It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton amnesty tax: $15,000 per household, $1.2 trillion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Amnesty for illegal immigrants like a program proposed by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton would require an immediate tax hike of $1.2 trillion, a $15,000 hit on every household in America, according to a new analysis of immigration reform.

The authoritative National Academy of Sciences said the cost to give some 11 million illegals citizenship rights would be staggering, though it suggested long-term benefits.

New analysis from Robert Rector reveals amnesty for illegal immigrants would require more taxes of $1.29 trillion t.co...— Heritage Foundation (@Heritage) November 4, 2016

A Heritage Foundation analysis of the NAS study looked at just the impact amnesty would have and said that an immediate tax increase of $1.29 trillion would be needed to finance the infrastructure, school, welfare and other costs of illegals.

"The findings in the report indicate that if amnesty for illegal immigrants were enacted, the government would have to raise taxes immediately by $1.29 trillion and put that sum into a high-yield bank account to cover future fiscal losses generated by the amnesty recipients and their children," said Robert Rector, Heritage's senior domestic research fellow.

"To cover the future cost, each U.S. household currently paying federal income tax would have to pay, on average, an immediate lump sum of over $15,000," he added.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

So wait a minute. You people up there can't, don't, or won't enforce our own immigration laws- letting untold millions of people through, illegally- and now you want ME to pay for it? 15 grand? I can't even afford a decent used car to get to work!

Yeah, go ahead you bumbling idiots. Elect Clinton.

edit on Sat Nov 5th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Well, you had several chances for a transition during history, instead of a smooooooth ride into a civilized/humane way of life, you choose live like kings and had the motto;" F# EM ALL " and that didnt work you said;" You are either with us or against us"

Its only in movies the rebels win.. Welcome to the 21th century American..

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

21th?

What the hell is the 21th?

Is it after the 20rd?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

That whole post he made was just... whacko.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Can't argue with that.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

So wait a minute. You people up there can't, don't, or won't enforce our own immigration laws- letting untold millions of people through, illegally- and now you want ME to pay for it? 15 grand? I can't even afford a decent used car to get to work!

Yes! Who else but someone who pays taxes on everything they make AND pay! Welcome my son, welcome to..the machine.

Everytime someone in DC has a great idea, they always leave it up to the working class to pay for. I'm not sure how much more I can possibly pay.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Amnesty for illegal immigrants like a program proposed by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton

The authoritative National Academy of Sciences said the cost to give some 11 million illegals citizenship rights

Can you explain how the program proposed by Clinton equals citizenship for 11 million? Because I don't think it does.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh I know exactly how much more I can possibly pay:

I'm done paying. The end. We are ALREADY paying for them through current taxes that filter their way down through welfare programs, etc.

Enough is enough. They want war in the streets? Ha, it won't be in the streets...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Is like everything in America, in order for somebody to get something "Free" somebody else have to work and pay taxes for it.

Those that live on welfare doesn't have an idea of what that means.

Illegals are nothing but importers of poverty and like with any poverty in the nation in order to keep the poor from starving tax payers have to feed them.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Obama tried to give them amnesty. He got his face shoved in s***. Same will happen if she tries it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I expect that they will just borrow an extra 1.2 trillion to pay for it,so if add the interest that has to be paid on that 1.2 trillion it will cost a lot more than $15,000 per family.
interest on 1.2 trillion, times ( how many years before they pay it off? oh that`s right, never) equals interest on 1.2 trillion indefinitely,or in terms of of a human lifespan, for the rest of your life.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well, yeah,

It is pretty common knowledge that everyone (everyone who is above the poverty line) is going to pay. Where have you been?

www.atr.org...

Hillary’s formally proposed $1 trillion net tax increase consists of the following:

Income Tax Increase – $350 Billion: Clinton has proposed a $350 billion income tax hike in the form of a 28 percent cap on itemized deductions.

Business Tax Increase -- $275 Billion: Clinton has called for a tax hike of at least $275 billion through undefined business tax reform, as described in a Clinton campaign document.

“Fairness” Tax Increase -- $400 Billion: According to her published plan, Clinton has called for a tax increase of “between $400 and $500 billion” by “restoring basic fairness to our tax code.” These proposals include a “fair share surcharge,” the taxing of carried interest capital gains as ordinary income, and a hike in the Death Tax.

But there are even more Clinton tax hike proposals not included in the tally above. Her campaign has failed to release specific details for many of her proposals. The true Clinton net tax hike figure is likely much higher than $1 trillion.

