It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed UFO near coast of Western Australia, 20 miles across ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

So I bit the bullet and downloaded Google Earth pro which is now free (the pro version).

Confirmed this structure does exist, it is east of something called the Cuvier Plateau, west of something called the Carnarvon Canyon and north of another feature called the Wallabe Saddle so the Ausie's have certainly done there sea floor mapping of the area.

Whatever this feature is it is huge, geologist's may have an explanation but I would like to hear it though it could be an underwater volcanic feature, even a now submerged former island and it is at the end of what appear's to me to be a long underwater mountain ridge though is distinct from the rest of the ridge and more lenticular or oval than circular in shape, I find it very intriguing though, one thing that is puzzling is that while the oceanographers named the other feature's they seem to have deemed this unworthy or naming though it is very unique and should have caught there attention and been named for that alone.

Oh and sorry for the late come back I was too engrossed looking at my home from the air, not very interesting but I live here so?.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It reminds me of a volcanic field just east of mt Lassen.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As interesting as the strange feature/formation is, I can't help but think that at 20 miles in diameter or width, a once flying craft is highly unlikely. I mean, that would be ridiculously huge...vast...and if it flew over any populated or civilised area, surely the forces felt underneath it would cause severe damages and destruction?

I believe it to be a natural formation but rather strange that it has not been named, then again, I am no expert.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think it may be an extra large sand dollar, just a guess. a reply to: Spacespider

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I just love the way you all ignored the sharp-edged skid mark on the sea bed that trails the round disc-shaped object - consistent with its being a crashed UFO. As for the person whose mind boogles at 20-mile wide UFOs, who are you to judge what is too large for aliens to build?! As is too common on this forum, you cherry-pick the features you imagine you can explain in geological terms and ignore the ones that favour the explanation you are so desperate to refute. This is not the scientific Occam's Razor at work. Just tunnel vision.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thargoids?

Showing my age here, I played the original...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Fromtheskydown makes a good point about it's size from our own 'current' technological and engineering point's of view but you are absolutely correct there is no reason that a structure would be as small as our own current ability's would limit us to.

Indeed you would imagine for a truly long distance craft that may have to serve many generation's if it was limited to below light speed or if it had to travel super vast distance's then the bigger the better and even entire world's aboard ship's is a practical concept and of course these multi generational star ship concept's are a stape of many sci fi author's.

Also if the craft rotated around it's core and was disc shaped then you could envisage it as a short cylinder rather than a disc whose rotation provided centrifugal force to replace gravity on multile concentric deck's arranged around it's core.

Our own ability's at least potentially though restrained by the controlling and corrupt elite who currently curtail our world for there own benefit and to keep us in our place do potentially have the ability to open up all kind's of future project's of massive scope.

Imagine automated three dimensional printing systems and robotic assembler's producing such a ship or object of such size in modular section's in orbit or even floating on the ocean like an artificial island, all that they would be limited by is the availability of resources and the plan's for the structure or craft.

Personally though I don't think this is a UFO though I would like to be wrong, then of course the old addage look at how the mighty are fallen would be most applicable.

One other factor a large craft or structure in space would be more likely to be hit by space object's but it would also be more likely to survive such impact's, 20 miles is actually rather small except by our own current ability's if you think about it as well and not knowing what propulsion technology's would be used we can not say how it would handle in a planet atmosphere, if our race survives and we shrug off the elite whom are seeking to farm us and control our numbers like a slave species to keep themselves in power then the human race given a unifying cause can achieve unbelievable feat's and of course if that unified race then has this type of technology what can it then achieve for good or ill.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

where is this to be found?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

where is this to be found?

Did you watch the OP's very brief video?

In the first 15 seconds it says "260 miles off the west coast of Australia".

Subsequent posts give you the exact latitude and longitude so you can find it yourself.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why would you think it's a "UFO"? Because it's roughly circular? Is there any other reason?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: UKTruth

If that is a meteor crater I would think its still there because there is clearly a shadow outline around the "object"
If it was a crater the shadow would be inverted into the crater ?

How do you get shadows on the ocean bed? Think about it .....

We are looking at a computer generated image. Based on sonar readings.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wirehead
Why would you think it's a "UFO"? Because it's roughly circular? Is there any other reason?

Yes, because "fairly uninteresting computer generated feature on seabed off Australia" wont attacted as many comments

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

SSHHH these people love to clutch at straws.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The problem with these underwater finds is getting down to take a look,

In your original post you said USO meant Underwater submerged object , but it's Unidentified Submerged (some say submersible) Object - Not trying to be that guy but thought I would let you know as didn't see anyone else mention it.

I am captivated by the thought of alien/native races living under our/their oceans, in my opinion and from what I have read over the years - More than half of UFO cases are near a body of water , and the Navy/s have just an extensive history with unexplained underwater vehicles as do the Air Force in the sky, the only difference being it's not as extensively represented in documents available in the public domain.

Anything is possible in our simulation 🌎😉

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus

- More than half of UFO cases are near a body of water

Not strange considering how much of the Earth's surface is covered by water

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
this is neato! and close to my old stomping ground too, bonus

but daaamn now it's got me thinking about that seafloor anomaly they sent an expedition to investigate back in '13 or whenever... did anything ever come of that?
i wonder if we could send a film crew to this new one and if there'd be any result or not...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Interesting video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join