It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

College Degreed for CLINTON. All Others for TRUMP... This Is Not LOGICAL.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Those with College Degrees should easily comprehend the unsavory things that Hillary has been involved with over recent decades.
sending emails isn't viewed as unsavoury by a sensible person.
which is the only thing you have.

You'd think that those who only High School educations, would choose Hillary over Trump, because she will (most likely) push to increase the minimum wage, make ObamaCare even cheaper for lower income individuals, and make FREE college available.
they, like yourself, are uneducated, hence they see trump as a cure all.

People with College Degrees should appreciate how Donald Trump will vastly improve the U.S. economy

by lumping on 22 billion dollars of debt?
your only proving your obvious lack of education now.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

This is sort of the whole point: people who aren't particularly good at that skill called "thinking" are inclined to get impassioned by Trump's simplistic rhetoric.

Hillary, on the other hand, is knowledgeable and articulate. Simpletons don't like such people.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

LOL,I'm sure this was a totally unbiased poll,only ones I know with degrees voting Democrats are the college proffessors,and govt workers who are paid by the government,most of my friends I grew up with are CEO's ,ops mgrs with big corporations,all degreed,all for Trump,not hard to see country run like a drunk with someone elses credit card

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I'm college educated.. Caucasian male..

International Business
Environmental Science

Im 27 and Im a Process Management Analyst for a Fortune 100 company.

I'm a Hillary voter

I make about 55k a year.. I have 52k in student loans... I have a 14k car note.. and I have an awful credit score because I cant afford $800 a month student loan payments in addition to a car.. rent... utilities.. food and a phone.

Why am I not attracted to Trump?

He doesn't have a platform for one. He hasn't laid out any plans on how he will fix anything. He just goes on about how great he is and how he has the best people.

Even though Im not an idiot.. and I know everyone (including Hillary) uses bad language, says and jokes about distasteful things.. common sense is that isn't the face you show publicly in a professional environment. It's ignorant.

He has definitely shown obvious chauvinism. He views women as beneath men, and he feels his money can buy them. Thays of low character.

Personally my viewpoints do not line up with the Republican party. I'm not socially conservative. In addition to that I have a deep care and concern for my fellow men and women of all races nationalities and genders and I view us all as equal and deserving of the same opportunities.

He spoke about using nuclear weapons. He asked a foreign country to hack his opposition.

Now...

You may ask.. how can you possibly support Hillary Clinton if you are educated?

1. She knows the job better than anyone in the running.
2. She has more experience than anyone.
3. Her platform aligns with all of my political beliefs.
4. The only thing she has been found guilty of is having a private e-mail server that she wasn't supposed to. To be honest, that really isn't a big deal to me. Mainly because as president, everything is run by the secret service so that wouldn't be an issue moving forward.
5. I cant hold anything Bill did against her.
6. She is Teflon.. she can't be stopped. When she has a goal, she hits it no matter what. That's an admirable trait.

I really think it comes down to the email issue. I just really don't see it as a big deal. I wish I could get fired up about it like everyone else, but I see it as trivial.

There's also the thought in my head that maybe.. her private server could have been a part of some black ops or CIA project that she was involved in, and it was so classified.. she couldn't let the courts or anyone else see it. That's very possible.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I wonder how anyone could see that as illogical?

Even in other countries across the world, it is assumed that Trump represents the less educated part of the population!
I don't see how he could be seen otherwise?

I know that amongst my american relatives, the highly educated are firm Hillary supporters... and that isn't surprising. They are very supportive of education - they believe more education = less crime. A lot of them are professors in universities, in fact, and so are very closely in touch with the problem of college debt.

My mother died, and was able to leave her children with only one thing - the rest of her college debt to pay.

I am not surprised that the less educated are somewhat less intensely aware of that problem.

This group of relatives are also very socially conscious - they are living well and think they should be helping others to do so too. Including people coming over from other countries that want to create a better life and be part of the society.