For instance:

Capital Gains Tax Increase -- Clinton has proposed an increase in the capital gains tax to counter the “tyranny of today’s earnings report.” Her plan calls for a byzantine capital gains tax regime with six rates. Her campaign has not put a dollar amount on this tax increase.

Tax on Stock Trading -- Clinton has proposed a new tax on stock trading. Costs associated with this new tax will be borne by millions of American families that hold 401(k)s, IRAs and other savings accounts. The tax increase would only further burden markets by discouraging trading and investment. Again, no dollar figure for this tax hike has been released by the Clinton campaign.

“Exit Tax” – Rather than reduce the extremely high, uncompetitive corporate tax rate, Clinton has proposed a series of measures aimed at inversions including an “exit tax” on income earned overseas. The term “exit tax” is used by the campaign itself. Her campaign document describing this proposal says it will raise $80 billion in tax revenue, but claims some of the $80 billion will be plowed into tax relief. How much? The campaign doesn't say.

This proposal completely fails to address the underlying causes behind inversions: The U.S. 39% corporate tax rate (35% federal rate plus an average state rate of 4%) and our "worldwide" system of taxation, which imposes tax on all American earnings worldwide. The average corporate rate in the developed world is 25%. Thirty-one of thirty-four developed countries have cut their corporate tax rate since 2000. The U.S. has not. Hillary's plan moves in the wrong direction.

ATR is tracking Clinton’s full tax record at its dedicated website, HighTaxHillary.com

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Can you explain how the program proposed by Clinton equals citizenship for 11 million? Because I don't think it does.

Well, that's nice that you don't think it does. And you're probably right. It probably equals citizenship for many MORE millions than 11 million. Estimates of illegals in this country are as high as 30-40 million. Maybe more. No one the hell knows!

But here is from her own site:

As president, Hillary will:

Introduce comprehensive immigration reform. Hillary will introduce comprehensive immigration reform with a pathway to full and equal citizenship within her first 100 days in office. It will treat every person with dignity, fix the family visa backlog, uphold the rule of law, protect our borders and national security, and bring millions of hardworking people into the formal economy.

www.hillaryclinton.com...

Now THAT is a total load of horse manure. They can't enforce it now without a wall, so what makes you think Clinton can wave a magic wand and get it done? She can't. She is lying through her teeth. AGAIN.
edit on Sat Nov 5th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Now THAT is a total load of horse manure.

So, you think that the current immigration laws are effective? That there is no need to change them? Ok.
You think a wall will actually work? Ask Hadrian about that.

But you're right. A President cannot wave a wand. To build a wall or to reform immigration law. So, if Clinton is lying so is Trump.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It's no different than the current system. They need to condition us to accept the fact that our government supports illegal immigrants with our tax money before they're sure that our veterans are cared for.

Sanctuary Cities Protecting Criminals Receive $342 Million From Taxpayers

Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton has voiced support for the sanctuary effort in which state and local officials in mostly urban areas choose to harbor illegals with criminal records rather than comply with ICE requests to turn them over or even identify their immigration status. Donald Trump has called for an end to the practice.

edit on 5-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Hillary will introduce comprehensive immigration reform with a pathway to full and equal citizenship

all those fancy flowery words don`t fool me.
I`m pretty sure we already have a comprehensive pathway to full and equal citizenship.
if people choose to not avail themselves of that pathway then they have to face the consequences, deportation.

What Hillary is saying is that if you choose not to avail yourself of the legal comprehensive pathway to full and equal citizenship that we already have in place,don`t worry I`ll sneak you in the back door.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

To build a wall or to reform immigration law. So, if Clinton is lying so is Trump.

Yeah well, we've tried (cough,cough) the law forever, and you see the result. I'm ready to try the wall. If nothing else, at least it will slow them down.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yeah well, we've tried (cough,cough) the law forever, and you see the result.

Tried to change it? Those attempts seem to have gotten stuck, for some reason.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Yeah well, we've tried (cough,cough) the law forever, and you see the result.

Tried to change it? Those attempts seem to have gotten stuck, for some reason.

They've gotten stuck because there really is no need to change the damn system. They just need to ENFORCE what's there. And we can't get that from a tree monster, a Republican, a Democrat, a tooth fairy, or even a fiery-eyed Goblin. So build the friggin wall already and see if THAT works. Or even PARTLY works. If the wall partly works, then after that maybe we can add machine gun nests, helicopters, hellfire missiles, and nuclear bombs if need be. Then we might actually GET somewhere with this.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You think a wall will actually work? Ask Hadrian about that.

Dont know about a wall. However , moving military armor to the border does. Ask the Swiss
Of course , they never cred much for immigration , anyways...

edit on 11/5/16 by Gothmog because: expaND

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join