It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: A Military-Governmental-Industrial Conspiracy?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Maudib - you've pretty much completely destroyed your credibility with me. You claimed Carlyle owned 100 businesses and provided a link. The link led to the website for a small town in Saskatchewan named Carlyle.

I called you on it - made a joke of it. You didn't even have the smarts to recognize your mistake, much less laugh at yourself.

I will not waste my time clicking on the links you provide here, much less reading your babble.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Maudib - you've pretty much completely destroyed your credibility with me. You claimed Carlyle owned 100 businesses and provided a link. The link led to the website for a small town in Saskatchewan named Carlyle.

I called you on it - made a joke of it. You didn't even have the smarts to recognize your mistake, much less laugh at yourself.

I will not waste my time clicking on the links you provide here, much less reading your babble.

I beg your pardon?....I lost my credibility according to you because i don't think that having a town by the name of the company Carlyle ,where Carlyle workers live and work is not a big conspiracy?....

Do you know that there are other towns, not only in Canada, also on the US and I am pretty sure in other countries also, that have also done this? That in many occasions they named their towns with the name of the company that helped start that town?.....

Let me ask you something......have you ever hear of company towns?.... You think it is new, or that it started with Carlyle?....

For example, the village, or town of Lemont, Illinois was named so because of the Lemont Furnace company. The town grew around the company, and thus it's name. There are many towns like Lemont around the US, in Canada, and probably other countries also.... Is there a conspiracy tied behind every one of these towns?...... That would be a big conspiracy....

www.briscar.com...

www.lemont.il.us...

BTW....you are questioning my intelligence when i called your mistake in saying that Carlyle owns the Canadian mounted police?......

I can see your plan clearly, if people do not accept your agenda and instead post information that disprove your points, you try to attack those that do not agree with you and "try to taint their credibility".....

My credibility is not in question here soficrow, but your tactics on attacking me when I can prove that you are wrong speaks volumes about you.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
BTW....let me show you something else about the town of Lemont....

Related Local Sites:

Lemont Area Chamber of Commerce

MyLemont.com

Lemont Township High School

Lemont-Bromberek School District 113A

Lemont Township Park District

Lemont Township

Village of Lemont

Lemont Lions Club

Lemont Junior Women's Club

Excerpted from.
www.township.com...

Pretty much everything is named after the Lemont Furnace Company...

Watch out the Lemonts are going to attack and take over the US....

How is that for humor?......

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Hmmm. Did you notice the part about this being a small town in Saskatchewan Canada? ....I guess you don't know that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and Canada Post are actually owned by the government of Canada...

...or are you saying that Carlyle group owns the government of Canada, not just a small twon in Saskatchewan named Carlyle?

Soficrow, Soficrow.....how many businesses give the "emergency numbers in their area"?......

When the Yellow Pages, and other businesses include such information in their brochures and pamphlets, does it mean that they own these?....

Let me quote the part you are talking about.....

Emergency:
Ambulance 453-2455
Fire Alarm 453-2200
Hospital 455-2771
Royal Canadian Mounted Police 453-6707

---edited for errors and to add comment---

Uh huh. Uh huh.

Now, back to the topic please.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Can somebody explain to me what all these rant has to do with the Carlyle group and the discussion of the Military-government-Industrial Conspiracy.

I think this thread has many reliable links to the topic at hand.

I am very disappointed to the way its been turn into useless information by you Muaddib.

The link has been proved and re approved. Bush family is involved in the Carlyle group, is not refutal about that. If you don't have any more good information to post then stop posting rant.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The link to the Carlyle Group has been posted previously. But maybe broken open like this will help you find the answers to your questions.

Carlyle does hire the top people available. See the answers to your questions. Some of the top people are ex-government but it takes a lot more than that to turn around failing companies and then sell them as again producing and productive companies providing employment.

See who owns the Carlyle group and how it is structured.

F A Q

Carlyle Group investments by industry
Industry investments

Carlyle Group investments by funds
Investments by Funds

Carlyle Group investments by geography
Investments by geography

Carlyle Group investment portfolio
Investment portfolio

Comparison in defense contracts in dollars for the years 1998-2003

The Center for Public Integrity
Outsourcing the Pentagon
www.public-i.org...

The following show the top five defense contractors during the years 1998-2003 and the
comparison showing Carlyle Group and Halliburton Co.

Lockheed Martin - $94,056,641,059
Boeing Co. - $81,645,655,400
Raytheon Co. - $39,904,717,897
Northrop Grumman - $33, 829,847, 656
General Dynamics - $33,280,959,821

Carlyle Group - $9,334,962,462
Halliburton Co. - $6,768,728,331

Carlyle Group looks like "small potatoes" next to the 5 top contractors

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great information and links Mahree, thanks for bringing some sense back into the topic.

But trust me, "there must be a conspiracy behind Carlyle"....there must be one.....some people won't accept any other possibility....

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mahree

Carlyle Group looks like "small potatoes" next to the 5 top contractors

The defense contractors provide products and mercenaries - Carlyle just moves money around and takes a cut for doing it.