The only people I know over there who are against such principles are other X generation people (a lot of my classmates, in fact) who have always had a bad attitude and secretly hoping the whole system will implode - even if that means they'll be destroyed with it. The "No Future" punkrockers, who grew up being told they were unwanted monsters whose existence got in the way of their parents sacred freedom. From what I can tell, Trump represents that bomb, which will, at last blow up the whole thing, and take us all down. Trump is the ultimate suicide card.
Trump is the Doomsday we kept getting excited about but never came.

The more educated people tend to have some hope for the future, and a sense that instead of commiting suicide, we might be able to change the current system, with some brainwork. They have seen that works in their own life - sometimes better than guns and walls.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

4. The only thing she has been found guilty of is having a private e-mail server that she wasn't supposed to. To be honest, that really isn't a big deal to me. Mainly because as president, everything is run by the secret service so that wouldn't be an issue moving forward.
6. She is Teflon.. she can't be stopped. When she has a goal, she hits it no matter what. That's an admirable trait.

1. You say she knows the job, as though it's a skill based task. Her time spent in government has developed only obligations to foreign or corporate interests.

2. experience, sort of the same thing as number 1 isn't it? Her experience has been mired in scandal and corruption. More in 6.

3. Her platform has been telling anyone whatever she and her campaign advisors thinks will get her the most votes. She's flip flopped on all her positions and has shown she has a public and private position in leaked emails. So if her political ideals are aligned with yours my question is which one? Public/private now or 2 years ago?

4. this one is a naked strawman, she sent classified documents to people without clearance. such as family members. then she attempted to destroy evidence of it, deleting emails destroying hard drives. she lied about it to congress under oath. all the while wheeling and dealing with corporations and foreign governments in pay to play politics. see 3 again and see that your interests are absolutely not aligned with hers.

5. hold what she's done against her instead of reducing it all down to an absurd strawman, you don't even have to consider bill.

6. she's Teflon indeed, it should disgust you but you admire it. maybe it will help you understand better that it refuses to stick not because of some magical quality of her character but because she has an army of lawyers and corporate media and the executive branch of the government invested entirely to her success. there's big wheels turning here and you have to be willfully ignorant if you can't see that.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
My first reaction when I read the OP was that maybe SOME of the college educated Hillary supporters are hoping to have some of their student loan debts lowered or forgiven. I'm thinking that their votes have more to do with economics than intelligence. I don't know if Hillary has said anything about reducing student loans, so I may be way off base with my theory, but they would probably have a better chance with a Democrat.

Just a thought

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I'm college educated.. Caucasian male..

International Business
Environmental Science

Im 27 and Im a Process Management Analyst for a Fortune 100 company.

I'm a Hillary voter

I make about 55k a year.. I have 52k in student loans... I have a 14k car note.. and I have an awful credit score because I cant afford $800 a month student loan payments in addition to a car.. rent... utilities.. food and a phone.

Why am I not attracted to Trump?

He doesn't have a platform for one. He hasn't laid out any plans on how he will fix anything. He just goes on about how great he is and how he has the best people.

Even though Im not an idiot.. and I know everyone (including Hillary) uses bad language, says and jokes about distasteful things.. common sense is that isn't the face you show publicly in a professional environment. It's ignorant.

He has definitely shown obvious chauvinism. He views women as beneath men, and he feels his money can buy them. Thays of low character.

Personally my viewpoints do not line up with the Republican party. I'm not socially conservative. In addition to that I have a deep care and concern for my fellow men and women of all races nationalities and genders and I view us all as equal and deserving of the same opportunities.

He spoke about using nuclear weapons. He asked a foreign country to hack his opposition.

Now...

You may ask.. how can you possibly support Hillary Clinton if you are educated?

I really think it comes down to the email issue. I just really don't see it as a big deal. I wish I could get fired up about it like everyone else, but I see it as trivial.

