It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania - AG's office investigating "voter registration irregularities"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

"The Office of Attorney General and the Pennsylvania State Police are investigating a pattern of voter registration irregularities across the Commonwealth. It is premature to reach any conclusion. At this stage of the investigation there is no evidence of voter fraud. The investigation is ongoing."

Beemer's announcement comes on the heels of election officials in Delaware County rejecting about three-quarters of the late voter applications gathered by a grassroots group that's under investigation there.

At a hearing Friday Delaware County officials said about 3400 applications gathered by the group FieldWorks were duplicates or had invalid addresses or other errors.

The officials say an additional 1,160 applications appeared valid.

AG's office investigating "voter registration irregularities"

In a warrant filed late last week in County Court, investigators said they were seeking documents, financial information, and lists of employees at the Norwood office of FieldWorks LLC, a national organization that often does street work for Democrats, records show.

The warrant did not specify the nature of the probe, but said agents also were looking for "templates . . . utilized to construct fraudulent voter registration forms" and "completed voter registration forms containing same or similar identifying information of individuals on multiple forms."
FieldWorks describes itself as "a nationally recognized grassroots organizing firm founded to help progressive organizations, advocacy groups, and members of the Democratic family take their public engagement and electoral strategies to the next level."
In 2012, FieldWorks' voter registration efforts in Ohio sparked some controversy. FieldWorks employees filed thousands of new voter registration cards in the final week before the registration deadline. Some of them were found to be fraudulent.

State raids Delco offices, seeking evidence of voter registration fraud

It looks like Pennsylvania is added to the list of states investigating voter fraud.
This election is scary.
I don't see how we can trust the results if Clinton wins.

This also shows that Dems are worried about Pennsylvania. PA has been a blue state for years, but this year Trump signs are everywhere and Trump rallies are flooded. I think this one is going to be close, and the Dems are not leaving it to chance. They want to make sure they win.

I am very glad that the Attorney General is taking the fraud seriously.
But how much of this is going on all over the country and being ignored or not noticed?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This election is scary.
I don't see how we can trust the results if Clinton wins.

I'd say, "It's about damned time somebody looked into voting irregularities."

I don't think stripping a person of their citizenship and tossing them into the ocean is too harsh a penalty either.

ETA: or bait 'em like these folks did ... (WARNING: This is pretty graphic, so if you're sensitive to nature's violence ... don't run this video.)

People know the difference between right and wrong. There have to be real consequences, they have to be applied to everyone (elite to peon), and the application has to be sudden (no drawing it out in court).

It's time.

edit on 5112016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

All as planned IMO! No matter the outcome it will be a mess and our country will be in a state of civil unrest. The division has been engineered and in place. The elite controllers are always 10 steps ahead of us and they will rule whether by obedience or letting us take each other out!

I am just thankful I live in the Western part of the state where no matter what belief one has politically speaking, it will be easier to put down those who choose to be violent and destructive if they don't get their way versus what those who live in or near Philly, Pittsburgh and Harrisburg will dealing with to make it to another day.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Philly is the epicenter. Rest of the counties / townships are mostly red. Really need to watch that city. That city will do whatever it has to do to keep the state blue at all costs. Nothing is off the table in regards to their tactics. The city of Brotherly Love shape shifts into the city of Hate and Pestilence during an election year.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
They are in full panic mode. The Dems are losing Pennsylvania, a historical stronghold for them. The Hildabeast is even making appearances there in the final days.

What a journey it has been. From the time when the false narrative stated that Hillary was winning so hugely that she would spend all of her time in the Republicans backyards like in Texas to wind down her campaign, to reality where she is losing everywhere and cannot even hold onto Pennsylvania.

Blacks are voting in record numbers for Trump at the same time as having a record low voter turnout. This translates into massive losses in votes that the Democrats always count on, especially in key districts where their strategy depends on having tiny dots of inner city minority votes cancel out the 90%+ votes of the entire State.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I like the part where it says at this point nothing illegal was found.

Dont let that stop you from calling the election rigged.

Funny part is the only person that was charged with election fraud was a republican.

Also a judge stoped a group who where blocking the registration of new voters, and guess what they where republicans.
edit on 5-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Philly is the epicenter. Rest of the counties / townships are mostly red. Really need to watch that city. That city will do whatever it has to do to keep the state blue at all costs. Nothing is off the table in regards to their tactics. The city of Brotherly Love shape shifts into the city of Hate and Pestilence during an election year.

Normally dirty tactics like that work because there is no enthusiasm for the rest of the State to turn out to vote in high percentages. They pinpoint one small location with concentrated population and get as an example 90% voter turnout there where the rest of the State is only turning out under 50%. It concentrates to one small location all of their manpower and money to swing a State. This time it won't be enough because the turnout will be high statewide.

