It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks #31 Podesta Emails Release 05NOV16

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
#PodestaEmails31
twitter.com...

Its been posted on Twitter for 45 minutes now. I didn't see it posted on ATS. My apologizes if this is a repost.

Wikileaks #30 Podesta Emails Release 04NOV16

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Great! Thanks for the heads-up.
Here I go, down the rabbit hole again.... LOL!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
These emails are a soap opera of corruption, cheating and cover ups. Im thankful for good honest democrats, Hillarys Klan is not that.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
These emails are a soap opera of corruption, cheating and cover ups. Im thankful for good honest democrats, Hillarys Klan is not that.

That is the problem, I am quite sure there are many good democratic and republican reps, but in this case the focus has been on incredibly corrupt and vile Democrats. People, using simple reductionist principles label all Democrats as corrupt and vile by association. It's a shame Hillary and her crew of miscreants couldn't have just been charged earlier. It would have at least given the elections a more level platform and maybe some respectability.

But, we are where we are so burn the witch and all of her vile little underlings.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

What's happening?
Anybody finding anything significant?

Doesn't seem like much is happening to warrant the "remember remember the fifth of November" refrain.

Yet.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
For the love of god, no more pizza, no more hotdogs, no more d&d.

There's only one way to rid ourselfs of such filth.

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This guy puts up vid briefs on the ongoing releases .This is #30 and he focuses on classified aspect while touching on some of the other unsavory parts . I wonder as some have focused on the Huma/Saudi link might be the much bigger part to this tail . The cryptic sex parts might be there but the security parts have to be the bigger issues ,I would think . Those are usually go directly to jail ,do not pass go issues . Any how I am just posting this vid from the last dump and then having a look at #31

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Alas, there are more pizzas and hot dogs.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What about the 3rd batch WikiLeaks says is coming. The post-Podesta batch? Hillary is against the ropes in the polls. Need that knock-out punch, since a lot of voters aren't thinking logically yet.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Curse your soul sir!

I agree with you though. The illegal channeling of funds and lack of security measures is more transparent in these emails than any of the other supposed crimes. I'm sure that's what the Feds are focused on. But I would be crazy if I didn't think there was some dude sitting in his office in DC wondering what the hell is up with all this cryptic food innuendo. It all makes me want to vomit.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I am not sure if this email is part of today's release. regardless, this shows how shady the HRC team, and media are in shaping the narrative on the Clinton emails, Blumenthal, planting stories etc...

This is only a portion of the email #49524,

On Jun 24, 2015, at 10:40 PM, Brian Fallon wrote:

Based on conversations today, below is the finalized version of the response plan:
*Q: The State Department says that at least 16 of the emails that Sid Blumenthal turned over to the Benghazi Select Committee were not included in the 55,000 pages of materials produced by Hillary Clinton. Doesn't this prove that Hillary Clinton deleted certain emails at some point before producing them to the Department?*

*ON-THE-RECORD RESPONSE FROM SPOKESMAN NICK MERRILL:* "Hillary Clinton has turned over 55,000 pages of materials to the State Department, including all emails in her possession from Mr. Blumenthal."

*ADDITIONAL POINTS ON BACKGROUND FROM CLINTON AIDE:* Not only did Clinton turn over all emails that she has from Blumenthal, she actually turned over more than a dozen emails that were not included in what Mr. Blumenthal handed over to the House committee. We do not have a record of other correspondence between Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Blumenthal beyond that which was turned over to the State Department. In terms of the documents provided by Mr. Blumenthal to the House committee, we do not recognize many of those materials and cannot speak to their origin.

*OFF RECORD, if pressed on whether we are essentially admitting the possibility that she deleted some emails:* Look, we do not know what these materials are, or where they came from. Just take a look at them: many of the documents are not even formatted as emails. But even if Sid is right and some of these documents were at some point sent to Clinton, there is nothing in any of these emails that is remotely new or interesting. Indeed, none of these 16 emails are qualitatively different than the dozens of others that Hillary already produced to the State Department. So it is completely ridiculous to suggest that there might have been any nefarious basis for her to want to delete any of Sid's correspondence.

a snippet of an email sent by Nick Merrill in this email chain..:

3. They do not plan to release anything publicly, so no posting online > or anything public-facing, just to the committee.

That said, they are > considering placing a story with a friendly at the AP (Matt Lee or Bradley > Klapper), that would lay this out before the majority on the committee has > a chance to realize what they have and distort it. > >

On that last piece, we think it would make sense to work with State and > the AP to deploy the below. So assuming everyone is in agreement we'll > proceed.

It would be good to frame this a little, and frankly to have it > break tomorrow when we'll likely be close to or in the midst of a SCOTUS > decision taking over the news hyenas. > >

