It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Lets laugh a bit in this junk 2016 election....pics please!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'll give you ten.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Proof of China meddling in US elections!.... either that or Bill Maher is right, and this is a meeting between father and son

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Except shouldn't Clinton be Jabba with all her corruption and wide spread shady dealings?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I meant these as alibis and dropped them in the wrong thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

Dear Donald, I'm not mad I'm just disappointed. Maybe we can still work this out.

Call me. XoXo

What is that from??

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here's another...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: goou111

Dear Donald, I'm not mad I'm just disappointed. Maybe we can still work this out.

Call me. XoXo

What is that from??

An avatar of a member.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I cant tell if youre being serious or not, but, that is the well known avatar for Clinton supporting, Donald hating ATS member, cant remember his name right now. I hate what this election has done to people, because that member used to make a lot of interesting alternative topic threads. Now its all Donald Bashing. Like rabid, desperation, over the top kind of Trump bashing...

I just hope after this election everyone can come to their senses and become friends once again, and remember that its not Dem vs Rep, lib vs con, or anything like that. Its us vs them, like it always has been, elite vs masses, rich vs poor, politicians vs citizens, corporate interests vs human interests, profit vs morality, evil vs the innocent, mass media propaganda vs truth. the very wealthy and powerful are the ones behind all of it, they are the elite, they own the mass media, they control the mechanisms that favor profit over life and basic human needs, nevermind the environment, they own and control the politicians, they favor lies to control us over the truth which condemns them and their unjust positions of power.

But it almost seems like this election has permanently effected some of us... I don't know if it can ever go back to the way things were. The amount of members banned alone this year has permanently changed the face of ATS. At least we get to be here during some interesting and exciting times.

The most recent I remember him (now I remember, his username is theantideluvian) making was titled something like "Trump is poisonous (or toxic or something)" Words in parentheses are mine.

The member gooou111 is making a joke that this Trump hating member is actually secretely in love with Trump. Im guessing its a "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much" type of thing

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The election is really that important for both sides.
IF one side is elected the democratic party will be destroyed by corruption and the immigration/amnesty demographics they have been banking on will collapse
If the other side is elected Corruption will become a way of life in government, Immigration/amnesty dilutes the other party from ever taking the presidency again, small government dies due to cultural demographics.

and the real kicker for me is that the NWO wins if one side wins, I still cannot wrap my ahead that on the premier conspiracy forums site there are quite a few people that want the NWO/TPTB to win.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

and the real kicker for me is that the NWO wins if one side wins, I still cannot wrap my ahead that on the premier conspiracy forums site there are quite a few people that want the NWO/TPTB to win.

That floors me as well.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join