It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico has a ‘contingency plan’ if Trump wins

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

Have them sneak into your house and rob your medicine cabinet. Have them dirty you home so they feel like they feel comfort and familiarity to what they ran away from (metaphorically speaking). Let them dilute the efforts of your labors. Let them multiply so that they can vote in people like they ran away from.

You are talking about people that wanted a better chance and were willing to conform to our society and laws. Don't know if speaking from an idealistic heart but you don't seem to be aware of what the "general" masses crossing that border are bringing. Let's not argue the outliers which are meaningfully insignificant. Let's argue the real cause and effect.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi

Have them sneak into your house and rob your medicine cabinet. Have them dirty you home so they feel like they feel comfort and familiarity to what they ran away from (metaphorically speaking). Let them dilute the efforts of your labors. Let them multiply so that they can vote in people like they ran away from.

You are talking about people that wanted a better chance and were willing to conform to our society and laws. Don't know if speaking from an idealistic heart but you don't seem to be aware of what the "general" masses crossing that border are bringing. Let's not argue the outliers which are meaningfully insignificant. Let's argue the real cause and effect.

Hey I'm with you! That's also why I'm pro gun,

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi

Hey I'm with you! That's also why I'm pro gun,

Eh, my apologies... Overly sensitive.
I thought you were supporting the brown flood.

Not against helping people. I want to help people. It's been a lot of years of life and well I have had so many sponges that I react harshly towards them. Wasn't like that at all before. Bottom line is you cannot help somebody that cannot help themselves.

I guess it could be said these folks are helping themselves. Helping themselves to whatever they can sponge...

edit on 8-11-2016 by Apollumi because: last line. different context.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Well don't sponge off me!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join