It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great movie, that falls through the cracks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It's election season, in case there is anyone left who missed it. If you're like me and seek to avoid this nonsense, don't write of a good election based commedy.

I've been meaning to watch this movie, since it is the season. A nice break from the holloween horror flicks I watch this time of year.

The Campaign, from 2012, is absolutely hilarious and pokes fun endlessly at just about every aspect of the political campaign system. It's got an all star cast, akryoyd and lithgow as "koch" brothers is just perfect.

Check it out, it's a easily forgotten great imo, I don't think you will be sorry.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I also watch my share of 'horror' flicks this time of year.

I will look for this movie as a change of pace. It might be fun to relate today to it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
It's election season, in case there is anyone left who missed it. If you're like me and seek to avoid this nonsense, don't write of a good election based commedy.

I've been meaning to watch this movie, since it is the season. A nice break from the holloween horror flicks I watch this time of year.

The Campaign, from 2012, is absolutely hilarious and pokes fun endlessly at just about every aspect of the political campaign system. It's got an all star cast, akryoyd and lithgow as "koch" brothers is just perfect.

Check it out, it's a easily forgotten great imo, I don't think you will be sorry.

I've already seen it (find it hysterical) but now that you bring it up, I think I just might watch it again...you're right, great little flick!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Ya, it even seems to be forgotten by Farrell fans.

I think its a gem.

Love the pullover scene.

"I've had 4 or 5 small batch bourbons"

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: alphabetaone

Ya, it even seems to be forgotten by Farrell fans.

I think its a gem.

Love the pullover scene.

"I've had 4 or 5 small batch bourbons"

LOL...what gets me everytime is "You know the difference between your mum and a washing machine?"

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
a reply to: MisterSpock

I also watch my share of 'horror' flicks this time of year.

I will look for this movie as a change of pace. It might be fun to relate today to it.

That too! As far as I'm concerned, there is no bad time for horror flicks!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Another great movie that I think went right to DVD is called Equilibrium, with Christian Bale.
Really good movie.

new topics

top topics

join