It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed Trump Fan Intimidatess Mother & Child at Polling Location

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't know about YOU -- but I am a bit WORRIED we might be seeing more and more of this come Tuesday. I want EVERYONE here on ATS to be CAREFUL and respect the law when voting. Things like THIS should never happen...Democrats or Republicans!

A Donald Trump supporter carrying a gun and passing out sample Republican literature in front of a Virginia polling site badgered a mom with her young son as she attempted to cast her vote — but police declined to intervene because of the state’s open carry laws, she claimed.

From the picture, it APPEARS the man is staying JUST on the other side of any kind of "ZONE".

What makes ME sad is reading this:

“I had to explain to my 9-year-old why a man with a 357 magnum is standing outside the polling station,” she told the Huffington Post. “I felt intimidated.”

SOURCE

America ... Can we just VOTE and carry on? WHY is this even ATTRACTIVE to people?

Who thinks this is even a GOOD idea? If you feel like doing something like this, please don't. Just VOTE and walk away, let your VOTE speak.

If anyone sees this INSANE type of behavior, report it! I don't care WHO it is. We ALL need to be allowed to vote in PEACE!

Stay SAFE everyone come Tuesday. Don't let anyone intimidate YOU! We'll get through this!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Boy that looks sooooo perfect.

link   
Carrying a gun and passing out literature...why even bring that up. Perfectly legal as long as he is passing it out within the boundaries. Badgering? What exactly was he doing? I call BS. He was not even arrested. Hell, you can birdog and likely not get arrested.

link   
"I believe this story"

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Possible picture. . . .

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Compensating for a small penis.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Compensating for a small penis.

That's not a very nice thing to say to the OP.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ha. ha.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The Black Panthers are Trump fans APPARENTLY:

Quanell X, a leader of the New Black Panthers Movement, spoke on Fox News about the current state of affairs and the history of black voters and the Democrat Party — and it wasn’t good for the Democrats.

Specifically he believed that Democrats have exploited the black community, saying that they have been “pimped like prostitutes.”

Conservative Tribune

THATS from a far right-wing news source....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Right, just like all the allegations with Hillary... Where's the charges etc. Well where are the charges on this man..no intimidation, no charges, and maybe this woman needs a safe zone.

I wonder just what exactly she told her 9 year old.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm not going to debate small penis's, but I did get asked once if it was an innie or an outie.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm not going to debate small penis's, but I did get asked once if it was an innie or an outie.

Just use the popular LINE that ALL politicans USE:

"I do not recall..."

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yeah , worked for Obama

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

From the source

’We don’t want to startle anyone,’” Estrada said he told him. “He felt really bad, he pulled his T-shirt over it, and I think everything was fine after that.”

What's the big deal?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

He also drives a red corvette.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

He also drives a red corvette.

Oh. Well that explains everything.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I don't know about YOU -- but I am a bit WORRIED we might be seeing more and more of this come Tuesday. I want EVERYONE here on ATS to be CAREFUL and respect the law when voting. Things like THIS should never happen...Democrats or Republicans!

For the first time in my life I did early mail in voting.

I hope for the best and that no one gets hurt.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

“I had to explain to my 9-year-old why a man with a 357 magnum is standing outside the polling station,”

oh you poor thing you,i feel so bad that you had to take the time to explain to your son things like the constitution and the 2nd amendment,although at 9 years old he probably should already know about those things.

well, look at the bright side the kid got to learn about voting and the 2nd amendment all in one day.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

“I had to explain to my 9-year-old why a man with a 357 magnum is standing outside the polling station,”

oh you poor thing you,i feel so bad that you had to take the time to explain to your son things like the constitution and the 2nd amendment,although at 9 years old he probably should already know about those things.

well, look at the bright side the kid got to learn about voting and the 2nd amendment all in one day.

But conservatives throw a COW when Black Panthers did the SAME several years ago? What GIVES?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

No, he wasn't "intimidating" her; she was all bent out of shape that someone has the right to carry a gun. he didn't brandish, didn't threaten anyone, and clearly was NOT right outside the polling place, or he'd have been arrested.

Meanwhile, anti-Trump people are still actually attacking Trump supporters, stealing signs, torching cars, etc!

top topics

join