It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo shows ABC News staged crime-scene shot with police tape

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
twitter.com...

ABC News says it is investigating one of its producers after seeing evidence that a live camera shot on “Good Morning America” Friday was enhanced by falsely stringing police tape in the background.

Reporter Linsey Davis was reporting from a field in Woodruff, South Carolina, about a woman allegedly held captive in a storage container by a registered sex offender.

Behind her was a yellow police tape with the words, “Sheriff’s Line Do Not Cross.” Yet a wide photograph of the scene shows the police tape was actually tied to pieces of ABC’s camera equipment. The incident was first reported by CNN.

ABC spokeswoman Julie Townsend said the doctored shot was “completely unacceptable.” The report’s producer has been called back as ABC investigates the incident.
www.breitbart.com...

Ahh yes the media. If we don't even get true camera shots without artificially enhancing it then how are we supposed to believe the news reports itself. Just adding to the loss of credibility

Relevant ATS link (more fake news):
Baghdad Car Bombing Caught Red Handed Staged With Crisis Actors 10/30/2016 Video

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
LOL

We have CNN calling out ABC and ABC claims they are "appalled".

2 jokes make a bigger joke.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Brian Williams was there!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

This is quite amusing to me...my family lives there, and are fond of making me out to be crazy because I maintain that the media purposely stages "crime scenes". I guess I should go ahead and start asking them how they'd like their crow to be prepared. You can bet that if they did it in Podunk, South Carolina, they got the idea from someone else who's done it before.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

What is the motivation here?

Was there a crime scene or was there not a crime scene? If so, are the producers and crew under the impression that the public would not accept the presence of a crime scene, without the tape to confirm it? I mean... that would be rather insulting to the viewership, would it not?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

my family lives there, and are fond of making me out to be crazy

As the OP points out, there is deceit as well as "not realizing, and or practicing truth" everywhere. It is a major tenet of how we've been unjustly programmed to operate, but unfortunately we bring it on by ourselves. It's all me, me, me - "I'm the most important.

I'm sorry to hear that your people feel that way about your thought process. They evidently are not prepared, just yet, to understand things the way you do.

I know that lots of people feel revenge (crow) is sweet, but it shouldn't be. We are much better than that - even though I know your concept is meant as a silly little desire. We should have only patience, compassion and understanding for others, for they are truly a reflection of ourselves, and they are displaying to you, some hidden belief that you already have. Maybe deep down, you might have a little bit of insecurity that your "beliefs" may not be as solid as you think they are. You must, in a little way, believe what they are saying otherwise you would not pay attention because they would be wrong, see? You must know they are not correct and you won't pay any attention to their doubts.

Perhaps you could consider viewing them as people who are on their way to understanding, so there would be no longer a desire by you, for them to "eat crow." In this manner there would be less negativity or resistance (offered to you - by them) on your path of remembering what you already know. There is no past or future - only now.You've already done everything in the so-called past and future. We (YOU) really do know all answers to everything, so now we must remember (not learn) the answers, believe it or not. I hope this isn't confusing. It's JMO.. No preaching to you, just offering what you deserve, LOVE.

OP, please forgive me for this interruption of your thread.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen Yeah, I live in Garden City beach South Carolina, I feel like this election has made my family, who lives over in Podunk lol, wiser to media manipulation as well as most of the state.

edit on 5-11-2016 by beeeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

We have CNN calling out ABC and ABC claims they are "appalled".

2 jokes make a bigger joke.

Payback for ABC reporting about CNN giving Clinton questions in advance maybe?

top topics

join