It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico has a ‘contingency plan’ if Trump wins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The contingency plan is the working class will be earning a living making a wall along its northern border...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Christosterone

And by the same token, without cheap Mexican labour to manufacture things, and cheap immigrant labour to keep businesses which have access to that resource from going under, the American economy would fall over and have a heart attack within days.

But well done for not answering the question straight. You would have fit in WONDERFULLY on Capitol Hill.

You have no context… I am a born and raised Texan…
The interactions I have with the illegal population is so far beyond your imagination I could hardly begin to describe it...

The strain they put our healthcare system is so unimaginably high that it outweighs any benefit their cheap labor enjoys...
And blue-collar work was never an issue prior to their flooding into our society…

Go to an inner-city ER anywhere in Texas and you will see the rooms lined with children with mouthfuls of dental reconstruction whose unimaginably complex medical work ups will cost the taxpayers millions over the course of their lives as they pay nothing back into the system…

They refuse to adapt to our culture refusing even to learn our language…
I speak a lot of languages(Spanish being one) though on principle I do not if the person with whom I'm conversing has shown no effort to learn English…
And I will go,so far as to have the translation service unnecessarily become [unnecessarily] involved...as is their right by a stupid law...
If I show up in rural Hiroshima-Ken should I receive free healthcare for life and expect everyone there to speak English?

Sidenote: my grandmother was stabbed to death by an illegal alien for $20 in a small West Texas town…

-Chris

Can't help but chime in on this. I am a recent Texas import and from the two years I have been here I have went from what one would call a liberal attitude to a hard core conservative one. Largely because of the Mexican situation. You can idealize something if you are not exposed to it. But once exposed you cannot deny it.

When one talks about a group or nationality of a people you reference the overall experience. Not the outlier examples stated as a fact for that group like our media is so often to do lately. You could extoll the virtues of a gang member who becomes a physicist. That doesn't stop gangs from being responsible for violent crime and drugs. Having said that the Mexicans are bad bad news. They have zero respect for our nation and our laws. Their breeding levels have to bee seen to be believed. They have no desire to learn that language. They flaunt their responsibility to you as a citizen of the US. Everything about them says liability and drain.

It would be hard to remove them. I cannot deny that. But Americans can do the hard thing. We've done it before. Remove them. Remove their anchor babies. Send them back. They came here largely with the intent of making anchor babies. You want to hear a bleeding heart go somewhere else or send your hard earned money to support them.

If you choose to be idealistic and let them flood in we'll have the same problems Mexico does. Do we really want to become Mexico due to bleeding heart syndrome.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If Mexico stopped working with US border security by simply walking away it would cause us a great deal of havoc in more ways than people could imagine, but it may be interesting to watch how the orange one would handle it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Economic warfare

They can cut off trade with us

We import massive amounts of vehicles, electronics, and oil from Mexico

ustr.gov...

We actually import more than we export.

They can find other buyers in China and South America. It would hurt them in the short term.. but itbwould hurt us oretty bad because we get alot from them on the cheap, especially since transportation cost is so low.

Let me try to summarize . We would have to start making it in the US again?

Let's look at the grand picture shall we. There are reasons most 3rd world nations stay third world nations. They have an inability to make their own companies and successful economy. What you are talking about is "other" nations taking advantage of people willing to be worker bees. Nothing more.

As far as Mexico goes they have been dependent on us in a big way from money being sent back by some of the same worker bee mentality people. They have been dependent on us for the factories we have built there. They do not have the ability to make their own money from invention and entrepreneurship.

Me personally I'd go all mob boss on them. "You, who are dependent on me, you come to threaten me in my house. YOU COME TO THRETEN ME IN MY HOUSE. I say I think I'd just like to own, I don't know, every square inch of land you now call home. What do you frickin think of that you beggar of another man's dollar."

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

YOU are gonna be SO APOPLECTIC...
You forgot the historic PENDULUM effect and YOU in that town...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If Mexico stopped working with US border security by simply walking away it would cause us a great deal of havoc in more ways than people could imagine, but it may be interesting to watch how the orange one would handle it.

There are so many things that make this statement naive. If unfettered do you have any idea how many "citizens" would work to assist our government on this if the people thought with one iota that the government had their back? Besides this there is no reason to have an actual body on the border. There is monitoring software that can be run from a satellite which could easily track groups of people trying to cross the border using analytics. Software that can flag this activity easily. The only reason they get to cross that border in droves is because somebody wants them here (probably Soros, rule by anarchy). And that is the only damn reason. Hence the reason somebody like Trump is so close to occupying the office. We have had enough.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

You call me naive and make possibly one of the dumbest posts on ATS.

All your high-tech electronics will not do a damn bit of good without people monitoring them and people on the ground deployed to stop people crossing the border. By the way, have ever noticed that you can't see through clouds? FYI it works both ways so your satellite idea is a long ways away from being fool proof. Lets not go into the billions that would be needed to keep multiple geosynchronous orbit satellites over the areas to monitor.

Blaming it all on Soros...hahaha WTF. Illegal immigrants have been crossing the border far longer than Soros has been alive and the reasons haven't changed much from way back then.
edit on 5-11-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You call me naive and make possibly one of the dumbest posts on ATS.

