It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration Actively Giving Top Government Jobs to Muslim Americans.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted before, but a quick search didn't find this posted.

Just today we saw a video posted by a few ATS members that deals with Huma Abedin's connections with radical Islam. The thing, Hillary Clinton is not the only one who has done this. In fact, one of the many wikileaks emails from 2008 shows Gayle E. Smith forwarding an email to Podesta, from Preeta D. Bansal, in which she clearly states the Obama administration is giving top government jobs to Muslim Americans and Asian Americans who are Muslim, and in specific the email states they are excluding Christians from these positions.

Fwd: FW: Asian American Candidates, Muslim American Candidates

To: [email protected]
Date: 2008-10-17 08:18
Subject: Fwd: FW: Asian American Candidates, Muslim American Candidates

Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 11:01 PM
To: Froman, Michael B
Cc: 'Onek, Matthew'
Subject: Asian American Candidates, Muslim American Candidates

Here are the compiled lists of Asian American and Muslim American candidates for top Administration jobs, sub-cabinet jobs, and outside boards/agencies/policy committees. A couple things to note about the list of Muslim American candidates: 1) In the candidates for top jobs, I excluded those with some Arab American background but who are not Muslim (e.g., George Mitchell). Many Lebanese Americans, for example, are Christian. In the last list (of outside boards/commissions), most who are listed appear to be Muslim American, except that a handful (where noted) may be Arab American but of uncertain religion (esp. Christian). 2) There is only one candidate I thought was a viable one for a Secretary-level job among the Muslim Americans. That said, on both lists, there are some very senior people listed in the last category (for outside boards/commissions) who conceivably could be considered for top jobs. The very senior people I put on the last list tended not to be terribly involved in politics or policy, or in the case of some Asian Americans, had already served in the Clinton and even Carter Administrations and so I thought we should seek new talent. But there's no magic to some of the placements. I think the lists are fairly exhaustive, but some of the people may be moved to other categories.

emailid/28660

So, the Obama administration has been actively selecting Muslim Americans and Asian Americans who are Muslim for top government positions. This would make it no coincidence that Huma Abedin served as deputy chief of staff to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton from 2009 to 2013, and now she is vice chairwoman of Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for President of the United States.

edit on 5-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I thought everybody knew affirmative action was strong in the current administration? I'm being serious with that, I mean I honestly thought that was old news. It was apparent several years ago they were trying to check off as many boxes as they could with some of the appointments they've made.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I personally don't care if a person worships Islam or not.

But when an administration denies jobs based on religions and favors employment based solely on religion, I have a problem with that.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Ok, so that should be easy to confirm, right? If President Obama is selecting people, that means he hired them. So check those top administration jobs listed and see who occupied those positions in this current administration. Obama doesn't seem to be mentioned here, nor is there any mention of him selecting anyone for any position, so it's kind of vague with regard to your title. Top government jobs...that sounds pretty important. Should be easily proven, I would imagine.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i never said Muslim-Americans should be excluded from job positions, however, what this shows is the Obama administration actively giving top positions to Muslims. i wonder if the wikileaks emails showing how much money the Clinton's have gotten from Middle East nations has also to do with this. Maybe like the anonymous video states Middle Eastern nations, and radical Muslim groups have been infiltrating the U.S. government in this manner. After all, Clinton will follow the footsteps of the Obama administration which would be part of the reason why Obama is supporting her candidacy.
edit on 5-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I never meant to imply that you did.

But if this is true, then it is an unfair hiring practice and discrimatory towards Christians.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It isn't vague to the title of my thread because these are people who were put in government positions by Obama. For example...

Preeta D. Bansal (born October 18, 1965) is an Indian-American lawyer who served as the General Counsel and Senior Policy Advisor to the federal Office of Management and Budget from 2009 until 2011.[1] Prior to her work in the Obama administration, she served as a law partner at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom and as the Solicitor General of the State of New York during Attorney General Eliot Spitzer's first term. She also has been a member and past chair of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF). She is currently a lecturer at MIT and senior advisor at the Laboratory for Social Machines[2] based at the MIT Media Lab.

en.wikipedia.org...

Preeta D. Bansal is the woman who wrote that email, and Gayle E. Smith forwarded the email to Podesta...

Gayle E. Smith was also given her government position by Obama.

Gayle E. Smith was sworn into office as the seventeenth Administrator of USAID on December 2, 2015. As a long-time leader in President Obamas Administration, she has helped shape and guide America’s international development policy for the past seven years, including by elevating development as a vital component of the national security agenda.

www.usaid.gov...

For example...

