It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does illegal immigration cost USA taxpayers every year? You need to READ THIS.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I totally agree..... maybe even light jail time might help..... maybe 90 days in the can on top of a stiff fine? Repeaters get stiff jail sentences....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I can only hope that trump wins, build the wall and deport every illegal, i cant wait to see how everything will be fixed then

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Only if you include the alleged 200 billion in suppressed wages as part of the deficit figure which it clearly isn't.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
How about we just say that the government spending is overboard and unsustainable in most everything? I bet there are black ops that are way over the top along with everything else. We need an intervention where we take away all the credit cards and put the US in a time out.

The 'black ops' You referenced is funded by the opium coming out of Afghanistan. Check Afghanistan's production in 2001 (7%) to close to 90% now. The US first had the 'opiate pain med epidemic' and now those folks are on heroin.

Star for that. It was a very small stretch to connect the dots on big pharma pushing the opiate pain meds and the poppy fields in Afghanistan. Based on the commercials, everyone is going around constipated because of their pain meds. Once your hooked, the high price of meds forces the user to turn to heroin. Just remember though, Mary Jane is a gateway drug to heroin, not the oxi-whatever that the doctor gives you.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
They also work for very low wages meaning some products, labor and food, are at a much lower cost for Americans.

I bet that saves the tax payer billions. I wonder if the savings are more than the costs, I have no idea.

Not defending anything, just meandering through my own thoughts.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: mobiusmale

Only if you include the alleged 200 billion in suppressed wages as part of the deficit figure which it clearly isn't.

True enough.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I want to understand, that number is about 2% of the debt, so illegals are the only reason US is broke? not war or anything else?

The 19 trillion in debt was not accumulated in one year. 340 billion per year over the last 20 years averaged down per year is about 6 trillion dollars, or about 30% of the debt.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/5.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You forgot to put the racist bigot part in your title

The thread is about money, not about race. You perfectly know what you're trying to do with your post. Not working.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I can only hope that trump wins, build the wall and deport every illegal, i cant wait to see how everything will be fixed then

Maybe you will find out soon that you're a prophet.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Interesting.

The total cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as of 2011 was $3.7 trillion....

Verify at: www.reuters.com...

(My link isn't broken)

If you noticed the theme is the cost concerning immigration and illegals.....

Was the OP to far over your head? Too difficult to see its meaning and theme ?

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

How can a human be classified as "illegal"?
What part of them makes them not have a right on earth?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

That was the "3 red ropes" taken from Puppet #2- Billy Jeff Clinton... This is the 'line' the Zionist™ use to control their puppets.

Maybe a homage to Kabbalah? hahahaha

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: eluryh22

How can a human be classified as "illegal"?
What part of them makes them not have a right on earth?

They have a right to be on Earth.... but not necessarily a right to be in the United States.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I want to understand, that number is about 2% of the debt, so illegals are the only reason US is broke? not war or anything else?

The 19 trillion in debt was not accumulated in one year. 340 billion per year over the last 20 years averaged down per year is about 6 trillion dollars, or about 30% of the debt.

Cheers - Dave

That would assume that there was absolutely no tax generated by any of these expenditures. So every penny paid was either saved or left the economy.

It is impossible to assign parts of the debt to tyoe of individual expenditures as they will have different net effects on the economy and tax receipts.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

So $3.7 trillion is comparable to $338 billion is it?

Face it, you're a bigot that's bad at maths

Mathematically they are comparable.

3.7t spent over the last 10 or so years since the wars where started and ended is 370b a year. That's comparable to the 338b a year spent on illegal immigration.

But of course comparing the numbers dont tell the whole story. One of the largest expenses in the military are the service men and women... so that 3.7t has feed and housed many many Americans; it would be better if we didn't have to employ these people through war ... but in the current economy moat of these people would be a drain on the economy if they where civilians.

Of course the money spent on illegals follows the same logic on a larger geographic scale. If we didn't spend this money on illegals many more people in the world would be more impoverished.

There is a real human factor to these monies spent. We always talk about cutting this or that as if it's some black hole the money goes into; but that's simply no ture.

Even those countless black ops programs people like to complain about. That's money that's employing countless engineers and scientists and servicemen and program management and ect not to mention all the secondary employment that it causes at military vender companies.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Ummm...Trump has already been alluding to that...He spoke to that yesterday in Pennsylvania...He spoke about the crap infrastructure...

Those reconstruction jobs will be going to...wait for it..............."Citizens"...

Entrepreneurs...not wanting to pay an additional 35% on their products to have them shipped...into the market...
will make their products here...In progressively automated factories I might add...Hell...when 3D printing tech advances enough...we'll be able to print our own crap from a file/recipe you just rent/used...Just be sure to refill the molecular hoppers so your printers can chug out your latest invention...or dinner...

Then when life is a living wage stream of days...and jobs are no more...

What will you do with your unleashed freedom to fully explore what life and living really are..?

YouSir

edit on 5-11-2016 by YouSir because: of the food...dude...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I would argue, You know if I was into arguing, that Cannabis is an alternate route OFF of an opiate addiction. So was "Kratom" which the FDA™ under the guise of "promoting healthy alternatives" saw to schedule as being the SAME as heroin, so nobody could use it, to get free from the clutches of an opiate.

I know a guy.. that broke their back/neck working as a cop in Ca. who has been able to keep His same dose of both Norco™ (hydrocodone) and Fentanyl™ for 12 years because He also uses Cannabis as a supplement. I'm sure You're verse that only 2% of pain med users keep their same dose for longer than 24 months?

First, the prescribing Doctors prescribed opiates for ailments that included 'broken eye lash' and "It hurts when I do this" then once a lot of folks started dying (and AFTER bigPHarma™ made a ton of $$$) 'They' closed all the "Pill Mills" and cut-off "Users" from their meds. This led to folks either buying pills on the street or turning to the less expensive 'Hair-On'. Both are made from the opium poppy.

Maybe next time We can discuss how many that haven't died or re-habbed but are now incarcerated in "Private Prisons" perhaps We can show a "nexus" between the push for MORE opiates and filling beds at jails/prisons that are privately run?

How there isn't more drugs being used in "low income housing" and the like, just that chances are when arrested these folks WON'T retain a 'private attorney' and how 90%+ of those incarcerated are there on a "plea bargain"?

Stay Hydrated...

Proud Member of LEAP• Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Nice Jimbo - Why not add the graph to show the growth?

en.wikipedia.org...

If Our personal wealth portfolio showed the same growth, We'd be giggling w/umbrella drinks. Heck, We'd be okay to vote for just about any TURD!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Personally, I think I am the Prophet because I predict that regardless if Trump wins, which he won't, nothing will be done about the open borders program currently in place and when HRC is elected (selected) to POTUS she'll try to engineer blanket amnesty and, via executive orders, open the borders even further.

So really folks, this whole discussion is bollocks!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I've been on the same dose of morphine for years and would love to switch, but in Hellinois, I can't. Wellll, that's not quite true. You see, I can take all the Dr prescribed narcotics and keep my guns and CCL, BUT, if I switch to medical MJ....that all goes away. No guns, no CCL and the Dr I see now, will no longer treat me.
It pisses me off that anyone can drink all the alcohol they want, take Dr prescribed narcotics and still keep their 2nd Rights, but go over to a harmless little plant and BOOM, you're instantly a danger to yourself and others. Now, I'm not saying take away the Rights of those on prescribed meds. It does nothing for me as far as getting high, any more than Tylenol for the average person, but I feel it's their way of steering people away from medical MJ and keeping them a part of Big Pharma's profit margin.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join