That's what they mean by "groundgame"
edit on 5-11-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Also a judge stoped a group who where blocking the registration of new voters, and guess what they where republicans.

My imagination runs wild with thoughts of you frothing at the mouth and pounding away at your keyboard. LOL

Republicans are not a part of the equation in this election, my friend. Donald trump is a Democrat. He got a victory in early by trouncing the ENTIRE Republican (In Name Only) field.

Trump is running against the New World Order. You know ... the guys who are 'really' committing election fraud ... and really good at it I might add.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Oh I think it's more likely these were trumps people. He's losing PA and absolutely needs it. Plus all the other swing states plus some blue states and ...look the man has no chance unless pigs start flying next Tuesday let's be perfectly honest.

Hillary needs one swing state. She has several roads to victory. She doesn't need to cheat. Trump does and no one puts it past him.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

SEPTA Strike in Philadelphia Over

The settlement capped off a tug-of-war weekend between both sides.
On Friday, a deal seemed imminent after SEPTA and its largest union, TWU Local 234, reached a "handshake agreement" on the biggest issues -- salary and pension.
On Saturday, the union balked and backed away when it got the written contract delivered and refused to take it before members for a vote because even though the biggest issues had been settled over wages and pension, there was trouble with the details.
That made the Good Will Governor, Ed Rendell livid. He walked away from the table and threatened to take the state's $7 million in state funding with him if the offer wasn't put before union members by midnight Monday.
Local 234 President Willie Brown volleyed back with "I'm not for sale. I will not sell my membership out," and flat out denied that there was ever an agreement, handshake or otherwise.
On Sunday, both sides did settle their differences, ending the six-day strike.
"It's a good agreement for the taxpayer," Rendell said, adding "Willie Brown did his job."
SEPTA management made two changes to reach settlement: a minor change in the National Healthcare language and agreed to pay for three years of dental coverage.
The contract offer was signed by the union leadership, expected to be presented to the membership Monday and a ratification vote would be scheduled in a week and a half, according to Brown.

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

Yeah , Rendell Made Sure it was Over Before Election Day considering the Problems it would have caused . a Perfectly Timed " Strike " to Get what they wanted Gauranteed ........

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

My imagination runs wild with thoughts of you frothing at the mouth and pounding away at your keyboard. LOL

Republicans are not a part of the equation in this election, my friend. Donald trump is a Democrat. He got a victory in early by trouncing the ENTIRE Republican (In Name Only) field.

Trump is running against the New World Order. You know ... the guys who are 'really' committing election fraud ... and really good at it I might add.

Not really, i just like dramatic people making stuff up cause the team they play for keeps on losing.

Thanks again for proving my point.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I guess you missed the part where FieldWorks is a "Democratic" group.
They were creating fraudulent registrations for Democrats.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

This election is scary. I don't see how we can trust the results if Clinton wins.

Got that right, but we all know that the MSM will bury any wrong doing.

You'll get Hilary like it or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
State police raid Philly office as voter registration probe grows

Days after searching the Delaware County office of a Democratic grassroots organization for evidence of voter-registration fraud, state police on Thursday raided a second office - this one in Philadelphia.

Agents executed the warrant at FieldWorks LLC's office in North Philadelphia after 5 p.m., seeking, among other things, forms that could be used to "construct fraudulent voter registration forms" and "completed voter registration forms containing same or similar identifying information of individuals on multiple forms," court documents show.

As in the raid in Norwood, the latest warrant said investigators from the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office suspected "tampering with public records or information" or violations of an act that regulates military and overseas ballots.
In the past, executives of FieldWorks have acknowledged that its business model means some of its canvassers will likely commit fraud.
Meehan questioned 7,000 registration forms that he said FieldWorks "jammed down the throats" of county officials - possibly after the registration deadline passed Oct. 11.

According to Meehan, Delaware County - long a GOP stronghold - received on Oct. 14 and Oct. 17 the 7,000 forms from the Department of State without postmark, questioning if the state received them on time.

Of those, Meehan also cited applications from 52 voters registered at Delaware County addresses that he said do not exist, and forms from one apparent voter who appeared to be registered nine times at five different addresses.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So is this just the same as when the Indiana State Police were raiding democratic groups that turned in all voter registration forms regardless of errors in accordance with State Law.

Seems to be a pattern here with law enforcement both at the state and federal level.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

When they are turning in duplicates and fake addresses, etc, then yes, they should be stopped.
When there are so many, it shows a pattern of fraud.

new topics

top topics

join