldn't That be Common Sense and Not
College or High School.

Look at Whom the Proven Criminal Really is in Support of.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Damn those edumecated people's, with there big words and knowledge, let me and my ilk learn from the idiot box, now time to go watch faux news.

Thanks for the laugh

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: underwerks

You would think educated people would connect to his 156 IQ. Link

This has been discussed. That is not an actual IQ number for DT.

We don't actually know what Donald Trump's IQ is, but it's probably not 156. Some have speculated his IQ could be in the 120-130 range. That's still higher than most people, but it's far from genius level.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
We with college degrees are better able to understand the nuances of the law I guess.
I could see very easy where they couldn't charge her but I witnessed
over and over people who simply couldn't grasp the concept.

It's happening still.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
If I had to guess, the support for Clinton among 'college graduates' leans significantly towards those with post-graduate degrees. I'd have to look through the exit polling data of previous election cycles, but I'm virtually certain that post-grads tend to vote Democrat in fairly high percentages.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

His IQ is in the low 120s which isn't bad but it's not 156 not by a very very long shot.
God you can tell he's not that smart from his asinine actions over this whole election.
If that was really his IQ he would have figured out how to act.

He's seriously flawed. Totally unfit.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Having familiarized myself with NLP and Ericksonian hynosis, I have
few illusions about modern education. It is not designed to reduce
suggestibility.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join