All your high-tech electronics will not do a damn bit of good without people monitoring them and people on the ground deployed to stop people crossing the border. By the way, have ever noticed that you can't see through clouds? FYI it works both ways so your satellite idea is a long ways away from being fool proof. Lets not go into the billions that would be needed to keep multiple geosynchronous orbit satellites over the areas to monitor.

Blaming it all on Soros...hahaha WTF. Illegal immigrants have been crossing the border far longer than Soros has been alive and the reasons haven't changed much from way back then.

Yes, and I'll call you naïve again. What is your knowledge of what satellites can and can't do? Not to mention in combination with drones, etc. Are you saying those satellites are not already up there? You monitor every satellite launch and know what the payload is for every launch? There are some things that I simply cannot talk about because of an NDA and the not to subtle threat when I opted to leave there. I'm just telling you, it can be done. Is being done. And you sir are a perfect example of why I would never waste my time trying to give humanity a heads up. The very people you would try to help are often the first to sacrifice you.

In reference to Soros, there seems to be a spreading attempt of rule by ruin. To me this smacks of the sponsored revolutions in other nations. I think it is why they are introducing so many middle eastern people into European nations. You get enough people into a nation and you can topple it's government or destabilize it enough to introduce what people would consider a bad solution now as perfectly acceptable later. It by no means needs a majority.

You calling my post the dumbest post. You sir, have no f'ing idea.....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommyD1966
So they don't say what the actual 'contingency plan' is?

I can't think of what they would mean.

So if Trump wins they are going to . . . . .???

Mexico provides 11% of all of the oil imported by the US. They could choose to cut us off and sell it to China. Gas prices would skyrocket here but they still get their money.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
They are going to behead college kids...OH wait they did that already...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
He actually put the effort into explaining with good detail his point of view and reasoning on the matter, and that's the best response you can come up with?

Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
They are going to behead college kids.

Is that the new U.S. plan for reorganizing student loan debt?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yes, and I'll call you naïve again. What is your knowledge of what satellites can and can't do?

I actually have a fair amount of knowledge about them and no there are not already up there.

No need to explain it all to a paranoid delusional person such as yourself.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

gas prices are low, and in general the world is in a glut.

Dropping off criminals at the border would show how childish mexico is. A tourism tax would push cruise ships and resorts to the caribbean.
Their biggest threat they could make is to tell mexicans in the US to riot. But that would prove these immigrants should not be here in the first place.
Or they have some secret comprising information on US officials.

Immigration to the US keeps the mexican government from being overthrown. That is why they are afraid, it keeps those who would cause unrest to simply migrate.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommyD1966
So they don't say what the actual 'contingency plan' is?

I can't think of what they would mean.

So if Trump wins they are going to . . . . .???

Their contingency plan is paying for the wall.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Only for the Christian ones...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
What could Mexico's mysterious "contingency plan" involve? The last sentence above gave me chills. It sounds very serious to me.

Maybe they will stop selling us Tacos.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes, and I'll call you naïve again. What is your knowledge of what satellites can and can't do?

I actually have a fair amount of knowledge about them and no there are not already up there.

No need to explain it all to a paranoid delusional person such as yourself.

Unfortunately I cannot talk about it, wish I could. What happens to folks that try to help their fellow man? Well, Jesus hung on a cross and I can't say the world really got any better. Jullian, I think he knows he'll die an early death via cancer or something else. I did watch the satellite thing work though and my first thought was how on earth stay anonymous with things like that.

And yeah, I'm paranoid, when you have somebody repeat a conversation to you verbatim that you had on a cheap throw away phone purchased for the purposes of wanting anonymity well you'd be paranoid also. When you have seen what can be done with those "smart" phones we all carry around you might want to buy one of those phone bags that acts like a faraday cage, also.

The only reasons I can think of that people could not be paranoid is that they are part of the people enacting this surveillance world upon us. Thinking there is immunity by association. Yeah, good luck with that. The only other answer I can come up with is them being naïve.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Yes, using the same tired nonsense I have heard a hundred times, none of which are supported with actual facts.

Probably the only salient point that had any value, is that one of his family members was unfortunate enough to be stabbed by someone who was in the nation illegally, which is sad, but appears to have coloured the thinking that the member has toward ALL illegal immigrants, not just the crazy ones.

Even understandable bias is still bias, and ruins the legitimacy of the argument, especially in the face of the member being wrong about EVERYTHING else they wrote, including the cost to benefit analysis of having young children come across the border. He ignores the fact that if they remain on the US side of the border, get an education and start working, they will contribute something in taxes, ASSUMING GREEDY PEOPLE DO NOT EMPLOY THEM OFF THE BOOKS!

Everything comes down to greed. If cheap labour was not so desired as it is, then illegals could not get work, and would not come north. That is the part which needs to stop, if the situation is ever going to change, and its a damned ironic time to be complaining about South to North movement across the border anyway, since there are more people going South across that border than are coming North, and that trend has been steadily increasing for quite some time now. Its old hogwash, and the member knows it. Admitting it does not suit their agenda.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join