It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP, CERN & RAPTURE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory

originally posted by: dianashay
a reply to: misterhistory

We are assuming that there is only one HAARP on the planet and all other countries do not have one.

Doesn't answer my question of how does something 1000+ miles away affect the souls of mass killings?

Just saying here that if someone had the tech to harvest a "soul's" energy and then put it to use, somehow, it would hardly make a difference where the soul happened to be when harvested, distance wise.....imho.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I'm trying to get the op to explain that bit, if it needs to be near or not. So far, seems they may have some kind of inability to answer such a question either due to lack of knowledge or just hasn't understood my question.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I asked a question for others on ATS to answer, I had a crazy theory about something I know little about.

So don't kill the questioner. lol You tell me. Is this possible? Is anything possible since we all know little (media) about it?

* and what I meant about a Faraday Cage is in relations to the electric grid boxes.

edit on 5-11-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

I'm not against you or your theory, but it seems if you intended it to be taken seriously, one should have prepared oneself for facing just misterhistory's type of questions....instead of relying upon me to defend your "crazy" theory, which you only identified as "crazy" once I started defending you, so you'd have a chance to speak.

Sneaky folks on ATS these days. One never knows if people represent what they write, or write what they do to draw people in to attempt to represent them some other way than what they've presented.....just sayin, Miss Shay.

Have a wonderful evening.
tetra
edit on 5-11-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I gottcha, and thank you Tetra, It may be my crazy theory but I was hoping someone might think about it to turn it into realitythat I couldn't explain.

No worries, I understand if nobody else finds it realistic. lol

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I gottcha, and thank you Tetra, It may be my crazy theory but I was hoping someone might think about it to turn it into realitythat I couldn't explain.

No worries, I understand if nobody else finds it realistic. lol

What theory? You seem to be conflating several issues into one mash of play dough: God, souls, Nazis, Faraday Cages, HAARP, and CERN all rolled into some sort of goop in a couple of sentences. It's like you took everything you could find in the fridge, mixed it together and threw it in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 and actually expected to cook something palatable. You didn't. It's a mess. It makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

HAARP is most certainly of cage frequency above homes.

Pardon? These are words but don't fit together this way with any meaning to them.

CERN tests particles. Did anyone ask WHICH particle of WHAT element/body of form it puts in for testing? Particle of WHAT? Which Atom?

It accelerates protons, which it gets from hydrogen.

eta: and apparently lead. Didn't know that one.
edit on 5-11-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: misterhistory

We are assuming that there is only one HAARP on the planet and all other countries do not have one.

Doesn't answer my question of how does something 1000+ miles away affect the souls of mass killings?

Just saying here that if someone had the tech to harvest a "soul's" energy and then put it to use, somehow, it would hardly make a difference where the soul happened to be when harvested, distance wise.....imho.

But you'd need some sort of soul fiber optics or waveguide or whatever to ship the soul energy to CERN. We don't even share an electric power distribution net.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There is more than one HAARP(US PATENT #4,686,605) under various names around the globe. I am pretty sure similar systems are set up in about 10-15 locations around the world.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: itsallgonenow

HAARP(US PATENT #4,686,605)

No.
HAARP had not much to do with that patent.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: itsallgonenow
There is more than one HAARP(US PATENT #4,686,605) under various names around the globe. I am pretty sure similar systems are set up in about 10-15 locations around the world.

That patent doesn't describe HAARP. It's something that was never built. Also, the rest of the patents on that list aren't related either.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

What theory? You seem to be conflating several issues into one mash of play dough: God, souls, Nazis, Faraday Cages, HAARP, and CERN all rolled into some sort of goop in a couple of sentences. It's like you took everything you could find in the fridge, mixed it together and threw it in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 and actually expected to cook something palatable. You didn't. It's a mess. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Yes I did. Yes it is a casserole.

Anything to add, as in an estimated answer?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I got to go on a tour of the HAARP facility back in March of 2006 ...I delivered two Signal generators along with some various steel framework and other parts and pieces taken from a Backscatter radar system that was disassembled in Moscow Maine.

It was located in Chena Hot Springs Alaska just north and east of Fairbanks. The people that I talked to at that time claimed that they were trying to develop ways to be able to communicate with submarines they also said they were able to communicate up to a mile below the Earth's surface.

Not really a whole lot to do with the subject matter but hey it was my most memorable trip I have to share it when I have a chance.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

The people that I talked to at that time claimed that they were trying to develop ways to be able to communicate with submarines they also said they were able to communicate up to a mile below the Earth's surface.

What about a mile above? Could they be compatible with the newest electric grid boxes and beyond?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Yes I did. Yes it is a casserole.

Anything to add, as in an estimated answer?

It's tough to spot the question, since the individual parts don't make any sense

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

ok Bedlam,thanks anyways.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I don't know they did say they were also studying the Aurora Borealis but they did not elaborate on it. There were actually very few people there from what I saw. The man that took us around was kind of like the director and we talked to one Oriental man that was one of the scientists technicians
edit on 5-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The Northern Lights are a natural occurrence, but no doubt it has been studied to kingdom come. Yet strange that it has occurred in places as it never has before as of late.

Apologies for my word formations for I have a brain injury. If I make threads or comments though I do not blame my injury, just my paranoia. lol
edit on 5-11-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Yes that is interesting if they are occurring in places where they had not normally occurred. ... I did not know that

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

yes, for a few: Northern Lights make spectacular rare appearance in UK & Irelandwww.rt.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join