Will keep everyone posted if anything changes, including the timing. > > Nick

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Some things you just don't speak of openly and these leaks show why. I expect the "pizza" and "hot dogs" are one of those things.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Release Threads / Twitter Tracker Feeds:
The Podesta Emails Part 01 / #PodestaEmails
The Podesta Emails Part 02 / #PodestaEmails2
The Podesta Emails Part 03 / #PodestaEmails3
The Podesta Emails Part 04 / #PodestaEmails4
The Podesta Emails Part 05 / #PodestaEmails5
The Podesta Emails Part 06 / #PodestaEmails6
The Podesta Emails Part 07 / #PodestaEmails7
The Podesta Emails Part 08 / #PodestaEmails8
The Podesta Emails Part 09 / #PodestaEmails9
The Podesta Emails Part 10 / #PodestaEmails10
The Podesta Emails Part 11 / #PodestaEmails11
The Podesta Emails Part 12 / #PodestaEmails12
The Podesta Emails Part 13 / #PodestaEmails13
The Podesta Emails Part 14 / #PodestaEmails14
The Podesta Emails Part 15 / #PodestaEmails15
The Podesta Emails Part 16 / #PodestaEmails16
The Podesta Emails Part 17 / #PodestaEmails17
The Podesta Emails Part 18 / #PodestaEmails18
The Podesta Emails Part 19 / #PodestaEmails19
The Podesta Emails Part 20 / #PodestaEmails20
The Podesta Emails Part 21 / #PodestaEmails21
The Podesta Emails Part 22 / #PodestaEmails22
The Podesta Emails Part 23 / #PodestaEmails23
The Podesta Emails Part 24 / #PodestaEmails24
The Podesta Emails Part 25 / #PodestaEmails25
The Podesta Emails Part 26 / #PodestaEmails26
The Podesta Emails Part 27 / #PodestaEmails27
The Podesta Emails Part 28 / #PodestaEmails28
The Podesta Emails Part 29 / #PodestaEmails29
The Podesta Emails Part 30 / #PodestaEmails30
The Podesta Emails Part 31 / #PodestaEmails31

SEE ALSO:
*How To Spot Fake Wikileaks emails Tutorial
*MIT Clinton/DNC/Podesta Emails Interactive Visualization Maps
*Podesta emails by CATAGORY
*Hillary Clinton Email Investigation Timeline
*Obama's "First Batch" of secret emails.... / #ObamaEmails
*Secret messages hidden within the SPAM of the Podesta Emails ?
*GoogleDoc: Full List of Damning Leaks
*Most Damaging WikiLeaks WebSite
*HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Top Wikileaks Podesta Emails
*Politico's Findings Feed
*The #WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta FOIA & Whistleblowers - Key Hillary Findings REPOSITORY THREAD!!!

edit on 5-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Goodmans latest on #31

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: beeeyotch

That is the problem, I am quite sure there are many good democratic and republican reps, but in this case the focus has been on incredibly corrupt and vile Democrats. People, using simple reductionist principles label all Democrats as corrupt and vile by association. It's a shame Hillary and her crew of miscreants couldn't have just been charged earlier. It would have at least given the elections a more level platform and maybe some respectability.

But, we are where we are so burn the witch and all of her vile little underlings.

Cheers - Dave

I think that the majority of people fall under the part of the spectrum where the difference between Republican and Democrat is actually fairly blurred. Most people are a little bit of both with a lean towards one rather than the other.

The current election is exemplified by candidates who are at their respective extremes of the spectrum. Neither is entirely representative of the majority of people.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I found this link on one of the tweets. It's supposedly from the anonymous FBI guy who answered questions back in July. That link http:///hgW5q5Kx - can't get it to work.

New link Here

When this was discovered, the FBI immediately took both Mr. Weiner and Mrs. Abedin in for questioning as now we are dealing with a national security and potential espionage situation. Mr.Weiner quickly confessed to knowing about the bribe material and is in full cooperation with the NYPD, FBI, & the CIA's counter-espionage team. For Anthony Weiner's cooperation, he may face lesser charges for helping convict Mrs. Clinton and William (Bill) Clinton.

Huma is only cooperating to a point. She does not deny the material that was found, however she refuses to provide details on who she was communicating with and is currently under observation while the FBI and CIA conduct a separate investigation into Huma's ties with foreign actors. There are a lot of moving parts, and the more shocking evidence (the pedophilia) was used to gain leverage on the Department of Justice who have continuously stonewalled these investigations for political reasons.

Following Friday's announcement, the President of The United States was briefed and warned that his interference into these investigations can and will lead to his arrest. Namely on the charge of treason (for stopping the investigation into a suspect accused of espionage & obstruction of justice. He was placed under a gag order and was told if he speaks about the investigation he will immediately be arrested.

The FBI is looking to charge Hillary, Bill, Chelsea and Donna Shalala under RICO law in addition to the other offenses uncovered from the Weiner investigation. Loretta Lynch is slightly more difficult because she controls the DOJ. There is an internal battle between the DOJ and the Washington FBI office. The FBI has been basically forced to bribe the DOJ by going public if Lynch interferes with the new investigation. This is one reason you have yet to see a press conference from the FBI. However, things are starting to get dicey and cooler heads are not prevailing fast enough. You may see with the next week to two weeks the NYPD or the FBI have an informal press conference confirming this information which has been leaked already through anonymous internet post, videos, and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, Dr. Stephen Pieczenik.

There is also a third angle in this internal feud taking place within the federal government. Several members of the intelligence community have reached their boiling point with the President, Loretta Lynch, John Brennan, Valerie Jarret, Susan Rice and the head of the DIA James Clapper. This has initiated a "soft coup" of sorts with started with the resignation of General Michael Flynn, who refused to partake in acts [of] treason by the Obama Administration as it relates to the transfer of weapons & supplies to the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant. The soft coup is not just a few individuals. It includes members of the NYPD, FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, DHS & Department of Naval Intelligence. In addition to a coordinated effort of retired and non-retired intelligence officers, analyst and commandos.

Makes sense and I hope it's true but who knows at this point.

edit on 5-11-2016 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

This YT clip is linked to your post I think

new topics

top topics

join