It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Laughs at Assassination Attempt and Keeps Going- While Clinton Flees Rain

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Lol, I need to stop by here more often. Hilarious comments! I nearly spit out my REAL pizza I was eating!

Hilarious... Hillaryous

You went too far man.. even for the pit.. too far..

Aww, I'm sorry.

It really WAS genuine pepperoni and cheese, I t-totally PROMISE you.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
"I want to be the president for everybody"
Does that include the deplorables?

The deplorables? She's putting them in the basket. That's code for FEMA camp you know.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
well, according to this article it appears that one or more people in the crowd yelled that he had a gun and the secret service moved in on the guy...
only, there was no weapon found...
the guy's been released.

An eyewitness to the incident said people in the crowd yelled that the person apprehended had a weapon, but Secret Service agents and law enforcement did not call out for a weapon as they fought with him.

NBC News' Katy Tur reported that it's standard procedure for agents to yell "Gun" if one is seen.

The U.S. Secret Service has released a statement saying no weapons were found, though they and the Reno Police Department are conducting an investigation.

mynews4.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The choice is simple.

Yes the choice is simple. I can listen to idiotic reductions of the entire campaign, or I can log off ATS and save a few brain cells.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hillary, smart enough to come in out of the rain.

That's what we need, she gets my vote.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
Yes the choice is simple. I can listen to idiotic reductions of the entire campaign, or I can log off ATS and save a few brain cells.

You call it an idiotic reduction. I call it displays of character. Not to mention it IS the truth. I know that's hard to swallow for libs. So sowwwy.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
""""Assassination"""" """attempt""""

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

That's a great campaign slogan for the final few days...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Well obviously the dude said or did something bad enough for the entire front row crowd to pounce on his ass before the SS could even get to him.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Hillary, smart enough to come in out of the rain.

That's what we need, she gets my vote.

My dog is smart enough to get out of the rain.
Prolly make a better president too.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Well obviously the dude said or did something bad enough for the entire front row crowd to pounce on his ass before the SS could even get to him.

He disagreed with them.

Literally, someone shouted "gun". No gun was found. A bit like yelling fire in a crowded theater though, but it's unlikely anything could be done about the idiot who mistook a large sign for a gun.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
it was the words on the sign, they hurt worse than bullets!! had to do something!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Good catch, glad you got there first TA. Bumped.
The SS did their job whether this was staged or not.
Whoever yelled 'Gun' should be forbidden from ever
having one of his own... I am that P'd off.

Everything or anything else, those two were and are
dangerous, whether they were armed or not. The
crowd seemed to make them that way? Don't think so.

edit on 5-11-2016 by derfreebie because: Too much hidden action to call ANYthing...

edit on 5-11-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
It's not good for her to be out in the rain in her frail health, what with that pneumonia and all.

cough couggh

Like I said---Its all showbiz, every bit of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
well, according to this article it appears that one or more people in the crowd yelled that he had a gun and the secret service moved in on the guy...
only, there was no weapon found...
the guy's been released.

An eyewitness to the incident said people in the crowd yelled that the person apprehended had a weapon, but Secret Service agents and law enforcement did not call out for a weapon as they fought with him.

NBC News' Katy Tur reported that it's standard procedure for agents to yell "Gun" if one is seen.

The U.S. Secret Service has released a statement saying no weapons were found, though they and the Reno Police Department are conducting an investigation.

mynews4.com...

Yeah I heard that straight after it was thought he had a gun.

Of course it's possible they shut down the news on "a gun". Would they want that kept quiet for any reason? I'm just thinking out loud here.

CNN said gun , then 10 minutes later hypothesed it may have just been a person in the crowd who panicked and yelled gun. I happened to have CNN on in another room as I went by and I rewound it back to see what it was all about. Still though the secret service took it seriously enough to get him covered so quickly

The clip CNN showed of him being rushed off stage wasn't the same as the one I posted either. Theirs has his hand over his eyes right before they rush him off. It was missing parts in between . Of course theirs had no audio

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

have you listened to the weather channel lately, their warning is that if you hear thunder, even if it's way off in the distance, get inside. heck there was one lightening strike reported that traveled around 100 miles away before hitting something, or someone...
and they are all standing out in the open with all that electronic equipment...

I dare say that the storm was probably more dangerous than the sign was...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Raindrops keep falling on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes
Will soon be turning red
Crying's not for me 'cause,…
I'm not really a reptilian being ...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: violet
by what I read, he was looking at the commotion that was erupting in front of him. also, by what I read, that commotion started before anyone started yelling gun. so, that probably explains why he was shielding his eyes to see what was happening. the secret service did a good job, but I am wondering if anyone really thought the poor guy actually had a gun. I think they saw the sign and decided they didn't like what it said and attacked, and the "he had a gun" was as good as an excuse as any to use. but I could be wrong here.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

You call it an idiotic reduction. I call it displays of character. Not to mention it IS the truth. I know that's hard to swallow for libs. So sowwwy.

Yeah, displays of character, that's what Trump wins with. The irony sure isn't lost on you is it?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Can you really blame her?

I hear she'd melt if she made contact with water after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join