It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hillary is Convicted of Treason

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If we can put George W and Cheney on trial at the same time ... I say go for it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If Trump is convicted of Treason because it comes to light that he was colluding with a foreign government to rig our election process, what will happen then?

(This is fun! I can imagine whatever scenario I want!!)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Gryphon66

If Trump is convicted of Treason because it comes to light that he was colluding with a foreign government to rig our election process, what will happen then?

(This is fun! I can imagine whatever scenario I want!!)

That's another great question!

If true, that's a lot closer to the definition of "treason" than anything Clinton may have done.

Good point!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
1) she should be forced to serve in Trump's cabinet as the internal liaison officer for U.S. Federal Prisons

2) she should be made permanent Ambassador to Libya

All jokes aside and regardless of any personal opinions towards her, I can only hope that she is given the same opportunity and treatment that would be given to you and me. She should allowed her day in court, and found guilty or innocent in a trial by jury, and punished accordingly if it were to come to that. Liberty and JUSTICE for all.

BUT.....

AT THE VERY LEAST, I feel that she should NOT be allowed to hold and/or run for the office of the President of the United States of freaking America. Guilty or not, I think that she has displayed enough lack of integrity, respect for security, and overall lack of judgement to hold such a position.

Just my two cents

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainyState
1) she should be forced to serve in Trump's cabinet as the internal liaison officer for U.S. Federal Prisons

2) she should be made permanent Ambassador to Libya

All jokes aside and regardless of any personal opinions towards her, I can only hope that she is given the same opportunity and treatment that would be given to you and me. She should allowed her day in court, and found guilty or innocent in a trial by jury, and punished accordingly if it were to come to that. Liberty and JUSTICE for all.

BUT.....

AT THE VERY LEAST, I feel that she should NOT be allowed to hold and/or run for the office of the President of the United States of freaking America. Guilty or not, I think that she has displayed enough lack of integrity, respect for security, and overall lack of judgement to hold such a position.

Just my two cents

I agree with most of your commentary ... however on the latter point are you saying that the display of a lack of integrity and an overall lack of judgement disqualifies a person from the Presidiency?

... and yet, Trump qualifies?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Send her to Libya.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
What did Julius and Ethel Rosenberg get?

Ethel Rosenberg were executed in the electric chair at sundown on June 19, 1953.

Electric chair. Totally forgot about that option. The chair fits perfect with "spirit cooking".

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
the only things missing are actual facts, an indictment, a court of law , a trial, and a conviction....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

You left out A. electrocution, Julius and Ethel
Rosenberg. Ironically enough for giving away The
Bomb... as opposed to half the US mining rights
to our uranium.
B. Hanging by the jowels until she cheers up.
I kind of like that one, it could take decades.
It's also one of the three crimes enumerated in
the Constitution, aside from murder and counter-
feiting. We don't seen to be doing too well lately...
at least in keeping the Mall clean IMHO.

PS Great thread, but I'd settle for 10 years lump sum
for that multiple violation of Title 42 s.793.
I wonder if there's a Wishful Thinking forum somewhere..

edit on 5-11-2016 by derfreebie because: We're sure not in Kansas this Saturday are we?

edit on 5-11-2016 by derfreebie because: Somewhere over the rainbow, a blue and white gingham just stained.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
can't wait for trumps upcoming trial on his university scam to defraud students.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Perhaps putting a hand inside a Gila Monster nest would be appropriate.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The web is large and many dark nooks exist with their population of dangerous individuals. She would likely become a singer in exchange for a some form of plea bargaining. As it is, there is a lot hanging in the scales of justice... and even Lady Justice has her fingers on the scales.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

No no, that type of punishment is for human beings.

Witches get burned

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If Hillary is Convicted of Treason

IF wishes were horse's Clinton would be rotting in gitmo already.

But come on.

No matter how much she deserves it.

No matter what she does.

Not enough people seem to care.

I asked my aunt and uncle today if the voted to make America great again.

They both said nope.

Multiply that by rigged voting machines,those that lack critical thinking skills like my aunt and uncle.

Dead people voting.

Illegals voting.

And presto changeo.

Come next week America will elect two presidents that actually slept each other.

I'm really bummed.
edit on 5-11-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hung on the white house lawn as a warning to all the other crooks. Nasty woman

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
A wooden stake and a garlic necklace.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I asked my aunt and uncle today if the voted to make America great again.

They both said nope.

I can't help it - that really made me laugh

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My theory is that there will be no trial or impeachment. After she wins [and checks bucket list box next to FIRST female president], Hillary RODHAM Clinton will be induced to resign by indictments hanging over her and Bill's heads. The Wiener and Abedin shared computer has much more dirt in it. One of them was apparently keeping some insurance policy emails and the suggestion that those would come out in a trial or impeachment may be all that's needed for the Clintons to ride off into the sunset. A few may be Fosterized but there is too much evidence and it is too widespread to prevent release, although the networks are in collusion. She will use health reasons [her brain blood clot actually does cause her problems] and the charges will disappear although the Foundation may have to part with the $146 million it got for Hillary making a deal with the Russians for 20% of our Uranium. They would also forfeit any Federal pensions by returning them to the Treasury, a public show of magnanimity.

Hillary gets what she wants but has to pay. Trump is thwarted. We will have President Kaine; neither Clinton nor Trump. Maybe a good president and maybe just a placeholder until the idiots and the DNC and RNC can figure out how to fix their systems.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
YEP.... and lets not forget a shark smelling blood by the name of Trey Gowdy..a reply to: pteridine

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
YEP.... and lets not forget a shark smelling blood by the name of Trey Gowdy..a reply to: pteridine

Maybe the GOP will run Gowdy in 2020 if they lose to Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join