It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has no solutions for bringing down the debt. Only talk and ZERO substance.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I know all about him. The video probably fails to mention all the federal investigations into his practices.

El chapo was a self made businessman too. Self made business men doesn't equate to morality.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Even the military thinks the spending is out of control.

Pentagon Tells Congress to Stop Buying Equipment it Doesn't Need

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Trump was investigated by a U.S. Senate committee in 1954 for profiteering from public contracts, including overstating his Beach Haven building charges by US$3.7 million.

So yeah classic great guy. This is hardly the only case against him as well.

Let me guess it's OK for your guy to rob the public.
edit on 7-11-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

“I want to build up the military so nobody messes with us,” Trump said at the time. “I would bring it [the military staff level] back to where it was at the height, because we’re in such trouble.”

Trump thinks our military is weak or not up to it's task? It is in "such trouble". I had the impression the US had the finest military and it is world class.

If the US military spending is equal to the sum of the next 5 to 10 countries and is in "such trouble" then I'd say there is little hope. The MIC we are paying is robbing the country blind.

Obviously his statement doesn't really fit the picture, IMO.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: Thoren

I thought the one of the key points was that money loaned into circulation can only be repaid with money loaned into circulation. This is what accounts for the blowout in all national debts. It effectively debt on debt.

Sort of. Debt is an instrument to create a circulation of funds when paying debts. If $1 is created with $1 in debt, it means that dollar needs to circulate through the system once, at which point it goes back to the federal reserve. The fed now owns that created dollar though, and they can spend it again without creating new debt, since they only create debt on new currency (expanding the money supply).

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join