It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton amnesty tax: $15,000 per household, $1.2 trillion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I spent over 15K in lawyer and court fees to help my wife go thru the system legally. Seriously, multiple lawyers, numerous court appearances, days off from work, the constant headache of dealing with the idiots working in our immigration departments, and Hillary and the lefties want me to just pay for a red carpet to be rolled out for those who came here illegally?

F off. That's an insult to America.

Anyone supporting this is anti-American.
edit on 5-11-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Attention wall proponents! You do realize that you don't need to "sneak across the border" to illegally immigrate to the US, right? Simply take a "vacation" to the US, then don't go back.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Now THAT is a total load of horse manure.

So, if Clinton is lying so is Trump.

I never thought I would see the day on ATS when Phage would be the first person to deflect tp Trump in a Hillary thread. The cubs just won the world series, then this happens...up is down, left is right, white is black, the universe is all outta whack.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

This is the planned destruction of the middle class.

Obamacare, Amnesty tax will do it, mission accomplished.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Yay... another democrat proposing more taxes. Who would have thought.

All of her polices are a joke. When the country is already burdened by high taxes, the dems only solution is to tax more, spend more. What we need to be doing is de-regulating industries, lower taxes and encourage job growth.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Well, being a natural skeptic, I have to ask...

The immigrants in question are already here. We are already paying for them.

The kids are already at school.
The families already consume healthcare.
They already use police/fire/EMS services.
They already drive on the roads.

If they don't have required insurance, our prices have already gone up to compensate.

I don't get how legalizing them increases costs immediately...?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I agree, how can that woman can promised what so far has been denied for so long to the already American citizens in this nation that pay the taxes.

For some reason the America majority has lost their rights and power since our own government keep pandering to the minorities in this nation including the illegal minorities.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

One of my best friends is Mexican she came legally spend thousands on getting her citizenship and what an insult to her and many like her indeed.

Politicians love to screw the majority in order to pander to the minority.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Good to know, I will advise the lefties on what to do when Trump wins and they need to trick canada into letting them in.
They are going to realize canada is much more racist/bigoted on their immigration policy than the US.

Amnesty will encourage even more immigrants which will encourage more amnesty.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Just like it happen after Reagan granted amnesty back in the 80s.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Hell no I will not accept a blatant criminal to be the president of the United States. As far as I'm concerned if she's President, I'm no longer a citizen
edit on 8-11-2016 by MysteryTime1970 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2016 by MysteryTime1970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Can you explain how the program proposed by Clinton equals citizenship for 11 million? Because I don't think it does.

Citizenship RIGHTS Phage... C'mon Phage, you are going to make us think you don't understand English at all. You don't understand the difference between "citizenship," and "amnesty to illegals costing us citizenship rights"?...
edit on 8-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It took my parents and myself 9 years living in Spain before we got our residence to move into the U.S. Our family in Spain were able to get us out of Cuba through legal channels but then we had to wait for the legal process to be able to come to the U.S. We were told the process would only take a few months, but it took years, and we did it willingly, which is what the mayority of immigrants have done, or used to do. Becoming residents and citizens legally.

Now the left want to legalize illegal immigration and are using this to try to compel the compassionate side of people to vote for her. But of course, the left doesn't talk about for example Mexico not caring one bit about illegals trying to cross into Mexico. All illegals that go into Mexico are deported. They also don't talk # about the fact that meanwhile Obama and his administration, which Hillary had been a part of, has deported more regular illegals than any other administration before. Yet, the Obama administration is releasing criminals who are illegal by the boat load to make excuses to impose more draconian laws...

Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President

Chairman Chaffetz Opener - Criminal Aliens Released by the Department of Homeland Security

The Obama administration have been contradicting themselves continuously. Claiming he would give amnesty to illegals to then arrest more illegals, and claiming they would go after illegal criminals when in fact they have been releasing more illegal criminals than ever before...

edit on 8-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysteryTime1970
www.youtube.com...
Hell no I will not accept a blatant criminal to be the president of the United States. As far as I'm concerned if she's President, I'm no longer a citizen

So Trumpets aren't paying taxes no matter who wins, gotcha. Solid platform btw.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I find it ironic how the left twists the facts... There are states where there is no personal income tax, or corporate income taxes.

www.entrepreneur.com...

BTW, those 6 states have taxes, just no taxes levied on income.

There are bound to be businesses of Trump that operate in some of these states, but Hillary is most probably using this to claim he pays no income taxes... In fact, there are millions of Americans, and hundreds of businesses in those states that pay no income taxes.

But Clinton has tried to twist this into claiming that Trump has paid no taxes at all.

Of note, does anyone remember that not that long ago New York set some new rules decreasing corporate taxes to stimulate business growth?... No? They had to lower the corporate taxes to try to stimulate more business growth in New York.

www.bkd.com...

Anyway, in general the U.S. has the highest corporate tax rate in the world, which in turn, and alongside other problems such as cheaper labor in other countries has made a lot of businesses leave the U.S. Of course, greed has also played a role on businesses leaving the U.S. for a while now.

edit on 8-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join