It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Donald Trump rushed from stage due to threat

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The blowhard coward runs like a little girl over a protestor. I guess five draft deferments taught him something.At least Obama and Hillary know how to face hecklers, eye to eye, and with respect. Too bad Ted (#s his pants to get out of Vietnam) Nugent wasn't there to protect him with his big bad gun. The Strong Man ha! Everyone knows bullies are insecure cowards. Just a last ditch scam from Don the Con. Way to play it up, shyster. He represents the darkest and most unseemly parts of America. Too bad his wig didn't fall off. Suckers unite around your Strong Man! Make America the Jerry Springer Show!

link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: jrod

Pic

pbs.twimg.com...

Wow. Amazing photograph.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

It's becoming easier to draw fire lol.
I think the investigation should begin with the assumption Clinton paid for an assassin. Rule out the most likely first.

If Clinton paid for an assassin, he'd be dead.

A woman who wants to kill a whole country with her corrupted ways is an assassin.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
The blowhard coward runs like a little girl over a protestor. I guess five draft deferments taught him something.At least Obama and Hillary know how to face hecklers, eye to eye, and with respect. Too bad Ted (#s his pants to get out of Vietnam) Nugent wasn't there to protect him with his big bad gun. The Strong Man ha! Everyone knows bullies are insecure cowards. Just a last ditch scam from Don the Con. Way to play it up, shyster. He represents the darkest and most unseemly parts of America. Too bad his wig didn't fall off. Suckers unite around your Strong Man! Make America the Jerry Springer Show!

AGAIN?? WHAT VIDEO DID YOU WATCH!!!!????? plus the rest of your rant is just wtf?

ETA sounds like someone is fielding the script.
edit on 11/5/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Mosh pit your way past your own guards and go down there an fight the would be assassin

Yes, I would have preferred this ^

Okay, the next time you're on stage, running for office and speaking to a crowd of thousands---when the Secret Service guys tell you there's a threat, just tell them to point you to threat and you'll take care of it. Be sure to get video of you busting the attacker's chops!

On topic, I'm happy no harm came to anyone.
I've seen mention of a pre-speech threat---did I miss the link to the threat? Or was that just a rumor?

link   

I'm not sure I understand. So you're still on the fence for voting for Trump? Don't be shy.

Tell us how you really feel.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Looks like an Armani advert...

edit on 5-11-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Looks like an Armani advert...

Trump appears to be trying to fight off the SS agent on the left who is "Grabbing him by the Pussy"

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Feel better?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I saw some buffoon yell fire! in a crowded theater and a bunch of chickens scramble like the showboating cowards they are.

originally posted by: jappee

AGAIN?? WHAT VIDEO DID YOU WATCH!!!!????? plus the rest of your rant is just wtf?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

At this time, it's unknown what the disturbance was. But in a video of the incident a voice can be heard yelling, "He's got a gun."

www.abc10.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I saw some buffoon yell fire! in a crowded theater and a bunch of chickens scramble like the showboating cowards they are.

originally posted by: jappee

WOW, and all kinds of NOPE

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'll feel great come Tuesday and this sleazy con artist is out of business.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Okay, the next time you're on stage, running for office and speaking to a crowd of thousands---when the Secret Service guys tell you there's a threat, just tell them to point you to threat and you'll take care of it. Be sure to get video of you busting the attacker's chops!

I'm not saying him ducking behind SS was wrong, But I would have loved to see him jump into the crowd.

He still came back out to finish his speech which is admirable. Hillary only lasted 7 minutes before calling off her speech because of rain today.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

I guess analogies are over your head. Don't worry, you'll have Trump TV to wallow in after this sham is over.

link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Hillary couldn't help it. Rain is made out of water,. . . . (I'm melting. . . . )

link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Actually, there's great irony in this as they bark about him being a barking strong man, and then they debunk themselves...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

a reply to: jappee

I guess analogies are over your head. Don't worry, you'll have Trump TV to wallow in after this sham is over.

NICE, are we getting personal now? What is your favorite color? TP over, or under? Lets get to know each other first.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think the SS shielded Trump with their bodies and took out fast...because they thought a gun was involved.
Those men are amazing individuals.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: In4ormant

Actually, there's great irony in this as they bark about him being a barking strong man, and then they debunk themselves...

All the toughest guys press keys. Didn't you know?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join