It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

College Degreed for CLINTON. All Others for TRUMP... This Is Not LOGICAL.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
November 5, 2016

As this (www.abovetopsecret.com... ) ATS thread points out, the IDB tracking poll has historically been the most accurate poll through the last 3 Presidential Election cycles.

As of today, it has Clinton/Trump tied at 44% each. Take a look at this chart that breaks down the polling data:
www.investors.com...

What made me start this thread is: The column which shows those with COLLEGE DEGREES choosing Hillary Clinton (47%) over Donald Trump (41%), and those with only High School diplomas, or some College, choosing Donald Trump (47%) over Hillary Clinton (40%).

Shouldn't those numbers be reversed?

Those with College Degrees should easily comprehend the unsavory things that Hillary has been involved with over recent decades. And, how the current criminal investigations will continue into her Presidency, thereby making her a very ineffective President. Why would supposedly "educated" voters wish that upon our country?

You'd think that those who only High School educations, would choose Hillary over Trump, because she will (most likely) push to increase the minimum wage, make ObamaCare even cheaper for lower income individuals, and make FREE college available.

People with College Degrees should appreciate how Donald Trump will vastly improve the U.S. economy, thereby creating lucrative opportunities for professionals seeking to move up the ladder in the business world, or as entrepreneurs. Hillary Clinton has no experience with improving anybody's economy, except her own, via the Clinton Foundation.

My common sense is "short-circuiting" with trying to understand why College Educated voters prefer Hillary Clinton, while those with only High School Education prefer Donald Trump. Any CONSTRUCTIVE thoughts/theories are appreciated!

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/6/2016 by carewemust because: Hillary Will Make Things Far Worse.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
A lot of universities in the west today are glorified propaganda centres. They fill your mind with all sorts of SJW feminist garbage. It's even made inroads into science courses.

This carries on degrees will be totally worthless since no one will have learned the actual subject matter. You'd have to go to East Asia to get a decent education.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Those with college degrees are less likely to be sway by propaganda.

Those with highschool are more likely getting their facts from poor sources.

College, less likely to change their votes based on what is popular.

Highschool, more likely to ride bandwagons and have uneducated opinions.

Personally, my opinion is not sway by the emails that have come to surface (until any of it is proven true beyond a doubt.)

And I have no clue what either stands for (Mostly due to a lack of essence in this election am I wrong?)
edit on 6-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Shows that the more time you spend in school the more brainwashed, I mean "educated" you get.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
An educated person doesn't look to an uneducated person for leadership.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

A lot of the poll respondents graduated from College decades ago.. back with College was more legit. Maybe those are the 41% voting for Trump. They were taught to use their own common sense and intuition, instead being "conditioned" a certain way.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Maybe some day you can share what factors have formed your opinions about the candidates, since you don't take authentic e-mails and FBI Investigations into consideration.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Shows that the more time you spend in school the more brainwashed, I mean "educated" you get.

You're probably right..and that is VERY concerning. You'd think that there's some kind of chemical put in the air supply at colleges and universities. Maybe the "chemtrail" believers are on to something.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

oh so the FBI picks the president now? why mock up the fact 'anyone can run even people in jail', but then get picky about 'investigations'?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Then shouldn't UN-educated people look to educated people for leadership even more so?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

oh so the FBI picks the president now? why mock up the fact 'anyone can run even people in jail', but then get picky about 'investigations'?

Can someone EDUCATE me on what ImJack just said?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Can someone EDUCATE me on what ImJack just said?

Education is semantics. Some people can't even comprehend single words, like 'equality'.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I read one study that found Hillary supporters had the worse credit scores which I do think makes sense. She has a lot more people with paper on the wall but the people who don't have it, many are very poor. Places like inner cities and economically distressed areas are in fact her voters. The small towns, farmers, blue collar non union workers are more Trump people.

It would be better to understand the dynamics of Trump's non degree people with Hillary's non degree people. Income, home owner, renter, debt...it would explain why things look misleading just going off of voters with degrees.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Then shouldn't UN-educated people look to educated people for leadership even more so?

Should, but won't. Trump doesn't represent intellectualism, or thoughtfulness, or a myriad of other things educated people see as positive.

Trump represents the opposite of that, the emotionality, the anger, the fear, the nostalgia for a simpler time. Going backwards basically, while packaging it as the opposite.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I have a college degree, I voted trump twice. Paid trolls, rioters and insults are what made the enthusiasm for Trump complete, Trump should thank them.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You would think educated people would connect to his 156 IQ.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
These days colleges worry more about the "all inclusive" garbage or they are accusing everyone of plagiarism for half a sentence of words in a lonely paragraph. And of course prepping young minds to think in ways that guarantee eventual self destruction in the real world. As far as morals go, those were tossed out the window long ago, unless you violate the college's morals, which they make up when you aren't thinking the way they want you to..

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Some de-evolvement back to a time when morals, truth and integrity were ultra important, would be a GOOD thing. It's the lack of those traits that trigger so much inner-city violence, and the behaviors that Hillary/Bill exhibited over the past 3 decades.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

You would think educated people would connect to his 156 IQ.

I'd hope an educated person would realize basing someone's intelligence quotient on where they went to school alone isn't a measure of anything. I seriously doubt him having a 156 IQ.

A self professed non-reader that's ignorant of science isn't going to get the educated world dancing on their heads.

He did say he had the best brain though, so there's that.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Some de-evolvement back to a time when morals, truth and integrity were ultra important, would be a GOOD thing. It's the lack of those traits that trigger so much inner-city violence, and the behaviors that Hillary/Bill exhibited over the past 3 decades.

The past seems better and more moral and easier to understand because its already happened. It's known. The future is unknown, scary, and uncertain. But that's the nature of freedom.

I wouldn't hold my breath for Donald Trump or any other politician to bring back morals, truth, and integrity.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join