It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Quatrain 6:66(!) - Jesus Tomb Opened In Jerusalem last week!!....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Incredibly, they opened Jesus tomb in the Holy Sepulchre last week and this is exactly what Nostradamus predicted in his 6:66(number of the Devil!!) prophecy... He predicted that a new sect will be founded(World Religion) and that the Earth will quake in April...

People could argue that they didnt find his bones as Nostradamus claims but since he was resurrected the prophecy meaning is of course esoterical and hidden. In my humble opinion it could mean that the bones refer to a dead man´s resting place because Jesus was damaged in the flesh but not in his bones at crucifiction.

Source:

Nostradamus Prophecy Quatrain 6:66

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

Quatrains 6:66
”At the foundation of the new sect,
The bones of the great Roman will be found,
A sepulchre covered by marble will appear,
Earth to quake in April poorly buried.”

Where's Jesus in there?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Quatrains 6:66
”At the foundation of the new sect,
The bones of the great Roman will be found,
A sepulchre covered by marble will appear,
Earth to quake in April poorly buried.”

Where's Jesus in there?

It's religion, forget them for they know not what they do.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Wait...when did Jesus become Roman?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Isnt that quite obvious: The Great Roman is Jesus no? The Catholic church has its seat in Rome and they worship Jesus as their God.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq

Isnt that quite obvious: The Great Roman is Jesus no? The Catholic church has its seat in Rome and they worship Jesus as their God.

Well, I suppose it could be stretched to fit that, but Jesus was a Jew. It was the Romans who crucified him in the first place, so calling him a Roman just seems kinda jacked up in light of that.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

This is a very complex topic with a great many theories around it.

Who else could the Roman be???

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Romans didnt want to, Pontius Pilot tried to appease with lashings before finally agreed to go through with the cross on Golgotha. It was the Jews that demanded Yeshuas death. They chose to have a known criminal set free rather then release Christ. They chanted give us Barrabas! The people chose the criminal. Sounds familiar.....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Brian was half Roman.

And he was often mistaken for the messiah..

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

This is a very complex topic with a great many theories around it.

Who else could the Roman be???

Well, I am now kind of curious about that myself, actually. Waiting for the resident Catholic to wake up so I can pick his brain about this. I'm a heathen Pagan, so my Bible knowledge is limited to a distant Baptist upbringing...which denounced Catholicism entirely.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Romans didnt want to, Pontius Pilot tried to appease with lashings before finally agreed to go through with the cross on Golgotha. It was the Jews that demanded Yeshuas death. They chose to have a known criminal set free rather then release Christ. They chanted give us Barrabas! The people chose the criminal. Sounds familiar.....

Ok...that is completely different from what I was taught growing up, so I was legitimately puzzled by the reference to Jesus as a Roman. We were taught that he was murdered by the Romans...never heard anything about the Jews being responsible.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What????

I did my own research too. It is all written down in scripture. Alot of my research has been about old Jerusalem, the caverns underneath it and the channel they dug under groundfrom the spring, so that when they were under seige, they would still have water. There is some really neat stuff in there, and most people have never looked and have no idea

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

My parents sort of had their own interpretation about a lot of things in the Bible...my stepfather was a preacher, almost cultishly fundamentalist. Catholicism was a product of "Satan"...they worship false idols, etc. I know that's not true now, but I grew up thinking Catholics were very evil people, so there are major gaps in my knowledge base. But I do find the stories fascinating, so I'm happy to learn about it.

Do you think that OP is right about the prophecy? That Jesus could be the Roman in the quatrain? And if so, do you agree with the theory regarding the absence of actual bones?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Brian was half Roman.

I don't know who you are referring to...I don't recall ever hearing about anyone named Brian. Is this person in the Bible too??

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The Roman is somebody else

Jesus ( Yeshua ) was a Jew born in Bethlehem, and then grew up in Nazareth. He loved going to the temple, and teaching people. The people were amazed, and asked " How do you know all this? Who are you? Where did you get this information?

Yes the Roman soldiers killed Yeshua after the Jewish leaders demanded it, and the jewish people backed it as well. They wanted him dead. They were like fake religious leaders that only cared about power, control and money.
When Jesus released his spirit out of his body and the Roman soldier hear Jesus words, the Roman said " Surely he spoke the truth and was the Son Of God, no human can release their spirit like that.

As previously revealed in the scripture, not one bone was broken on Jesus. Normally they break the leggs to hurry death, but Christ left his body as his own command.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq
Incredibly, they opened Jesus tomb in the Holy Sepulchre last week and this is exactly what Nostradamus predicted in his 6:66(number of the Devil!!) prophecy... He predicted that a new sect will be founded(World Religion) and that the Earth will quake in April...

People could argue that they didnt find his bones as Nostradamus claims but since he was resurrected the prophecy meaning is of course esoterical and hidden. In my humble opinion it could mean that the bones refer to a dead man´s resting place because Jesus was damaged in the flesh but not in his bones at crucifiction.

Source:

Nostradamus Prophecy Quatrain 6:66

I'm actually doing quite fine, thanks for mentioning it.

Nostradamus well.. all that can be said about 666 is 'it makes up the carbon 6 etc in the pineal gland, which adds to 666, and so much for 616. That's another theory altogether

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Well that is just horrific. I knew the part about not breaking his legs...they wanted him to suffer. Most people don't understand what actually happened when people were crucified, that they expired from chemical acidosis due to suffocation. It is an excruciatingly painful way to die. I know people who insist the crucified simply bled out from the nail holes in their flesh. That would likely have been a blessing by comparison to what they actually endured. One thing is certain...throughout history, humans have always been diabolically creative when it comes to killing other people. That's just awful.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Brian was half Roman.

I don't know who you are referring to...I don't recall ever hearing about anyone named Brian. Is this person in the Bible too??

Maybe he's referring to Monty Pythons Life of Brian? I only saw it once, decades ago, so I don't know if it fits, but it's the only possibility I can think of.

As for the quatrain, if it's real, its clearly not about Jesus in any way, unless history missed the part where he became a Roman.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Paul was a Roman citizen. When the the religious leaders tried the same on him, he let it be known that He was a Roman too. People got nervous real fast. There was even a king and his sister involved in that story. Thjey were all trying to figure out what the hell to do! It was a really good story

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Turns out he wasn't the messiah, he was just a very naughty boy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join