It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Alex Jones Doug Hagmann pedophile treason ring backs up Steve Pieczenik.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sorry if it's already been posted but the much discussed Steve Pieczenik Coup and counter Coup video and the consequential other videos straight after by him explaining the Pedophilia involving the Clinton entourage and the Lolita express are backed up here by Doug Hagmann.

Well this video goes further down the Rabbit hole into the dark arts of Satanism and Hagmann shows legitimate evidence which he says was presented to him by an insider but is half blacked out for the protection of the viewer.

It's also brought up that the coding in the emails which has been discussed on ATS already really means something it does not appear to be which Hagmann goes in to.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

OMG...I think I am going to be sick. Need something to chill me already or put me to sleep till it is over.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

you know... I was almost ready to buy Pieczenik's line. But here we are... 3 days from election.. nothing other than the outright treason, pay-to-play, and crony-ism has been proven. Yes this in and of itself is worth indictments yet nothing. Then he releases a video basically stating certain levels of corruption are ok, praises Bush Sr. and Kissinger?? Then telling people "sshhh quiet now... let the big dogs handle this, lets not get riled".

eh......

The movement is real. Is Trump? He has some pretty darn shady connections himself. How perfect would it be.. "I am for the people!! Lets drain the swamp!! Give me all the power and I will do it for YOU" Uh no. no one will fix this for us and we can't rely on a "messiah". I have no doubt this goes on, but to believe it is only 1 half of the coin doing it ... that goes against everything a critical thinker should believe.

Jones has gone all in for Trump. Everyone keeps pushing this as if it is new news to us? If there was a "counter coup" they failed. Or they all have succeeded perfectly in their psy-op.
edit on 5-11-2016 by akira131 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: akira131

Then he releases a video basically stating certain levels of corruption are ok, praises Bush Sr. and Kissinger?? Then telling people "sshhh quiet now... let the big dogs handle this, lets not get riled".

I missed that one to be honest...can you give me links?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I guess my point and frustration is brother... if they have this proof and are holding it, HAVE been holding it i lose all respect for anyone and everyone involved. I'm tired of the people being considered too naive to do our jobs.

Video posted 19hrs ago on his youtube channel
edit on 5-11-2016 by akira131 because: (no reason given)

It is not that I believe the information is false, But we all know the NSA has it all. They are so stuck in their compartmentalized mind sets they are playing games with us now. It almost seems that they are trying to piss off the people so no matter which way it goes the ppl are enraged.

tease tease tease... giving us glimpses into the abyss to rile us up, then doing nothing about it. Seems like a setup to me.
edit on 5-11-2016 by akira131 because: uggh

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

ok, I am going to try to be clear with what I mean.

Say your neighbor has a dog. You do not like said dog (reason doesn't matter). You want to kill said dog but you know if you poison it you will get in trouble. You know if you shoot it in the neighbors yard you will get in trouble.

So you spend days and days at a time going into the back yard and teasing it. Poking it with a stick until finally it jumps over the fence to have at you and you blast it.

"not my fault... he jumped the fence and came at me, I had to defend myself."

Case closed, you got what you wanted.

"Fiat Justitia ruat caelum" Let Justice be done though the heavens fall.
edit on 5-11-2016 by akira131 because: last thought

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I welcome debate to the contrary...

I would love to be wrong and not be so depressed.

Guess I am not the only one :-/
reddit..
edit on 5-11-2016 by akira131 because: *sigh*

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Probably correct. The problem is, how do all government employees survive after they have provoked and shot every tax payer dead ?

No tax payers, no wages for all government employees. Its a death wish.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Discussion on ATS thread posted last night

new topics

top topics

join