It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's first 100 days and Trumps first 100 days. My Opinion- yours please

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That may very well be the case, but what if it has the opposite effect?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

They would do the SAME for Hillary as they did for Obama.
The RINOs DO NOT like Trump as THEY are establishment politics that Trump threatens.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm thinking the public may start to get involved once Trump starts to talk in his point blank style.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

" I'm thinking the public may start to get involved once Trump starts to talk in his point blank style."

Yeah , kinda like this...

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Nothing will change, rich people will get richer and the rest will keep on slaving for pennies.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

They would do the SAME for Hillary as they did for Obama.
The RINOs DO NOT like Trump as THEY are establishment politics that Trump threatens.

First time i can agree with you.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I want that.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Trump:
Unhappy people
No wall being built
No sweeping reforms
Economy remains stagnant
Possibility of war

Clinton:
Unhappy people
No wall being built
No sweeping reforms
Economy remains stagnant
Possibility of war

All that ever changes is the figurehead. I am very hard pressed to remember what either of them stand for as both of these idiots spent the majority of their time attacking the other...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Nicely put. Almost the exact opposite of the thread. Both are completely possible.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In my opinion, Hillary's first 100 days in jail is going to be the roughest on her.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

In my opinion, Hillary's first 100 days in jail is going to be the roughest on her.

She will be allowed to stay out of the can due to poor health.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I think hillary will use the first 100 days to redecorate the white house with the stuff she stole the first time.

Trump will prolly never live there.

Trump will moreover either drop out of sight, or maybe not
personally make the stretch. If you remember, the Wicked
Witch of Wherever has a pachyderm's memory when it comes
to personal attacks.

If Hil gets in we may ALL have a problem surviving 100 days--
if what she said about enforcing a no-fly zone over Syria
against everyone, including the Russians is true.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think hillary will use the first 100 days to redecorate the white house with the stuff she stole the first time.

The first thing she should change is that desk in the oval office considering what Bill did on it.
edit on 5-11-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I think that is the least of the terrible things he has done, thanks Wiki.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Trump's FIRST 4 days:

Day 1: Respond to Twitter war started by feminist group in Ontario. Tell them they'd better watch it or he'll send "tanks and stuff" up there. "It'll be really, really bad. Trust me on this one."

Day 2: Hover in the hallway during White House tours, randomly grabbing women "right in the ###sy."

Day 3: Asks his staffers for an update on Aleppo. Frustrated that it still hasn't "fallen," orders nuclear strike. "Now let's see them claim it hasn't fallen. It's fallen now, BELEE ME."

Day 4: Emergency impeachment session sends Trump into the oval office to hide. Monica Lewinsky is found under the desk with him.

edit on 5-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Trump's FIRST 4 days:

Day 1: Respond to Twitter war started by feminist group in Ontario. Tell them they'd better watch it or he'll send "tanks and stuff" up there. "It'll be really, really bad. Trust me on this one."

Day 2: Hover in the hallway during White House tours, randomly grabbing women "right in the ###sy."

Day 3: Asks his staffers for an update on Aleppo. Frustrated that it still hasn't "fallen," orders nuclear strike. "Now let's see them claim it hasn't fallen. It's fallen now, BELEE ME."

Day 4: Emergency impeachment session sends Trump into the oval office to hide. Monica Lewinsky is found under the desk with him.

So HCR got elected but can't serve for some reason? And those reasons are many.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Trump's FIRST 4 days:

So HCR got elected but can't serve for some reason? And those reasons are many.

Well, I was going to make up some ridiculous nonsense for HRC too, but it was too much work.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Seems all to easy, but.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Seems all to easy, but.

Yeah, but I'm eating dinner. Who wants to think about HRC's first 100 days when they're eating dinner?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join