Obama Appoints 2 Devout Muslims to Homeland Security Posts

Obama and Janet Nappy Appoint Devout Muslim to Homeland Security Post,
Arif Alikhan as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.

Source for announcement: Homeland Security Press Room

www.dhs.gov...

The email is from 2008, and those appointments were done in 2009.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I never meant to imply that you did.

But if this is true, then it is an unfair hiring practice and discrimatory towards Christians.

Very much so...and in direct violation of our own labor laws. It should be simple enough to prove, so we should be seeing some type of investigation on it soon. Those are very serious allegations.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yes, but those are publicized. With regard to the email though, it doesn't fit with your title because you're asserting that the administration is actively selecting Muslims for top government jobs. If this is from 2008/2009, how do you reconcile that with the wording of your title? Claiming something is active implies that it's currently being done in 2016.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It's already full of fundamentalist christians and satan worshipers, what more harm could it do really? I mean, Really.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You keep changing your narrative to fit your argument... First of all, the emails are from 2008... Second of all, you seriously are trying to question this over whether this is still happening or has stopped?... wow... BTW, if you want to be technical you would be right only if I had written "Obama administration is actively..." But then again, it seems obvious that you are simply trying to derail.
edit on 5-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Since Obama won the elections 8 years ago, the first thing he did was surrounding himself with Muslims many of them with links to the muslim brotherhood.

I posted a few years ago a nice list of the appointees.

The agenda is a big one but people are blind to the implications.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Radical Muslim ways beginning to show up more and more. Infiltrate the government first. Isnt that the best way ?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

She's not derailing anything. She's asking for current appointees that prove or disprove your theory. You're the one who says this is "actively" being done, even though Senator Obama hadn't even won the presidency at the time of the emails. Hence the response.

If anything, it looks like he was trying to have a diverse set of appointees in his administration. A simple look at all of his appointees from 2009 would confirm or refute all of this (since you know, the email in the OP was from before the 2008 presidential election even took place).

That would be like me making a thread about Trump "actively" getting support from Jesse Jackson, but using a video from the 80s or 90s to prove it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

So do tell us, why has President Obama and his administration put in government jobs so many Muslims? Preeta, and Smith among others in the emails were also given government jobs by President Obama. What the date shows is that this game has been afoot even before Obama got to be President, he just followed the footsteps set by the globalists and hired the very same people mentioned in the emails.

The list of people President Obama gave top government positions to who are Muslim include among others:

Mehdi K. Alhassani, Rashad Hussain, Arif Alikhan, Kareem Shora, Rashad Hussain, Salam al-Marayati, Imam Mohamed Magid, Eboo Patel, and Dalia Mogahed among others.

edit on 6-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Totally misinterpreted. See how many times it says "among Muslim Americans"? They're simply validating a subgroup of candidates to ensure that the demographic they placed themselves in is truthful. And at the bottom it says "may be moved to other subgroups." This is part of the hiring process and does not mean that this group is the only group considered, nor does it necessarily give them any priority over other minorities, veterans, etc. But for someone unfamiliar with the hiring process I assume I can seem misleading.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Excellent. Muslims rock. Hopefully more top jobs will be assigned to them. I'd like to see more Muslims in our military, as well. Get some high ranking Muslim brass.

It's time for Americans to quit demonizing people.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

You keep changing your narrative to fit your argument... First of all, the emails are from 2008... Second of all, you seriously are trying to question this over whether this is still happening or has stopped?... wow... BTW, if you want to be technical you would be right only if I had written "Obama administration is actively..." But then again, it seems obvious that you are simply trying to derail.

I don't have a "narrative". I'm asking a legitimate question. You are asserting, in your title, that the current administration is actively selecting Muslims for "top government jobs". I am asking you to substantiate that claim, because your source information is outdated.

Instead of deflecting and trying to pick a ridiculous argument, why not just answer the question? Where is the evidence that the Obama administration is actively, right now in the year 2016, giving top government positions to Muslims? I'm not an Obama supporter, or a Hillary or Trump supporter, or anyone else for that matter, so attacking me is pointless.

Bottom line is, your title is not supported by the body of your OP. Period. Paragraph. Your hostility is completely misplaced, and unnecessary.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13

They are talking about Muslim Americans and Asian Americans that were being mentioned for top jobs, the email from Preeta even states she excluded those who were not Muslim even though they are Arab-American. She stated that there might be some that "are of uncertain religion". What happened to a "secular government"? Here i though the left always talks about needing a secular government, but now you are telling us 'this is just a misrepresentation"?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Because he's muslim and hates america right?

<<   2 >>

join