FYI - The Carlyle Group is private equity firm with more than $18.9 billion under management - and Carlyle's growth has more than doubled in the last couple of years - with US tax payer money.

$18.9 billion

The figures you provide are for total amounts of government contracts - and the article is well worth reading.

Who benefits from the Politics and Economics of National Security?

Here are more related links.

MERCENARY FIRMS & WAR PROFITEERS

MERCENARY FIRMS & WAR PROFITEERS2

Executive Outcomes: A new kind of army for privatized global warfare
www.worldnetdaily.com...

Dogs Of War Inc. – A $300 Billion Dollar Business

Privatizing War - How affairs of state are outsourced to corporations beyond public control

The last one is especially good - and important.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Former president George Bush Sr. has worked for the Carlyle Group and is a friend of Mr. McKenna. The two have golfed together and this friendship will undoubtedly help open doors to the White House. His friendship with Mr. Baker, who is considered the ultimate Washington insider, will also pay huge dividends for Mr. McKenna on Capitol Hill in reaching the top ranks of government departments.

Looks like the position for ambassador is a done deal even before the US approval with such powerful friends and business partners as the President's father.

I guess the take over by the Carlyle group in Canada has started a long time ago.

www.vivelecanada.ca...

[edit on 4-2-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Someone just sent me this:

“I think some of these folks would put nuclear tips on ice cream cones if they could.” - U.S. Rep. Ellen Tauscher, D-Calif., on efforts by Bush administration officials to repeal a research ban on low-yield nuclear weapons, quoted in Global Security Newswire May 19, 2003

Carlyle Group Takes Over U.S. Nuclear Program

vivelecanada

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This program is to start in 2005, so I wonder if the program is not "privatized"

Admiral Brooks also informed the Board of Regents that “we’re back in the bomb business” because Los Alamos had just produced the first plutonium “pit” since Rocky Flats closed down. He indicated that they would be making “mini-nukes” only, and nuclear weapons testing would start at the Nevada Test Site in 2005.

So the largest maker of money on defense contracts Lockheed Martin is actually own mostly by Carlyle group?

Interesting and now the are going to be in charge of our nuclear programs.

Amazing, the Bush family business is taking over.

The Carlyle Group was making to privatize the nuclear weapons program, that Carlyle owned 70 percent of Lockheed Martin Marietta, and that Lockheed a year ago had bought Sandia Labs - they make the trigger for nuclear weapons.

They are going to own US and Canada in not time.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

as posted by Marg
They are going to own US and Canada in not time

Marg, according to you, and others, "they" already do own everything. Are you simply clarifying 'everything' by inserting the addition of the US and Canada, now?

seekerof

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hmmm. There is definitely a research project in here somewhere. Another 'hot tip'...

Is Carlyle Going for Media Control?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

as posted by Marg
They are going to own US and Canada in not time

Marg, according to you, and others, "they" already do own everything. Are you simply clarifying 'everything' by inserting the addition of the US and Canada, now?

seekerof

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Seekerof]

This is not a laughing matter the links the business is all real and the expansion to include Canada is there too.

Now they are in charge or will be in charge of our nuclear program under privatization.

They have Canada ambassador to the US in their group, No is nothing funny about this.

If you don't think is a take over what do you will call it then?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Someone just sent me this:

Carlyle Group Takes Over U.S. Nuclear Program

vivelecanada

I did read the article link. The article says that Carlyle owns 70% of Lockheed. At the bottom of the article it seems to quote sources. I thought perhaps this source listed would lead me to do some research on how the 70% was reached.
isuisse.ifrance.com...
However, I don't read French, guess I'm out of luck on tracking this source down. Anyone have any other leads.
The second link listed by Soficrow just lists the first link.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I don't read French, guess I'm out of luck on tracking this source down.

Now aren't you sorry you skipped French?
...Try this

translationsdotcom

or

babblefish

...Some of the very best news and information - science and everything - is in other languages. ...There's a good reason no one gets a PhD without speaking 3 languages.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well, i tried that French link you gave, but it's dead.

isuisse.ifrance.com...

BTW, the link says it all about what they want....

isuisse.ifrance.com...stopcarlyle/enindex.htm.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Well, i tried that French link you gave, but it's dead.

isuisse.ifrance.com...

BTW, the link says it all about what they want....

isuisse.ifrance.com...stopcarlyle/enindex.htm.

You're thinking Carlyle Media's gonna publish their own dirty laundry?

BTW - the link is just fine, and it's the English version...

STOP CARLYLE

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I don't read French, guess I'm out of luck on tracking this source down.

Now aren't you sorry you skipped French?
...Try this

translationsdotcom

or

babblefish

...Some of the very best news and information - science and everything - is in other languages. ...There's a good reason no one gets a PhD without speaking 3 languages.

I guess I will just have to do the best I can with my limited education.
No business degree
No PhD

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I guess I will just have to do the best I can with my limited education.
No business degree
No PhD

Join the crowd hon - we're all in the same place.
Amazing whjat you can do with a brain and a keyboard, ain't it? ...Go here...

STOP CARLYLE

[edit on 4-2-2005 by soficrow]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join