It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Just a reminder, Hillary talks to dead people .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: schuyler

Reagan also talked to dead people, oh i forgot hes an american hero lol.

LOL. How about a link?

Google is your friend

Bullsh#t.

When was the last time Google took you to the airport or helped you move???

Dammit you got me

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I Wonder what she talked to Eleanor About ? Maybe How she Lived with a Man with no Spine without going Bat Sheit Crazy ?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Wonder what she talked to Eleanor About ? Maybe How she Lived with a Man with no Spine without going Bat Sheit Crazy ?

They were probably talking about PIZZA.
edit on 5-11-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

LOL. How about a link?

Google is your friend

You made an unsubstantiated claim. The onus is upon you to show us what you mean. We needn't do your research for you. We're not going to make up for your laziness. Ball's in your court, chum.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

No, just his wife Nancy did.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ronald Reagan's widow has told how she talks to the ex-President's spirit and even sees him at night. Nancy Reagan, 87, said she still desperately misses her husband, who died five years ago this week aged 93 after a long battle with Alzheimer's disease. 'It sounds strange but... I see Ronnie,' she said. 'At night, if I wake up, I think Ronnie's there and I start to talk to him. The fact is, I do think he's there. And I see him.'

Not so reputable SOURCE
edit on 1152016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

No, just his wife Nancy did.

See thats ok, we all have crazy wives that talk to their dead relatives, just dont think they should be POTUS.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
so...talking to a mythical being (god) is ok...but talk to a deceased person that was once alive....now you're batsh*t crazy

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yes, but God is real.

That was my inner troll.

I'm back now.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So this Bi#ch is certified crazy. She admits to having conversations with Roosevelt and Gandhi.

Do people really want our President sitting around with her spirit guides, holding a seance talking to Gandhi and Eleanor Roosevelt.

These are the people we laugh at not make our POTUS.

First lady acknowledged
'imaginary' chats.

June 22, 1996
Web posted at: 11:55 p.m. EDT

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton held imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi as a therapeutic release, according to a new book written by Bob Woodward, says a report in Sunday's edition of The Chicago Sun-Times.

The first lady declined a personal adviser's suggestion that she address Jesus Christ, however, because it would be "too personal," according to Woodward's book, "The Choice."

The book, which is still to be published, takes a behind-the-scenes look at the Clintons, as well as Bob and Elizabeth Dole.

Woodward says the adviser was Jean Houston, co-director of the Foundation for Mind Research, which he describes as a group that studies the psychic experience and altered and expanded consciousness.

The book portrays Houston as an influential adviser who urged Mrs. Clinton to write her book, "It Takes a Village and Other Lessons Children Teach Us," and in the process "virtually moved into the White House" for days at a time to help with revisions, the Sun-Times reported.

Woodward
Woodward suggests the White House hoped to keep Mrs. Clinton's relationship with Houston and her talks with the dead a secret.

"Most people in the White House did not know about Hillary's sessions with Houston. ... To some of the few who did, the meetings could trigger politically damaging comparisons to Nancy Reagan's use of astrology," Woodward wrote.

Mrs. Clinton's spokeswoman, Lisa Caputo, is quoted in the Sun-Times as saying the first lady's interest in Houston is no secret.

Woodward says anthropologist Mary Catherine Bateson, daughter of famed anthropologist Margaret Mead, joined her in sessions of imaginary conversations.

Woodward is an assistant managing editor at The Washington Post. As a reporter, he helped break the Watergate scandal with Carl Bernstein.

Mrs. Clinton herself wrote about her imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt in her June 10 column. She said she talked to Roosevelt about the role of a first lady.

"She usually responds by telling me to buck up, or at least to grow skin as thick as a rhinoceros," Mrs. Clinton wrote.

In the column, she described Houston as an expert on philosophy and mythology. "(Houston) has shared her views with me on everything from the ancient Greeks to the lives of women and children on Bangladesh," she wrote.

Mrs. Clinton also acknowledged her relationship with Bateson.

"She and I have spent hours discussing the ways in which women in different societies attempt to fulfill their responsibilities to their families, jobs and communities," Mrs. Clinton wrote

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Of course she does!

It's her largest voting block!

GOT THAT RIGHT! Don't forget the "brain dead".

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

From the text you posted, it sounds to me that these "imaginary conversations" were a form of therapy, not really intended to be a way of communicating with spirits of deceased people. That being said, she might still be crazy if she thought she could get away with the stuff that has been alleged.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

From the text you posted, it sounds to me that these "imaginary conversations" were a form of therapy, not really intended to be a way of communicating with spirits of deceased people. That being said, she might still be crazy if she thought she could get away with the stuff that has been alleged.

Imaginary conversations with dead people is what get you put in therapy, not the therapy.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I don't always agree with head shrinkers or their techniques, but according to some, speaking to invisible persons is not necessarily an indication that a person is insane. In fact, it has been suggested that it may be HELPFUL.

A doctor by the name of Eileen Kennedy-Moore states that "Surprisingly, invisible friends don’t necessarily disappear when childhood ends. One study that examined the diaries of adolescents plus questionnaire data concluded that socially competent and creative adolescents were most likely to create an imaginary friend and that this type of friend was not a substitute for relationships with real people. Adult fiction writers often talk about their characters taking on a life of their own, which may be an analogous process to children’s invisible friends.”

A 2010 study published by Marjorie Taylor of the University of Oregon provides evidence that having imaginary friends, past elementary school age, can actually help us in becoming more resilient and benefit us in positive ways.

SOURCE
edit on 1152016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wait... talking to dead people is socially acceptable now? As long as they don't influence my actions?

#, if I had known that I woulda started doing it myself!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Everyone does it, right?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I had a little discussion started about this back in May:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's worth looking at again.
I think it's interesting.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've never heard of an agnostic politician. I don't see much difference between necromancy and organized religion anyway, so until we get an honest superstition-free candidate -- this kind of thing will always rate last on my checklist.

<< 1   >>

join