It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Tim Kaine's bus struck by car at high speed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
He is the Anti-Christ. He will walk over Hillary's rotting corpse.

Who is the antichrist? Kaine or Bon Jovi?
I'd say neither since the antichrist is supposed to be awesome. For a while at least.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Jon and his wife are long time friends of Hillary; look in the state department emails for them.
edit on 5-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Was this invented to take some attention from Trump's earlier drama?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Maybe this is why Tim Kaine is suddenly paranoid of the FBI?
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey , everyone . Still looking for that mythical tale....but unfortunately LSU lost to Alabama

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
What's Bon Jovi doing with them. I heard he had a new album a few years back the whole thing was supposed to be borderline anti-NWo. Hmm.

He dripped a new album on Friday too, personally haven't been into Bon Jovi since the 90's but have the album in case I need it for Djing. Don't expect to be listening to it anytime soon...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I was watching CNN at work following the Trump story.

I've seen CNN jump the gun and run bad story's and not admit or correct them. I've made threads about it.

This one is different, I can't find any video or story linking CNN to it.

What I can say is I made my OP fast, then searched and edited in links.

Ive Googled to find CNN archived video no luck. But what I can say is the topic was quick and happened on Saturday 11/05/2016 between 9:35 and 9:42 p.m. Eastern time.

If anyone can find it you will see it get brought up quickly. My guess is, they saw the bunk article, and also Twitter feed and ran it quick to be the first. But Google is bringing up nothing. This is odd to say the least.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
So Pat Ward in the twitter feed from the OP is supposedly Fox News press on Tim Kaine's press bus. If the article is true the real story is the press bus was struck, part of the motorcade but not specifically Kaine's.

The odd thing is if you read his feed it says still no comment from the campaign, yet I saw this on CNN. I've tried Google, duck duck go and bing. No results other than sketchy sources and my link.

The story may be bunk but CNN did run it at the time I said they did. And even search engines either seem to hide it, or I'm the only person watching who didn't look further into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join