There's also the thought in my head that maybe.. her private server could have been a part of some black ops or CIA project that she was involved in, and it was so classified.. she couldn't let the courts or anyone else see it. That's very possible.
Liberalism gave you the loan. 52k a year? eh...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
You don't need a college degree to see BS what Trump is proposing. He is vocabulary is so piss poor..he caters to the bottom feeders in the society.. the irony is that poor people think the guy who exploited them to make billions will be their savior

Regarding bring job to US, good luck trumpeters.. his wardrobe is made is in China.. if he cares so much he should have his clothes made in USA ( there are american companies who still makes stuff in USA).

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So who are the dumbasses that have run the place into the ground?

Buncha geniuses right?

You tell me with a straight face that all them friggin lawyers in DC are there out of the goodness of their hearts and serving the people of the USA.

All them degrees and not a lick of common sense between em or is it the peoples fault for trusting these brainiacs again and again?

And don't get me started with the teacher class of morons.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Shows that the more time you spend in school the more brainwashed, I mean "educated" you get.

Now education is bad. LOL.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

This is more than logical. People with critical thinking skills would not support Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
I have a college degree, I voted trump twice. Paid trolls, rioters and insults are what made the enthusiasm for Trump complete, Trump should thank them.

You voted twice for trump?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I wet to college, that being said, I voted for Trump in the primary and will do so on November 8th.

It's all about upbringing. If your parents taught you to have a free thinking mind and to not believe things just because people tell you it, you'll be ok. But if you just lap up the things the liberal establishment and media tell you, you're a sheeple.

This is why the Hillary people are freaking out, because the Blacks are leaving the plantations, the legal and American born Latinos are proving to be more pro America than anyone ever guessed. And women looking at Bill and Hillary can't stand it anymore. And Bernie supporters, the ones that I've talked to are foaming at the mouth with hatred for what Hillary and the democrats did to him and his movement.

Only the brain washed children in liberal colleges that live in safe space zones support Hillary. Everyone else supports, or will support Trump come November 8th.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
For those that again say it was just some emails..

I have a friend that all she did was have a brain fart moment and pulled her cell phone out near some classified equipment, that was not powered up... she is 15 years into her career has never had a security incident before, and she is facing being stripped of her security clearance, and fired from her job all of which could ruin any future job prospects she had.

Now compare that to a woman that on a regular basis emailed classified information to an insecure server, allowed people without clearance to see classified information, put the entire network at the State department at risk, used a cell phone that has a history of being easy to crack while abroad. (with classified information on the cell phone)

Please tell me again how it was just a few emails... if she was anyone other than Bill Clintons wife she would be in prison already.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

This is more than logical. People with critical thinking skills would not support Trump.

The same would be said about Clinton if you educate yourself on what's been exposed about the foundation and the amount of corruption there is in the federal government.

Educated here, voting Johnson but 100% anti Hillary. If I have to chose I'm taking Trump over Corruption.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

More education...more indoctrination.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
For those that again say it was just some emails..

I have a friend that all she did was have a brain fart moment and pulled her cell phone out near some classified equipment, that was not powered up... she is 15 years into her career has never had a security incident before, and she is facing being stripped of her security clearance, and fired from her job all of which could ruin any future job prospects she had.

Now compare that to a woman that on a regular basis emailed classified information to an insecure server, allowed people without clearance to see classified information, put the entire network at the State department at risk, used a cell phone that has a history of being easy to crack while abroad. (with classified information on the cell phone)

Please tell me again how it was just a few emails... if she was anyone other than Bill Clintons wife she would be in prison already.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg! Then you realize the for profit nature of the dealings with the foundation and how many conflicts of interest there are with our government and...wow. Amazing the amount of corruption.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Let's just keep dividing people.
Race? Check.
Class? Check.
Education? Why the hell not.

You've all taken the bait.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

How about economics? I think we should give that one a go.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join