It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent found dead - EDIT - HOAX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The agent is thought to have been the person who leaked emails into the Hillary Clinton investigation...

Investigators believe FBI agent, Michael Brown, 45, shot and killed his 33-year-old wife, Susan Brown, late Friday night before setting the couple’s home on fire and then turning the gun on himself. Brown was a 12 year veteran of the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department before spending the last six years in the FBI.

Neighbors saw smoke coming from the Brown residence and called 9-1-1 at approximately 11:50 p.m. By the time fire crews arrived on scene minutes later, the entire house was engulfed in flames.

“Mrs. Brown’s death was caused by a gunshot wound prior to the house fire,” Walkerville Police Chief Pat Frederick said, “while Mr. Brown’s single-bullet head wound appears to have been self-inflicted.”

“The totality of the evidence leads us to believe this is a murder-suicide. We believe he killed her, set the house on fire and then took his own life,” Frederick said.

The findings support conclusions by investigators Saturday that the couple perished in a murder-suicide during which the 4,000-square foot house was intentionally set on fire. Authorities outlined a likely scenario based on interviews with neighbors and comments posted on Mr. Brown’s Facebook page.

denverguardian.com...
edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
Got any real sources?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes he was working on the Hillary Clinton case
You know this, how?

edit on 11/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

THEY hire the BEST sweepers...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The house and its contents up in flames, huh?.....interesting

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I have been checking this for about an hour and have found no confirmation. Seems denver guardian is only outlet reporting on a Md murder suicide.

Think maybe they may be baiting a desired population....Or maybe others have been hushed.

Saw somewhere that Fredrick was not the name of Police chief.

Really needs exploring and I am explored out.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Nope.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

FBI Director James Comey refused to comment at this time but asked for privacy and prayer as the bureau comes to terms with losing “two very close friends.”

Sometimes people are presently untouchable because it would look to bad, like Lewinsky's friend in the coffee shop.

denverguardian.com...

FBI Director James Comey refused to comment at this time but asked for privacy and prayer as the bureau comes to terms with losing “two very close friends.”

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Controlled Opposition is a great tool.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Something is making me suspicious of this "Denver" Guardian, and this article itself that has no date on it. Is there some message in it for somebody in particular? Very suspicious. No information available about who the writer is or anything.

Donald Trump is on his way to Denver tonight after being rushed off the state at his Nevada rally today.

Be safe in Denver tonight, Mr. Trump.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I am worried about his plane. All I am going to say to those participating in this thread is to evaluate that picture closely included in that "Denver Guardian" article.

new topics

top topics

join